Your Dealer Experience

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
stuffy236
Car: 09 Versa SL

I think it would be good to be able to catalog our experiences with dealerships so future owners know where to go for a good deal and a good experience.

Format:Quote »Dealership:Date of Purchase:Make:Model:Trim:New/Used:Options:Price before trade in:Salesman:Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership:Did you feel pressured:Do you feel you received a good deal:Would you go back:Overall Score (0-10):

Comments: [/quote]Copy whats above and paste it into your new post so its easier to search and use. Just answer yes or no to the questions about your experience to keep it short and concise and fill it out to the best of your knowledge. Leave all comments for the end. Please do not comment on someone else's post, lets keep this information only

Here's mine:

Dealership: Charlie Clark Nissan, Harlingen TexasDate of Purchase: August 2009Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SLNew/Used: NewOptions: NoneTotal Price before trade in: $16,000Salesman: Dont RememberDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: YesDid you feel pressured: YesDo you feel you received a good deal: YesWould you go back: NoOverall Score (0-10): 6

Comments: I had test driven the Versa in Austin, Tx and knew exactly what I wanted. I was going down to visit my parents so I decided to go car shopping there. CFC was about to end so I wanted to go ahead and get a new car. They pressured me into test driving even though I already knew what I wanted, and made me wait 4 hours in the lobby while we tried to negotiate a deal and waited on the finance dept. Not the best experience but I'm happy with the car.

steed77
Car: 09 Versa Fresh Powder Sedan 6speed

Sounds good....

Dealership: Sheehy Nissan Manassas, VADate of Purchase: Jul 24, 2009Make: NissanModel:Versa SedanTrim: S Transmission: 6 Speed New/Used: BRAND NEWOptions: Floor/Trunk matsPrice Out The Door: 7,200 (cash for clunkers trade in 4,500)Salesman:Martin Wojewodzic.......Contact info: 703-463-6567~ Direct Line OR [email protected]

Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NODid you feel pressured: NODo you feel you received a good deal: YESWould you go back: YESOverall Score (0-10): 10

Comments: Marty HOOKED me on the Versa... No nonsense, straight shooter. ZERO drama and it was a Fun time. He even filled the V up with 93 for me We negotiated, set up test drives, did paperwork and did almost everything over email. (Nice to have a trail of numbers and progress)

Andries
Car: 2008 Black 1.8 S Nissan Versa 6 spd - 2009 Winter Frost 3.5se Premium

Dealership: Wilson Motors - Logan, UTDate of Purchase: July 03, 2009Make: 2008 Nissan Model: VersaTrim: SNew/Used: UsedOptions: - am/fm/cd - cruise controlPrice before trade in: n/aSalesman: KyleDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: noDid you feel pressured: noDo you feel you received a good deal: yesWould you go back: yesOverall Score (0-10): 9 Comments:

kc5f
Car: Versa SL HB CVTs - 2008 (daughter), 2007's (both RIP). I'm now in a silver 2012, my son a silver 2015 Note, my wife a bright yellow 2016 Juke.

Dealership: Hunter Nissan, Hendersonville, NCDate of Purchase: Sept 2006Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL CVT HatchbackNew/Used: NewOptions: Mats, splash guards, wheel locksPrice before trade in: $16500 + tax and feesSalesman: Cliff WayneDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NoDid you feel pressured: NoDo you feel you received a good deal: Fair deal.Would you go back: YesOverall Score (0-10): 9

Comments: Paid sticker to order one in - new at the time. Tried to buy my second one there, but they didn't have any SL's to sell or swap with another dealer.

kc5f
Car: Versa SL HB CVTs - 2008 (daughter), 2007's (both RIP). I'm now in a silver 2012, my son a silver 2015 Note, my wife a bright yellow 2016 Juke.

Dealership: Greer Nissan, Greer, SCDate of Purchase: August, 2009Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL CVT HatchbackNew/Used: NewOptions: Convenience Package, ABS, mats, splash guardsPrice before trade in: $16700 + tax and feesSalesman: David CoxDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NoDid you feel pressured: NoDo you feel you received a good deal: YesWould you go back: YesOverall Score (0-10): 9

Comments: Lots of Versas for sale. Only dealership of three I asked for an internet quote which actually gave me one. Didn't even need to sit in the car to know it was what I wanted, after putting 99k miles on my first one. (Had planned to keep it to 250k miles, but my son needed a car and I sold mine to him.)

