05-07 Hp. Supercharger/turbo

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
mtbakerFrontier
Car: Nissan Frontier 2005

Hey all, I've been wondering if anyone has heard of a supercharged 05-07 Frontier or Turbo'd. I know stock they come with 265 hp. but I was looking at getting it closer to 300. If anyone has any Ideas, info, websites, Parts.... on how hard this would be to do or what's involved I'd love the info. Thanks guys.

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

If you have enough money anything is possible! But there is a sponsor on here that resides in California and they claim they can put a turbo on anything. Thankfully there are several turbo drive available...all they need to do is fabricate the exhaust system and intake manifold, then reprogram your computer to compensate for the new power and torque curves and voila....

How much they charge depends on how much power you want.

Under Pressure Fabrication & Distribution

The owners name is Matt.

hsckris
Car: 07 V8 4runner

stillen has a s/c kit available for 05+ frontiers and pathys

mtbakerFrontier
Car: Nissan Frontier 2005

Thanks guys, I'll have to look into whether or not I have to do some major engine work if I do intall the supercharger. I know the new Xterras have superchargers. As far as I know the engines are the same, Is this true? Would a Stillen S/C be better to put on rather than a Stock from the factory S/C? Thanks again.

MBF

hsckris
Car: 07 V8 4runner

mtbakerFrontier wrote: I know the new Xterras have superchargers. As far as I know the engines are the same, Is this true? Would a Stillen S/C be better to put on rather than a Stock from the factory S/C? Thanks again.
umm... no xterra has been available with a supercharger since the new model came out (05 and up).

the last stock s/c on a nissan truck was on a 3.3 liter engine. the current (05 and up) trucks have a totally different engine, the vq40de.

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”