07 Versa power windows and radio stopped working?

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
bigfeo
Car: 07 Versa

Hello I've been browsing this site since I got my Versa used last year, I tried search but didn't see anything about this. My girlfriend picked me up from school to nite and had the windows down, everything seemed normal after a while I rolled my window up almost all the way but left it a little open and it went up fine, and finally when we got home she went to roll the windows up and they didn't respond. Sunroof will not respond. Fuses seemed OK, she said the radio sounded funny earlier and when I turned it on all speakers were out except the Sub.

Funny earlier in the day I was listening to the radio and it didn't seem to sound as loud as it usually does (which isn't very loud anyway lol). Keyless entry and start work, lighting works, nothing else seems to be dead other than the windows and 6 door/pillar speakers. I did get 4 new door speakers less than a month ago since the originals had gone out, only the drivers was working, the others seem to have deteriorated at the wire going from the connector to the voice coil. Interestingly the front door wires are colored white/pink with gray dots and it seems the main driver side window switch has a white/pink with gray dot wire as well, and I see a white/gray dot wire connected to the brake switch, however brake lights do work. I assumed it was probably the drivers door switch as none worked, but after seeing the sunroof and radio out I don't really know. Anyone ever have this issue or have some idea?
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NICO! Sorry to hear that your car is having trouble. I'm not all too well versed in your vehicle, but can offer an option for you.
Here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals available free to members. Take a peek at the link in my signature and find the FSM for your car. You may find the info you'll need to either make the repair or try to diagnose it for yourself while help is on the way.

Return to “Versa General Chat”