Your favorite skyline model?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
jdmfreak

How the hell is that?

Jumpman-Z
Car: Drawing, builing model cars, playing basketball, playing video games, and watching movies

Quote »if u dont have the Z, where is it at? and who's taking care of her?, also ,wat the hell are u driving then? or do u not have a car on campus. Hell, ship her down here, better yet, ill come get it, and ill take perfect care of her whlie you're gone[/quote]

Can't give you the excat location, hee hee, but it's in the garage, with the cover on, so no dust. I'm driving a Shimano bicycle right now, still trying to find a decent second car to drive around. No big deal, since college is just across the street and it would just be a waste of gas to drive over there. I wouldn't get to do much driving anyway, since homework takes up most of my after-class time. I do miss driving, though.:(

GTR-33

AelSic wrote:Personally I think all GTR's suck unless yer trying to go in a straight line
I don't know what that is you are smoking, but can I have some? It must be really good ****... WTF are you talking about? I hope you don't think a S14 has any chance against a GTR...

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

Jumpman-Z wrote:Can't give you the excat location, hee hee, but it's in the garage, with the cover on, so no dust. I'm driving a Shimano bicycle right now, still trying to find a decent second car to drive around. No big deal, since college is just across the street and it would just be a waste of gas to drive over there. I wouldn't get to do much driving anyway, since homework takes up most of my after-class time. I do miss driving, though.:(
you say you're in baton rouge, so im assuming LSU? man that was an awesome game yesterday, too bad i had to listen to it at work with the trunk of my car open. :D , anyway, you must be taking a lot of classes to have THAT much homework, atleast once you get out you'l be able to do all the driving you want.

nlzmo400r

GTR-33 wrote:I don't know what that is you are smoking, but can I have some? It must be really good ****... WTF are you talking about? I hope you don't think a S14 has any chance against a GTR...
yea, 4wd was always made for straight line, the s14 would kill it around a race track anyday :rolleyes

Jumpman-Z
Car: Drawing, builing model cars, playing basketball, playing video games, and watching movies

No, I'm at New Mexico State University. It's mostly the math homework that really takes a lot of time, so many problems to work out. Maybe it's just hard for me to adjust, since high school was so easy.

nlzmo400r

so u go to school in new mexico, but the Z is down here in baton rouge?, and i laugh when people tell me high school is hard, i mean, naturally it all depends on the student, and DEFINTELY the teacher, but as compared to college i would imagine its like simple addition and subtraction

stutt944
Car: photography, cars, home audio

if i could afford it, i would want it to look just like this:

drifter_for_life06
Car: Daily: '16 WRX
Toys: '92 RPS13 400whp
Exocet

Me too!

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

That's my favorite Skyline... :D

Hubba hubba...

stutt944

about $25K here in the US?

nlzmo400r

for the r32? no way, atleast no legalized

stutt944

umm ok so how much mr smarty drawls?

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

"mr smarty drawls"??ok:confused:

Motorex quotes on their site how much sperm you will have to dump in the cup for them to do it, consider that the high mark. The really friggin high mark. An R32 GT-R only costs $8000.00 for Nismo's sake!

jdmfreak

If I ever get a skyline (and I plan on it), it would have to be track only, cuz there is no ****in way Im paying motorex's high azz prices to legalize it.

themadscientist

you will have it for a year and then have to send it back, do it right or don't waste your time.

jdmfreak

Oh I didnt know. What exactly happens after a year? A transportation teacher from my school that retired last year told me that as long as I dont drive it on the road Ill be fine, but if I want it to be able to be street driven then Ill have to go through motorex. BTW he has one of the older skylines although Im not too sure what year.

stutt944

"mr smarty pants" is an expression. i'm drunk, so i altered it. screw you.

even 8 grand doesnt sound like enough, even for a GTR j-spec'd. and if it were possible to bring them over "for track use only" you would've heard about a lot more 959's out there on the track before now.

god bless it they finally got it all straightened out. oddly enough, you mostly have bill gates and ralph lauren to thank for getting the process legalized.

stutt944

and i seem to remember reading somewhere that there's only like 15 mclaren F1's in the US, and Ralph Lauren owns 2 of 'em. prick.

themadscientist

stutt944 wrote:"mr smarty pants" is an expression. i'm drunk, so i altered it. screw you.

You're cute drunk boy, just for that I'm going to tell your mom to increase your allowance before I leave a gift on her chest. You should lighten up people might stop egging your house. Love and Kisses your good buddy Themadscientist;)

Jumpman-Z

Quote »god bless it they finally got it all straightened out. oddly enough, you mostly have bill gates and ralph lauren to thank for getting the process legalized.[/quote]

What does Bill Gates have to do with it?

jdmfreak

I also would like to know.

stutt944

Autoweek Cover Story: Federalizing the Porsche 959

stutt944

themadscientist wrote:You're cute drunk boy, just for that I'm going to tell your mom to increase your allowance before I leave a gift on her chest. You should lighten up people might stop egging your house. Love and Kisses your good buddy Themadscientist;)
i feel so loved. its times like these that make me glad i threw out my Lynch-O-Matic-2000. thanks, themadscientist.

ps- momma jokes dont apply to me, sorry.

nlzmo400r

haha funny stuff, anyway, i check'd motorex, and they just sold an R32 GTR for 34k

jdmfreak

Rediculous. When will the madness stop?

themadscientist

stutt944 wrote:i feel so loved. its times like these that make me glad i threw out my Lynch-O-Matic-2000. thanks, themadscientist.

ps- momma jokes dont apply to me, sorry.

Good one, glad to see you aren't as touchy as I thought, peace be to you and many beers on the mad one, I'll be over in the corner muttering incoherently over a seven & simple:D

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”