'01 Nissan Navara stopped suddenly on petrol

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
phil pp
Car: 2001 Nissan Navara VG30

i am stuck on a issue car stopped suddenly on petrol just died switch to lpg / propane gas drove home on gas
had the mechanic replace fuel pump in tank as old on seen very weak new one a lot more pressure but still will not start on petrol
i tested the cam position sensor reading manually as per test
my question is will the motor start then stall if the cam position sensor in distributor is dead or the engine just not start at all on petrol
also do the fuel injectors have a relay or fuse as the wiring diagram show a 10a fuse but i dont where it is
any help would be great thanks phil
Last edited by Rogue One on Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise Title

phil pp

here is link to Australian navara ws manuals https://navlife.com.au/d22-series-service-manuals/

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

While I understand that you're anxious to get your problem resolved, creating multiple posts for the same topic is frowned upon. It's confusing and often counterproductive. Duplicate post deleted.

A friendly tip about creating a post. USE THE CORRECT TITLE. That means, make sure your title has the topic at hand. Don't title something: "I have a question" or "Small concern" or "Rogue issues". Instead title it: "Tire tpms question" or "Rear bumper paint issue". This will attract far more attention to get your problem resolved by those with knowledge of the issue.

phil pp

problem solved fuse blown for injectors line location of fuse on a 2001 may build is passenger compartment fuse box 10 amp
to trouble shoot the problem i used EC section from above service manuals links and manual testing mode if you dont own a scanner
thanks

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

phil pp wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:05 pm
problem solved fuse blown for injectors line location of fuse on a 2001 may build is passenger compartment fuse box 10 amp
to trouble shoot the problem i used EC section from above service manuals links and manual testing mode if you dont own a scanner
thanks
Thank you for the update!

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”