M Package Options

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
lagalaxy8

I'm looking to purchase a 08-11 M would rather a 45 then a 35 but just trying to find a clean one. Anyways I was looking at a 08 45x with every option but the ceiling dvd player. but this deal feel though and now I've been searching autotrader and about 99.9% of the ads don't have the "package" listed.

Would like a fully optioned car.

I know the 08 had the upgrade speakers in the seats, did this option change because I'm not finding it on any other year car.

So my ? is there a location somewhere that lists all the different packages and how can you spot each package in a picture, because most of these car are not a Infiniti Dealers so they don't have a clue unless they have the original window sticker.

Thanks and hope to be a M owner by the end of the year!!!!

SmoovC
Car: '06 M45 Premium, Brakemotive, H-Techs, KYB's, USA-Spec PA15-INFI w/ BT streaming, Kuda cell mount, Magnaflow exhaust. (CAR SOLD)

Current: 2012 M56S, Harbour Blue, 4 pc Aero Kit

Welcome to the forum! The M is a great car, and you will be very happy if you find the right one! Note: the M35/45 (in the body you are looking for) was available from 2006-2010; the M37/56 started in 2011.

I had this this discussion with another member; good information here:

2006-m35x-luxury-package-t581924.html

Let me know if I can help further!

lagalaxy8

SmoovC wrote: Note: the M35/45 (in the body you are looking for) was available from 2006-2010; the M37/56 started in 2011.

Let me know if I can help further!
Yep I knew this. I upped what I was willing to spend today, so now a few 2011 are popping up.

I want one with all the goodies and it's just confusing to figured out what all is included in each package without the window sticker.

Seems like if it's any sort of upgrade beside the nav it need's to have the speakers in the seats.

A Infiniti dealer just tried to tell me the up grades were not worth the extra price? I'll I know is the 2 I have drove had the speakers in the seat.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Welcome to Nico

I believe the "tech" package is the one that includes the Bose 5.1 surround with the front seat speakers. Like you, I bought mine used so there was no original dealer sticker and it has all the packages except rear reclining seats so I am just guessing.
If you look at a dealership online, or Edmunds online, they usually list each package separately which will allow you to verify. I would also recommend a 35 Vs the 45 as they have fewer poblems regarding oil loss and engine trouble but are still plenty powerful.
The M is an exceptional value and unmatched in my opinion by BM's and Merc's for the price, performance, and reliablitiy.
I also recommend an after-market warranty either through Infiniti or elsewhere. They are a bit pricey, but if some of the complicated electronics go titz-up, you'll be glad you bought one.
I have a warranty from Carmax that will last me through 6 yrs or 120k miles from purchase date and haven't used it yet. I just had my car inspected at the dealer at 81k miles and they couldn't find a bloody thing wrong with it. Just make sure the previous owner kept the required maintanence up to date.

GQM45s
Car: 2008 Infiniti M45 Sport Tech Pkg, Advance Tech Pkg, Mobile Entertainment Pkg

if you look on my name, i have all the package besides i believe it is called the "premium" package for the rear reclining seats, but those cars are kinda rare fully loaded like that, i couldn't find one for the life of me that was remotely nearby (within 1000 miles)

lagalaxy8

GQM45s wrote:if you look on my name, i have all the package besides i believe it is called the "premium" package for the rear reclining seats, but those cars are kinda rare fully loaded like that, i couldn't find one for the life of me that was remotely nearby (within 1000 miles)
Premium seems to be the basic package. Every dealer says that is what their car is, and 98% of them don't have any upgrades.

I have yet to find a reclining seat one in a search of the whole usa on autotrader.

lagalaxy8

Larz wrote:Welcome to Nico

I believe the "tech" package is the one that includes the Bose 5.1 surround with the front seat speakers. Like you, I bought mine used so there was no original dealer sticker and it has all the packages except rear reclining seats so I am just guessing.
If you look at a dealership online, or Edmunds online, they usually list each package separately which will allow you to verify. I would also recommend a 35 Vs the 45 as they have fewer poblems regarding oil loss and engine trouble but are still plenty powerful.
The M is an exceptional value and unmatched in my opinion by BM's and Merc's for the price, performance, and reliablitiy.
I also recommend an after-market warranty either through Infiniti or elsewhere. They are a bit pricey, but if some of the complicated electronics go titz-up, you'll be glad you bought one.
I have a warranty from Carmax that will last me through 6 yrs or 120k miles from purchase date and haven't used it yet. I just had my car inspected at the dealer at 81k miles and they couldn't find a bloody thing wrong with it. Just make sure the previous owner kept the required maintanence up to date.
I didn't know there was a engine issue. In my search I didn't see anything like this. Can you get me in the right direction to read more about this. I kind of settled on the M because it seems to be lacking major issues. It seems like most owners are trading these cars in and not selling outright. I found a great M45 but the owner is out of the world with their price. I'm now on to one about 4 hours away at a Ford Dealer. They just took on trade. Carfax shows no mech records though, but car looks much better then one I looked at with records, it looked like it was drove though a barbed wire fence.

