03 G35 amp question

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
themagicman321
Car: 03 g35 sedan

Hello all, I have a 03 g35 sedan with the bose stereo system, and I am wanting to put an aftermarket amp in place of the stock bose amp...is there an available wiring harness plug that will plug into the harness going into the stock amp and labels all the wires so I know which is which going to the speakers...I really dont want to run all new speaker wires from the aftermarket amp to each speaker in all four doors...I just took apart all doors and put new infiniti speakers in them, and dont want to do it again...I thought that maybe the stock bose amp would sound good with quality speakers...but not so much at high volumes....need more power and cleaner power Thanks

mrnix
Car: Currently 2012 M37X, Malbec Black
Formerly 2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan

I highly doubt there's a harness to do what you want. You could in theory tap into the wires going to your speakers from the amp, but I would strongly recommend against it, in favor of running new, quality speaker wire from your new aftermarket amp. The factor speaker wire is low gauge, due to the low wattage of the bose amp and likely not sufficient to handle the power of your aftermarket amp.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”