06' M35 Sport, brakes pulling

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
larry.contrisciano
Car: Infiniti M35 sport 06' and Acura TL 04'

Good morning all,

I have about 2750 miles on the above model. In the last two days, I have noticed a very strong pulling left or sometimes to the right when I apply the brakes. Typically when approaching a traffic light, at about 20 mph downward to final stop.

I am going in for my first oil change soon, and will certainly tell them about it. But in the meantime, my question is: Is anyone else experienced this problem at all? It seems to have come out of nowhere...

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

larry.contrisciano wrote:Good morning all,

I have about 2750 miles on the above model. In the last two days, I have noticed a very strong pulling left or sometimes to the right when I apply the brakes. Typically when approaching a traffic light, at about 20 mph downward to final stop.

I am going in for my first oil change soon, and will certainly tell them about it. But in the meantime, my question is: Is anyone else experienced this problem at all? It seems to have come out of nowhere...
Not a rare event on any car, but rare for a new one. Lots of little possibilities can cause this, from leaking seals (on the opposite side!) that is causing brake fluid to wet the pad/rotor, to dragging calipers, etc.

Definitely have the dealer fix this! And, please let us know what the diagnosis was.

Z

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

Yeah, I've also seen a few things cause this: sticking calipers, bad tires.

larry.contrisciano

szhosain wrote:
Not a rare event on any car, but rare for a new one. Lots of little possibilities can cause this, from leaking seals (on the opposite side!) that is causing brake fluid to wet the pad/rotor, to dragging calipers, etc.

Definitely have the dealer fix this! And, please let us know what the diagnosis was.

Z
Thanks, I agree. It's too new. I haven't seen any brake fluid, etc. and the roads are dry. If it doesn't go away, it just better be covered in-full by the warranty.

szh

larry.contrisciano wrote:Thanks, I agree. It's too new. I haven't seen any brake fluid, etc. and the roads are dry. If it doesn't go away, it just better be covered in-full by the warranty.
With that few miles, I am sure it will be!

Z

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

this may sound stupid, but id hit the brakes real good one time..... just whale on em..... sometimes that can "unstick" things...

larry.contrisciano

Guys,

I don't know what's up but the problem seems to be gone. So maybe something was sticking. But basically for two days it was real bad, and it went away as quickly as it came. thanks

szh

Good! I would still ask the dealer to check it out when you go in for the next visit, just in case there is some issue regardless.

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”