lagalaxy8

GQM45s wrote:if you look on my name, i have all the package besides i believe it is called the "premium" package for the rear reclining seats, but those cars are kinda rare fully loaded like that, i couldn't find one for the life of me that was remotely nearby (within 1000 miles)

You are right!!!! Sorry. I'm going to blame the dealers lack of knowledge on this, they just default to this in there world.

http://www.intellichoice.com/1-12-2008- ... kages.html

Wangtang408
Car: 2006 M35

lagalaxy8 wrote:

You are right!!!! Sorry. I'm going to blame the dealers lack of knowledge on this, they just default to this in there world.

http://www.intellichoice.com/1-12-2008- ... kages.html
Hey man,

I got a 2006 with "Premium Package" which looks like it includes Advanced Tech Pkg & Mobile Entertainment Pkg.
The only package that I don't have is the "Sports Package" and also the "Technology Package" was made for 08+ that with the HDD & Music Box. See below for my window sticker..

See below for my window sticker.

Mjkkb2
Car: 2018 QX60 AWD, 2011 M37S, 2011 Quest, 2001 I30t(sold)

this only applies to 2011+ M, but U can tell a lot by the steering wheel buttons.

Basically there are 4 clusters of button on the wheel -see the link/picture below.
the 2 top ones are CC (right side) and Audio (left side) - all Ms have them. The bottom ones indicate which packages are present: Left hand side is Bloetooth/voice buttons that come with PREMIUM package (I have yet to see one without the premium so U will most likely see those buttons on all Ms). The right hand side is for the adaptive CC whoch comes with TECHNOLOGY package. The paddle shifters come with SPORT packge.
There's also DELUXE TURING (heated steering wheel, sun shade, Bose 5.1, forest air system and upgraded trim/seats) - not available with SPORT.
The SPORT TURING adds most of the DELUXE options (available with SPORT only).
The AERODINAMIC package adds more aggresive spoilers/facia.
There are also stand alone options like black grill, illuminated sill plates etc...

If U can see a pic of the buttons that would be behind the driver's left knee, there are many givaways of the options (heted steering wheel, lane departure warning on/off, sun shade)

hope it helps.

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&rlz=1 ... 130&ty=110

SmoovC
Car: '06 M45 Premium, Brakemotive, H-Techs, KYB's, USA-Spec PA15-INFI w/ BT streaming, Kuda cell mount, Magnaflow exhaust. (CAR SOLD)

2012 Infiniti M56 Options and Optional Packages

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT BASE

[H01] TECHNOLOGY PKG -inc: intelligent cruise control, lane departure warning w/lane departure prevention, distance control assistance, intelligent brake assist w/forward collision warning, blind spot warning w/blind spot intervetion, front pre-crash seatbelts, active trace control, ECO pedal, adaptive front lighting system w/auto-leveling headlights (REQ: SPT [R01] Sport Pkg or TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg) •

[H01] TECHNOLOGY PKG -inc: intelligent cruise control, lane departure warning w/lane departure prevention, distance control assistance, intelligent brake assist w/forward collision warning, blind spot warning w/blind spot intervetion, front pre-crash seatbelts, active trace control, ECO pedal, adaptive front lighting system w/auto-leveling headlights (REQ: TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg) •

[K01] DELUXE TOURING PKG -inc: Bose studio surround sound system w/5.1 channel encoding, (16) speakers, pwr rear sunshade, Forest Air cabin filtration system, Plasmacluster air purifier w/grape polyphenol filter, semi-aniline leather seat trim w/quilted seat pattern, white ash wood trim w/silver powder coated finish, suede-like headliner, soft synthetic leather trim, premium stitched meter hood •

