04 G35 "Clunking" noise when turn to the left....Any Ideas????

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Kath97626
Car: 04 G35 sedan

I have a 2004 G35 sedan. I've noticed a clunking noise coming from what sounds like the rear of the car. I thought maybe it was tire wrench or jack stand moving around, it wasn't. Now I can tell it only happens when I turn the wheel to the left. Any ideas???

I have 42,000 miles on it. Should I take it to the dealer and would this be covered under Manufact. Warranty???

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!
Kath97626 wrote:I have a 2004 G35 sedan. I've noticed a clunking noise coming from what sounds like the rear of the car. I thought maybe it was tire wrench or jack stand moving around, it wasn't. Now I can tell it only happens when I turn the wheel to the left. Any ideas???

I have 42,000 miles on it. Should I take it to the dealer and would this be covered under Manufact. Warranty???
If it is still under warranty, then definitely have the dealer look at it. Could be a loose/broken part somewhere, (perhaps in the rear suspension or brake system), that needs to be tightened/replaced.

I assume you have done the obvious check of the trunk and rear seat area to see if anything is rattling around? Just asking ... in case!

With regards to whether you are still under the warranty or not at 42,000 miles, I do not know - the dealer should be able to tell you.

Z

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”