06 M35 Satellite Radio Question

Including Japan, Australia, Canada, and others.
Maritimer
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35

Hi, I just bought my first Infiniti two weeks ago. It didnt come with the satellite radio installed, so I ordered in the module you need to have it working. The installation guide said all M35's have the adapter located in the trunk on the right side. We looked and looked, and can not find the cable anywhere. I am pretty sure it isn't there. Does anyone know if all M35's have this cable, and if so, where it is exactly?

I have looked everywhere through the forums for an answer, and havent found one yet. Think it has anything at all to do with the fact that the car is a Canadian one and not a US one?

ps: I am in Nova Scotia. Hello to my fellow Canadians!

CaptCoolio
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35X Sedan

Not Sure, but I have a 2004 G35X bought in Calgary. Dealers are not that knowledgable. I had to buy the receiver kit, and the Harness. In 2004 the American cars had the harness but in Canada they did not. I just installed it this today. Bought it last year out of the states. It works great glad I got it installed.

The dealer said I just had to activate it for it to work. Then when I picked it up they relized the error, and gave me money for the radio. They were a Nissan dealer, and said they could not get the radio. Funny it said NISSAN on the box and it works. They just did not want to admit their lack of knowledge.

BTW I love the car, and the SAT radio, cost me 400 bucks compared to the 3500 the dealer wanted to charge.

Took about a day to complete the install.

CaptCoolio

Return to “International Region”