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Dealership: Modern Nissan, Winston Salem, NCDate of Purchase: July, 2007Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL 6MT HatchbackNew/Used: NewOptions: Convenience Package, Sports Package, Audio w/ sub, alum kickplates, matsPrice before trade in: $16100 + tax and feesSalesman: Don't remember, but she left there soon after my purchaseDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NoDid you feel pressured: NoDo you feel you received a good deal: YesWould you go back: YesOverall Score (0-10): 9

Comments: The Versa was my 2nd car I had purchased new from Modern Nissan (other- '02 Pathfinder SE 4x4). I traded my Versa in in May '09 to the Modern network (Modern Infiniti) for my current '03 G35 and they were great to deal with again.

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

Dealership: Gray Daniels Nissan (North), Jackson, MSDate of Purchase: March 2009Make: NissanModel: 2009 Versa H/B Magnetic Gray (K36 paint color)Trim: S 4-spd AutoNew/Used: NewOptions: Floor Mats, Power PkgTotal Price before trade in: ~$15.2k Salesman: Kobie somethingDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: No, but it did take a little long to get through Finance office.Did you feel pressured: Yes, by Finance Mgr to get warrantiesDo you feel you received a good deal: YesWould you go back: YesOverall Score (0-10): 6

Comments: Sales portion was average. Had an issue with the tow hook missing, which should have been in the car. Kobie couldn't get me one. Another salesman named Chris Greer took it upon himself to go out of his way to make sure I had one for the car. He had little to do with the sale, but wanted to make sure I was taken care of. He took care of me and I send anyone with interest to him. I'd deal with them again just because of Chris' help.

barra
Car: Nissan Tiida S 1.8 t/a

Dealership: Jidai Nissan, Ribeirão Preto/SP BrazilDate of Purchase: May 2009Make: NissanModel: TiidaTrim: SNew/Used: NewOptions: Metalic Painting.Total Price before trade in: 25051,22 (taxes in Brazil are 50% of the total cost, the government robs us of everything, it's an abuse.Salesman: Jibilico and Renato (manager)Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NoDid you feel pressured: NoDo you feel you received a good deal: YesWould you go back: YesOverall Score (0-10): 10

nova09versa

Dealership: Sterling Nissan, Sterling, VADate of Purchase: Aug 22, 2009Make: NissanModel: Versa Trim: 1.8 S Hatchback Saphhire BlueNew/Used: newOptions: power package, cruise, floor/trunk mats, alum kickplatePrice before trade in: $14,669 (before Tax, title,tags, processing fee.) $15,600 including (T,T,T and PF)

Paid OTD $11,100. This is after $4500 CFC.

Salesman: Paul Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: Yes 4hrsDid you feel pressured: noDo you feel you received a good deal: yesWould you go back: yesOverall Score (0-10): 7
Modified by nova09versa at 2:16 PM 8/28/2009

Ryan-H
Car: 2006 Nissan Tiida ST Sedan 6 speed

Dealership: Highway Nissan, Springwood, QLD, AustraliaDate of Purchase: 2 Months agoMake: NissanModel: TiidaTrim: TiNew/Used: NewOptions: EverythingPrice before trade in: $32,000 AUDSalesman:MarkDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: Yes/No Had to get the Tiida ordered in from thailand because the Ti's are slightly rareDid you feel pressured: Oh dear god no, Highway Nissan is a very relaxed enviroment, everyone there is always smiling.Do you feel you received a good deal: Yes.Would you go back: I already did, This was the 2nd tiida i bought at this dealership Overall Score (0-10): 11Comments: This Dealership is amazing. I would recommend anyone there

aleckz
Car: Versa

Dealership: Woodhouse Nissan - Bellevue, NebraskaDate of Purchase: May, 2008Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: S / 6spd / hatchNew/Used: NewOptions: Only got floormats (that I didn't want), mudflaps (that I didnt' need!) and no CC or ABS.Price before trade in: 12,788Salesman: TyreseDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: YesDid you feel pressured: YesDo you feel you received a good deal: YesWould you go back: NeverOverall Score (0-10): 3Comments: I was stuck with a salesman that I didn't want. Told him I didn't want phone calls about other cars, yet he still proceeded to do so. Jumped through hoops to annoy me, so I almost didn't buy the car, the manager dropped 200 dollars off the car and told me I wouldn't ever have to deal with him again. So then I proceeded to purchase the car. I kinda wish I had cruise, but its ok without.

