G50 adjustable arms front and rear questions/answer

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
white90esex
Car: 90 240sx
90 Q45
12 Titan Pro4x
06 xB

Alright, the trials and error process of building this Q is quite annoying but in the end it will be worth it. So far im running Z32 coilovers on my 90 q45. I made rear tophats to convert them but otherwise those bolt up. Currently trying to figure out alignment situation.

I ordered S13 rear upper control arms (RUCA) thinking those would be better option than S14 since they go around the coil instead of just on one side. The Q is a heavy car so to me it seems logical. The only problem is that they are shorter than stock arms. So basically worthless.

As for front upper control arms (FUCA) I am using some adjustable ones. What I have found though is since the car is pretty low (was planning on going lower) that the fuca is hitting the arm coming off the spindle and there is almost no clearance on the mount side either.

So that pretty much checks two things off the list
-s13 RUCA wont work unless you want MORE NEGATIVE camber than stock arms.
-Z32 FUCA will bolt up just fine with plenty of adjustment but if your car is at all low its going to bottom out and probably snap.

Next on the list is to test what toe/traction/tension rods will successfully work on the car.

Hopefully this helps anyone that had questions if these parts would fit. Ive done a lot of reading and asked a few other guys with g50 and some dont have issues for some reason? idk why and some are just using stock arms.

Turbon8er
Car: 93 RPS13 -Rojo
95 Infiniti Q45
77 Datsun 620 KC -Puddin' Tang

I did s13 aftermarket adjustable arms, Q45 specific coilovers on my G50, and compiled some info/pics in this write up, along with a few other members sharing their setups.

g50-q45-90-96-suspension-bible-member-c ... 70800.html

The s13 RUCA adj arms worked great for me. Got everything lined up within factory specs, and I know it's nearly perfect since I did it on the rack with a 3D John Beam setup. Wish I'd snapped a pic of the final numbers, but they were dead on.

white90esex
Car: 90 240sx
90 Q45
12 Titan Pro4x
06 xB

I did see your suspension page so thats why I figured some S13 adjustable rucas would work. The ones I have are shorter than the stock arm even fully extended. Those truhart ones look exactly like megan parts just red instead of blue.

My adjustable fucas are hitting like crazy but then again my car quite a bit lower than your setup. How far threaded out are those rucas you have? I dont want to run them maxed cause that just increases the risk of breaking them.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”