06 FX35 fully Loaded or 07 M35 Sport (no options)

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
vilacr
Car: M35 Sport, FX35

I have a decision to make here. The FX35 is fully loaded with every available option. The M35 is the sport model with the no options other than being the sport. They both drive really well and are priced similarly. I have both vehicles and am considering giving one to my wife. Which would you keep?

My wife is a school teacher and drives about 35 miles per day to and from work. Our 15yr old daughter rides along for she attends the high school. I drive my RAM to work which is about 14 miles to and from work per day. I love my M as well as the FX so I am having a very hard time choosing which one she gets. Her car (Jeep Commander) died. I do not want to nor do we need to purchase another vehicle. Which vehicle would you choose as your weekend toy?

She would prefer the M, but she'll take the FX. She likes them both as do I. Decisions, Decisions...... The FX is an eye catcher while the M is a driving wonder.If it helps any I am a former athlete(running back) now engineer...I am 5'10 and 235lbs. Now which vehicle suits me better.

carlos15
Car: 09 versa sedan 1.8l
window tint
white footwell lighting
1993 miata
ebay exhaust
greddy turbo kit
ebay interfooler
megasqrtui

hmm that is a hard decision.. do you like to cruise or do you like to drive somewhat fast if you like to cruise then the fx35 its commfy and it looks cool. if you like to drive around kinda fast then the m45 is the way to go but ive never been in a m35 soo.. considering your weight i would prolly pick the fx35 prolly way more room! good luck :)

vilacr

Calling me FAT....LOL I do understand . Though it seems they are about the same on the inside, actually the M35 is roomier in the back seat area than the FX35. I guess I give her the M and I keep the FX. I am gonna miss my baby..lol. It is in pristine condition after a few weeks with my wife it will have stuff (clothing, books,paper,etc) everywhere!!! This maybe the major reason I am reluctant to give her one of the vehicles.

carlos15
Car: 09 versa sedan 1.8l
window tint
white footwell lighting
1993 miata
ebay exhaust
greddy turbo kit
ebay interfooler
megasqrtui

yeah thats a good decision and i feel sad for your m :(

vilacr