Cash_22
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa S

Dealership: Tony Nissan, Mililani, HIDate of Purchase: 08/22/2009Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: S (Hatchback)New/Used: NewOptions: A/C, Automatic Trans., floor matsPrice before trade in: 19,500 (15,000 MSRP + 3,000 Dealer markup + 1,500 Titling & Fees)Price paid: $15,500 cash with trade in.Salesman: Eli AdorboDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: YesDid you feel pressured: No.Do you feel you received a good deal: Yes, in Hawaii.Would you go back: Yes.Overall Score (0-10): 8

Comments: Salesman was very courteous and helpful.

iluvmyVersa08
Car: 2008 SL Sport

Dealership: Plaza Nissan (Hamilton)Date of Purchase: March 31, 2008Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL Hatchback New/Used: NewOptions: Everything (Sport and tech package) Price before trade in: Total before taxes $20948 (After taxes and 7 year extended warranty including rust inhibitor, sound shield, paint shield, and fabric shield = Total CDN $25347.99) Financed at 0.9% over 60 months.Salesman: Brendan Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NoDid you feel pressured: NoDo you feel you received a good deal: Yes (Gave us discount on the extended warranty)Would you go back: Yes Overall Score (0-10): 10Comments: Great service.
Modified by iluvmyVersa08 at 5:35 PM 2/9/2010

Decepticon-FITES.net
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa

Dealership: Carmax in WhiteMarsh Maryland, USADate of Purchase: 9/05/2009Make: NissanModel: 2009 Versa Trim: 4D hatchbackNew/Used: NewOptions: ABS, 6SPD Manual Tran, Spoiler, Cruise CntrlPrice before trade in: $15,418Salesman: Dan HurttDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: No way! 1 1/2 hour from test drive to driving it off the lot!Did you feel pressured: Not at all!Do you feel you received a good deal: Hells yes! $1300 for an Extended 100,000 mile warranty!Would you go back: Of course!Overall Score (0-10): 10

Comments:

powergrip
Car: 2008 Versa SL

Dealership: Morrey Nissan in BurnabyDate of Purchase: Summer 2008Make: NissanModel: 2008 Versa Trim: 4D hatchbackNew/Used: NewOptions: ABS, CVT, Cruise CntrlPrice before trade in: $21,000 CDNSalesman: CarlosDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: Nope.Did you feel pressured: Nope.Do you feel you received a good deal: I haggled then down a little bit, they threw in undercoating and polish in for free.Would you go back: Yes, I recommended my friend go talk to Carlos tomorrow. She's looking for a new vehicle.Overall Score (0-10): 8

Just like to add something about service @ the dealership...

Today I took my car into servicing at Morrey Nissan of Burnaby (BC, CANADA) for an oil change. They said that my in cabin microfilter was due for a change (I've had the car 1 year/29,000km) so yes I can see it being due. I asked how much they wanted for the filter. They said the filter costs $100. Yes the filter costs $100 without even mentioning labour. I wonder what else they ripped me off of over the last year, they've had me as a customer for all oil changes and maintenance.

Anyhow, I found the same microfilter available for sale (Genuine Nissan Part mind you) for $15.60 US. Even with shipping and the exchange rate it's way over 1/2 the price.

aidan80
Car: Versa 1.8 Manual

Dealership: Lake NissanDate of Purchase: 10/21/09Make: NissanModel:09 Versa 1.8Trim:HatchNew/Used:NewOptions:The bare essentials baby!Price before trade in: $13,650 out the door!Salesman: I don't remember his name, nice fella thoughDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: 2 hoursDid you feel pressured: No price was arrangedDo you feel you received a good deal: I did get a decent deal I'm happyWould you go back: MaybeOverall Score (0-10): 9