[R01] SPORT PKG -inc: 20" x 9.0" split 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels, P245/40WR20 performance tires, sport-tuned suspension w/upgraded springs & double piston shock absorbers, sport brakes, 4-wheel active steer, aluminum pedal accents, sport-style steering wheel, sport-style shift knob, sport body styling w/tinted grille, dark headlight housing, solid magnesium paddle shifters, front sport seats w/enhanced bolstering, premium stitched meter hood, Bose studio surround sound system w/5.1 channel encoding, (16) speakers, pwr rear sunshade, Forest Air cabin filtration system, Plasmacluster air purifier w/grape polyphenol filter (N/A w/TR1 [TR1] Deluxe Touring Pkg) •

[W10] 18" WHEEL PKG -inc: 18" tri-split 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels (REQ: TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg) •

EMISSIONS BASE
[C03] 50 STATE EMISSIONS •

PAINT BASE
BLACK OBSIDIAN •
HARBOUR BLUE •
LIQUID PLATINUM •
MALBEC BLACK •
MOONLIGHT WHITE •
PLATINUM GRAPHITE •
STORM FRONT GREY •
PAINT SCHEME BASE
STANDARD PAINT •

PORT INSTALLED OPTIONS BASE
[B92] (4) PAINTED SPLASH GUARDS (N/A w/AER [R94] Aerodynamic Pkg) (PIO) •
[B96] MIDNIGHT BLACK GRILLE (N/A w/SPT [R01] Sport Pkg) (PIO) •
[L92] CARPETED TRUNK MAT & CARGO NET W/FIRST AID KIT (PIO) •
[N92] ILLUMINATED KICK PLATES (PIO) •
[R92] REAR DECKLID SPOILER (PIO) •
[R94] AERODYNAMIC PKG -inc: SPL [R92] Rear decklid spoiler (N/A w/SGD [B92] Splash Guards) (PIO) •
[S92] VEHICLE ALARM IMPACT SENSOR (PIO) *No Longer Factory Orderable, See Dealer for Current Availability* •
[V92] R-SPEC HIGH FRICTION BRAKE PADS (REQ: SPT [R01] Sport Pkg) (PIO) •

SEAT TRIM BASE
GRAPHITE, LEATHER SEAT TRIM •
JAVA, LEATHER SEAT TRIM (REQ: TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg) •
STONE, LEATHER SEAT TRIM (REQ: TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg or SPT [R01] Sport Pkg) •
STONE, LEATHER SEAT TRIM (REQ: TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg) •
WHEAT, LEATHER SEAT TRIM (N/A w/TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg) •
WHEAT, LEATHER SEAT TRIM (N/A w/TR1 [K01] Deluxe Touring Pkg, SPT [R01] Sport Pkg or TR2 [K02] Sport Touring Pkg)

lagalaxy8

Thanks for the info!!!
But looks like I will be staying in the 08-10 range. Since I'm paying cash for the car I'm trying to keep the out of pocket down if I can.

SmoovC

Well, in that case:

2008 Infiniti M45 Packages & Options

Packages

G01 Advanced Technology Package $2,800
Fourteen speaker(s); Digital 5.1 channel decoding; Requires: [U01] Technology Package

P01 Premium Package $9,650
Front facing reclining heated rear seats with one adjustments; Rear separate audio control; Rear heater; Rear air conditioner; Rear seats secondary ventilation controls; Rear electric blind; Includes: [V01] Mobile Entertainment System And [U01] Technology Package And [G01] Advanced Technology Package

U01 Technology Package $3,350
Eight upgraded speaker(s); Navigational systems : information type: full map and voice DVD; Parking distance sensors rear and camera; Voice activating system includes navigation system; Bose audio system; Audio system with music server

V01 Mobile Entertainment System $1,500
DVD/VCD; Display screen single rear middle; 2 wireless headphones; Requires: [G01] Advanced Technology Package

Options

B94 Splash Guards Set of 4 (PIO) $130

J003 Standard Paint Type $0

J004 Standard Paint Type $0

R93 Rear Deck Spoiler (PIO) $340

T93 Trunk Mat $100

W02 18-inch Chrome Wheels $1,000

stm37s
Car: 2012 300 SRT8
2011 M37S
2006 Range Rover HSE (Wife's Ride)
2012 Camaro LS (Wife's Ride)
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)
2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughters Ride)

real good stuff fellas, alot of good information here

lagalaxy8

Mjkkb2 wrote:
If U can see a pic of the buttons that would be behind the driver's left knee, there are many givaways of the options (heted steering wheel, lane departure warning on/off, sun shade)
]

Thanks didn't think about the steering wheel. I have asked about to the left of the steering wheel pics. Thanks

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”