06 Z Pricing released

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

http://www.nissannews.com/niss...shtml

If you click on the corresponding hyperlink on the right side, you can look at a more detailed pdf document that oulines the pricing.

This pricing has actually been on nissanusa.com in their comparison section, but was not confirmed anywhere else as far as I know.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

mm new Z's..Makes me wanna trade in ym car and start anew..

Fred..

C-Kwik

Well apparently one dealer in the area already has 06's. My friend is looking seriously at one. I may have to look at the Grand Touring model pretty seriously if I can get a good deal...

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

I like my 05. Modify, modify, modify.

-ChetThere's a poster at work with a 1040's saloon with "When in doubt....MODIFY!" slogan below it..I want to take it home.

C-Kwik

I found a pic of the new navi. Not a great pick, but you can find it on the 360 degree interior view on nissan's webpage(www.nissanusa.com). The mapping appears more vibrant in color. The controls look nicer and symmetrical as the control stick is now centered.

C-Kwik

I checked one out at the dealership this weekend. I looked at a touring Roadster as it was the only touring model they had there. The interior appears much nicer. It should appeal to much more people when they are considering a 30K+ vehicle. The door panels use a softer material, but still have the dot matrix appearance. There are leather inserts in the door that are quite soft and plush. It really breaks up the door panel visually so that it doesn't look like one huge panel. The new door cuholders can probably hold a soda can or a small bottle of water with ease. Might bo too close to the door panel for a small fast food soda cup. The steering wheel on the touring model does have audio controls now. Though the buttons feel flimsier and cheaper than the ones on my G. At least they are there I guess. The center console appears more like the first MT G35 coupes with the rollaway door. It would have been nicer if they put an actual armrest in the center. The navi is pretty nice too. I didn't get to see it work, but aesthetically, it looks better IMO. Also with the Navi, they did away with the door completely. Thank god. I would have liked to see a track or grand touring model to see the new wheels in person but within 20 miles of me, none were listed to be on a dealer lot yet. They do have brochures available now too.

Exar-Kun

Neat..

'coruse I don't give a flip about navi or audio controlls on my steering wheel. Cue up some good rock music (Jimmy Eat World - bleed american, or something allong those lines... maybe some old Van Halen), and I'm ready to go. I'm glad they broke up the door panel though. THat is one of the small interior things that annoys me..oh well.

-Chet

C-Kwik

I didn't think I did either until I got them with my G. Being able to play the Xbox off the navi screen don't hurt none either. =P

Exar-Kun

haha. sweet. Of course..my Z is going the way of my S13..reduce the fat, increase the quickness, handling and braking....

so yeah. stuff?

I do want LED tailights, just for kicks.-Chet

JDMEnthused
Car: Nissan 240SX

dont you just love how Nissan stays mostly on top of the compeitition, horsepower wise?

i love it heh * holds leftover Nissan emblem close to heart*

:-p

Exar-Kun

Lexus now has their IS at 306hp....bastages.

-Chet

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”