Comments: I seriously can't believe I got a new car. I did not wake up this morning and think I'm buying a new car. I just did it I left work and bought a new car that's sitting in my driveway right now

Mr. Dunbar
Car: 2009 Versa SL Hatchback

Dealership: Victory Nissan in Chesapeake VADate of Purchase: August 2009Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL Hatchback, sport package and preferred packageNew/Used: NewOptions: Everything but the Navigation and the Fosgate subPrice before trade in: Just under $20KSalesman: JamalDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: YesDid you feel pressured: NoDo you feel you received a good deal: After Cash for Clunkers, College Grad, Military Discount and an actual $500 scrap value I paid just over $13K!!!!!!!Would you go back: If they did CFC again sure.Overall Score (0-10): 7 and 10Comments: 7 for dealership process, salesman was great, no pressure, just got the keys and let me decide; he did go out of his way to find the exact model I was looking for on their lot. Did spend a lot of time waiting for finance to do their thing. 10 for the service department; have had lots of "little" issues with everything from one of the screws in the moon roof being rusty to the arm rest peeling up (seems to be recurring issue). Service department has ALWAYS been on top of immediately fixing everything, doing it quickly, and giving me phone calls and e-mails to make sure I'm satisified. Love my Versa and can't wait to trick it out as much as my wife will let me.

V-Man

Dealership: Celebrity Nissan, Orlando, FLDate of Purchase: 11/09Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SNew/Used: NewOptions: Power, Cruise, mats, mud flapsPrice before trade in: $13,750 after rebateSalesman: A very nice guy (wish I could say the same for the others)Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: YES!Did you feel pressured: YES!Do you feel you received a good deal: Yes, but only after negotiating back and forth many times.Would you go back: NOOverall Score (0-10): Big "O" for bad

Comments: Many, many problems with this dealer. After purchase they didn't even want to answer my calls. Whatever you do, do not go here. If you don't have experience buying cars, they will certainly rip you off. This is the company that gives a bad name to car dealers. I would rather experience torture than to go back to them. You have been warned.

09Versa_owner
Car: NISSAN VERSA 2009 1.8L S HATCHBACK 6SPD

Dealership:SOUTHERN STATES NISSAN of Raleigh, NCDate of Purchase:Nov. 2009Make:NISSANModel:09 VERSA HATCHBACK 6SPD MANUALTrim:1.8L SNew/Used:NEW 280 MILESOptions:KICKPLATE, FLOORMATE.Price before trade in:$13,569. PAID $12,600 CASH OUT THE DOOR.Salesman:PATRICDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership:YES 3HRSDid you feel pressured:YESDo you feel you received a good deal:YESWould you go back:NOOverall Score (0-10):7.5Comments: Car did not have map light as I was told. I'm happy with the car. Only issue is clutch very high for a 5'6" shoe size 8.

VersaTherapy
Car: 2009 1.8L 4AT Versa

Dealership: Gerald NissanDate of Purchase: 12/5/2009Make: NissanModel: Versa 1.8s 4-speed Automatic TransmissionTrim: S?New/Used: New (22 miles)Options: Air Conditioning, CD, Rear bumper guard, Floor matsPrice before trade in: 11,599Salesman: Dan RiversDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NoDid you feel pressured: Not even a littleDo you feel you received a good deal: Hell Yes.Would you go back: AbsolutelyOverall Score (0-10): 10

Comments: Shopped around for a long time, eventually found this versa that was in the showroom, and marked down from 14,985 to the 11,599.

StockVersa

My purchase and 1st few months with this dealership:

Dealership: DONER Nissan (Newmarket ON)Date of Purchase: can't rememberMake: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL CVTNew/Used: NEWOptions: everything except tech packagePrice before trade in: 19000Salesman: henryDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: yes way to long negotiatingDid you feel pressured: he tried Do you feel you received a good deal: yesWould you go back: neverOverall Score (0-10): 0Comments: I had a terrible experience with the salesman and even met the owner who was a complete tool. I had some problems early on with my versa, the salesman avoided me like the plague, so i found the owner who blew me off on the premise that I didn't buy an expensive car so he wasn't going to do anything for me. I hate Doner Nissan and would advise anyone and everyone to buy somewhere else. I don't know how they treat people who buy the "expensive" cars but they treat the ones who buy Versa's like crap. I get all my work done at Maple Nissan in Vaughan ON and they are awesome Brenda Lipton is the best service advisor I have ever dealt with. Any little issue I have ever had, she has taken care of without a issue. I wish I would have purchased my Versa from there instead of giving DONER any money.

