07 G35 wont start, please help

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
Kinderstood
Car: 1990 Nissan 300zx

I am at a loss and have no idea what to look for now.
My 07 g35 (with the vq35de) will not start, all electrical systems seem to be working, replaced cam timing sensors, evap sensor, and fuel pump. when key is turned to ignition a single click comes from the trunk, specifically the computer or relay (what ever it is) on the driver side [I've found a thicker gauge black wire, assuming a ground wire, running toward the trunk but does not connect to anything, cant see anything it would connect to] car will turn over but not start. I've searched the forums for a few weeks now and found no answers so I decided to post, thank you for reading.

I can provide pictures if needed.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

^^^
Start with testing the battery.
Have you tried jumper cables?

Telcoman

QCtech
Car: 2003 Pathfinder LE

Not enough information. Was the car was starting before? Does it have any codes? Have you read the codes even if it is not showing an engine light? Can you do basic troubleshooting with the manual and find out if you have both spark on the coils and fuel coming to the injectors? Did you check all the fuses and the relays? Did you just bought the car from someone? Where is that black wire connected to?

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”