'07 Altima Hybrid- Warning Lights Bonanza..

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
1on2
Car: 07 Altima Hybrid

Hi I disconnected my 12V battery for my Altima 07 Hbybrid as I had plans to go out of town for 4 months. Disconnected 12V battery, came back, reconnected, then I started getting these error codes, reset using OBDII, stayed away for a little bit then they came back. I got the Oreilly's scan today and these are the codes it found: P3013, P0A80, P0AC4. Yes I did try clearing the codes earlier this week and ofcourse they all came back. My overriding concern besides the obvious is do I have to go to my Nissan dealership (stealership-in my case, in past experience), I had a major confrontation at my local Nissan outlet, they lied to me on a job and charged me more (more than double) after they verbally promised what the initial cost would be to fix my car (yes, after they scanned and checked it), mistakes happen I know but it was there attitude in the end that snowballed into a verbal spat in the end. At any rate will these codes force me to a dealership ? I think they must all eat testosterone burgers for lunch because they all looked like they were ex-bouncers dressed in suits- they had this intimidating vibe about them from the get-go but being that it was so close to where I live, I had few options at the time.

Your collective input cheerfully accepted.

1on2

1on2
Car: 07 Altima Hybrid

BTW Nissan cell battery warranty is 150K/10yr... sadly, I have 151.5K on mine..

Return to “Altima General Discussions”