JMil
Car: '10 Versa Hatchback

Dealership: Pedder Nissan (Hemet, CA.)Date of Purchase: 12-21-09Make: NissanModel: Versa 1.8 6sp manualTrim: S HatchbackNew/Used: NewOptions: nonePrice before trade in: 13,100Salesman: Shawn, JohnnyDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: No, less time than I have ever spent at other dealersDid you feel pressured: only initially regarding gap and ext warrantyDo you feel you received a good deal: YESWould you go back: AbsolutelyOverall Score (0-10): 10

Comments: When I called Pedder Nissan I was only looking for a commuter car with A/C. I purchased a 1.6 base sedan only to find out the vehicle I chose did not have A/C. This mistake wasnt the fault of the dealership unfortunately since I chose the car myself. Being unfamiliar with Nissans I thought I was looking at the exact same car as another with A/C. I thought I was completely hosed due to all the papers being signed and me not noticing the sedan had no A/C until the following morning. Long story short, I went back thinking I had nothing to lose and Joe (one of the sales managers) did not even hesitate in "fixing" the problem. He along with Johnny got me into a upgraded car from what I chose for a very small difference in monthly payments and my incredible error was no more. I dont know of any other dealer that would have done unraveled a loan like that. These guys are awesome and have already gotten 3 referrals from me.

bondiblue
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa 1.8S HB ---- 2003 Dodge Durango SXT Sport

Dealership: Community Motors (Honda/Nissan/Chrysler/Jeep)Date of Purchase: 1/15/10Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: 1.8SNew/Used: NewOptions: PW, PL, 4sp AutoPrice before trade in: $14,000Salesman: Justin ClevelandDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: Yes.Did you feel pressured: They tried.Do you feel you received a good deal: Very good deal.Would you go back: Yes, this is the third new car I've purchased from there.Overall Score (0-10): 8

Comments: The only reason I was there way too long was because the initial salesman who helped me was some old guy that was new and didn't know what he was doing. He also didn't know crap about any car on the lot. Once I got one of their more seasoned salespeople it was smooth sailing. They gave us an incredible deal on our trade in too.

jangelj
Car: 2009 versa 1.8s

Dealership: st augustine nissanDate of Purchase: 08-15-09Make: nissanModel: versaTrim: s 6 spd manual hatchbackNew/Used: newOptions: power packagePrice before trade in: 14,700Salesman: can't rememberDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: noDid you feel pressured: noDo you feel you received a good deal: yesWould you go back: yesOverall Score (0-10)0these guys were great to deal with. i had gone round and round with Coggin Nissan in jacksonville, fl. they were horrible. they did not have the color/options i wanted on their lot. they "found" one for me somewhere else in florida, but lied about where it was, and the cost. They would not budge on price at all. I walked out and used nissan's inventory site to see that the car i wanted was NOT at the dealership they told me. so i searched all dealers within 45 minutes of me and found the car 30 miles down the road in St. augustine. I called them, spent about 5 minutes on the phone asking for the same price I had asked Coggin, and got an immediate "yes". drove down, gave deposit, and got the car the next day.

stay away from Coggin, not wanting to make a deal is one thing, but directly lying is a whole different thing.

medicjofiss
Car: 2009 Versa

Dealership: North Point Nissan, Little Rock, ARDate of Purchase: Jan 2009Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SNew/Used: NewOptions: NoneTotal Price before trade in: $14,000Salesman: Kelly (a dude lol)Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: NopeDid you feel pressured: Not at allDo you feel you received a good deal: Yes. Nissan offered $4K more for my trade than the other guysWould you go back: Any day!Overall Score (0-10): 10

