06 frontier, rearend and then stolen, and now my 07 frontier!

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
foamcup
Car: Nissan's

I don't feel like typing alot so I'm going to make this quick with pictures

2006 went car shopping, got tired of hondas and always loved nissans most, just never got to it.

Well my first intention was to buy either an 350, G35 coupe, or an RX8 but ended up getting a 2006 frontier crew cab le 4x4 in white. The sexy sale lady saw me eyeing it the whole time when I was walking around the parking lot, after that she also caught me staring at her goods, all of it

Well here is Nicole (yes i like to name my cars and trucks)

1 Month later I got rear ended really hard on the highway by a 2006 dodge ram (the dodge devil is what I called it) Only 1000 miles on the truck!

This is the only picture I have of the damage but total damage cost was 14,000 to repair at Sterling autobody ( Never again will I take my car there, NEVER) They took about 4 months to repair my car and I was left car-less for those 4 months taking the train to school and work everday.

Well 2000 miles later, almost time for my first tune up (3000 miles) and having the car for almost 2 months, my truck got stolen in front of my house , the cops were never able to find the truck, not even til today.

Back to being car-less again for a month haha. Then Insurance wrote me a check after truck was never found. Soo.. I went and pick up an 2007 frontier, everything the same as my last frontier but in storm gray, because everyone thinks white was badluck for me for some reason.

Where heres a picture of my 07 truck

Here is a bonus picture, Its weird because its a picture of my white truck back then and someone else gray truck thats behind me which is the same color truck I have now, ment to be i guess

Sorry, I guess I typed more than I wanted too lol. Overall, I'm more than happy with this truck and nissan period. After having my truck back I bought a 92 240sx coupe se (gray) which is my all out project built car, which should take about 2 years to finish, since I want to take my sweet time building it, building it right of coures. Currently I'm doing a side build on a 90 240sx hatchback that I recently purchase which will be a sleeper street car

Please excuse my grammer, I'm not getting graded so I don't care haha

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Congrats! I LOVE white but I reallly like that charcoal too! Get some better pics of it

It also needs some NICO decals and you can find that thread in gen chat by Freakonaleash1187

-Dan

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

man you had some crazy bad luck there for a while. I hope all that has changed and there are only good things in your future!

Great truck!

Desert Rat
Car: 2014 370Z M6 Base Coupe
2017 Frontier 4.0
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Quad Cab 4x4
1977 F150 4x4 Shorty BUILT
2008 Boulevard C90T
Previous owner of a bunch of Nissans

LoJack.

Bet your insurance company is pleased for basically buying the truck twice!

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”