Douchebag VW

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
ACoupe

Typically our area is affluent with douchebag Honda drivers.Morons in 4 banger Civics that race weave on the highways, tailgating you when you have no space ahead of you to move, so you switch lanes and they tailgate the guy that was ahead of you, etc. etc.

Well lately the douchebags have started to gravitate towards VW's as well. It's now daily that I see some schmuck in a Jetta, or Golf (sorry boys that's a chick car and no one could sell me otherwise) driving like a complete a$$hole. I really am starting to loathe that brand now.

Yes I know it's "wrong" to label a brand simply because of some of it's drivers. However when the brand acts like a magnet for a$$holes I feel completely justified in hating said brand.

I think they should hand out "Douchebag Licenses" and those who are issued them can only drive on certain days, while the rest of us stay off the roads for those "special days". Darwin would be very busy on those special days...

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”