Comments: I loved my 2007 Miata. I got married, and now I have a step-daughter. The Miata needed to go to be able to have room for my family. I was looking at cars under $20K, and would have like to also have lower payments. Ford offered me $11K for my car, and Nissan offered $15K for my car. DONE! Whole experience took about two hours. By FAR the easiest buying experience out of 5 new car purchases. I highly recommend Kelly, the internet salesman to anyone in the Little Rock area.

robaustin

Dealership: Haldeman Nissan - Hamilton, NJDate of Purchase: 2/13/2010Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL HBNew/Used: NewOptions: Aluminum Kickplates, floor matsTotal Price before trade in: $17,515Salesman: RayDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: A little, but it WAS President's Day Weekend with a lot of salesDid you feel pressured: NopeDo you feel you received a good deal: Yes. Paid $600 off invoice plus $2250 in cashback incentives ($500 Presidents' day special, $500 recent college grad, $1250 February incentiveWould you go back: YesOverall Score (0-10): 9Comments: Went in armed with all info from Edmunds and other websites. Very little negotiation necessary as they saw we were armed to the teeth with all the info. We paid $599 under invoice price for the car, plus got the Nissan Preferred Gold extended 5/100K warranty for $692 - which they matched due to our having the info from the web. Got them to throw in the cargo cover for free. Excellent deal. It just took a long time to get everything processed due to it being very busy at the dealership because of the all the sales they had going on. Was there from noon to about 5:30 PM.

GFresh
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL 1.8

Dealership:Team Nissan, Marietta, GADate of Purchase: n/aMake: NissanModel: VersaTrim: Base, S, SLNew/Used: test drove bothOptions: varied per trimPrice before trade in: 14-18kSalesman: ?Do you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: 2+ hours for a price quoteDid you feel pressured: ExtremelyDo you feel you received a good deal: Not at allWould you go back: NeverOverall Score (0-10): 0

Comments: Lied about price, tried to give me a terrible APR (I know it was terrible because I got a loan for 1/3 of what they offered), detailed the car and claimed I said I was going to buy it even though I only asked for a price quote; wouldn't let me leave, mocked current car, extremely rude and unprofessional

Dealership: Team Ford, Marietta GA (across the street from Team Nissan)Date of Purchase: 2/22/2010Make: NissanModel: VersaTrim: SL CVTNew/Used: UsedOptions: Cruise, a/c, power mirrors, power windows, 6 disk changer w/aux input, power locks, CVTPrice before trade in: 13216Salesman: Chris Jacques & Bobby ZaldalasDo you feel you spent an unreasonable amount of time at the dealership: 2 hoursDid you feel pressured: NoDo you feel you received a good deal: YesWould you go back: YesOverall Score (0-10): 9

Comments: Went to Bobby with a printout of a Versa I wanted from Team Nissan across the street, but refused to go back there after my first and last visit. He sent Chris to take it off their lot and give it to me. Gave me a great price on my trade-in without even seeing it and got the car I wanted from friendly staff instead of rude, over-zealous salesmen.

WeirdFishes

I've purchased 2 used cars and 3 new cars since I've been able to operate a vehicle. My VERSA was by far the best dealership experience I have ever had. They gave me an INCREDIBLE OFFER that I simply couldn't walk away from and I had a low APR (3.89%) to boot. Salesperson was awesome, sales manager was awesome, and the finance guy was too (although he did try to give me 8.9% APR before offering me 3.89% after I told him I'm walking).

iluvmyVersa08
Car: 2008 SL Sport

WeirdFishes wrote:I've purchased 2 used cars and 3 new cars since I've been able to operate a vehicle. My VERSA was by far the best dealership experience I have ever had. They gave me an INCREDIBLE OFFER that I simply couldn't walk away from and I had a low APR (3.89%) to boot. Salesperson was awesome, sales manager was awesome, and the finance guy was too (although he did try to give me 8.9% APR before offering me 3.89% after I told him I'm walking).
Wow, high APR ...Mine was 0.9% and my brother's was 0%.

GFresh
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL 1.8

You must have fantastic credit. Mine was about a 703 because I was pretty foolish with credit cards when I was younger and spent 5 years rectifying the issue, which got me 6% APR. Nissan offered me 18% APR, but I think they're on controlled substances.

Return to “Versa General Chat”