07 G35 radiator support frame mount

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:25 am
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35 Base

07 G35 radiator support frame mount

Postby MikeHoncho » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:19 am

I’ve looked all over the internet for this part, but can’t find it. Can someone help out with a link? What’s it even called? It’s where the radiator supports mount.

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 23540
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:20 pm
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 2001 Miata turbo, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.
Location: Oxford, MS

Re: 07 G35 radiator support frame mount

Postby PapaSmurf2k3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:04 am

I took a stab at finding it on the infiniti parts catalog, but not sure if I have the right one or not.
https://parts.infinitiusa.com/showAssem ... ly=8139295
I'm thinking they call that the radiator support panel reinforcement, but I could be wrong. Their pictures aren't too great.

What's wrong with the one you have? I'm wondering if you can fabricate another one, or worst case, get one from a junk yard.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”