Wonder where cube sales are at??

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

Ever wonder how well the cube is selling versus other cars??
Well our little box has been doing pretty miserable, with a lot of auto bloggers saying that Nissan will probably discontinue the cube very soon.

Go to the link below and find out.
http://www.subcompactculture.com/2011/0 ... sales.html

OmargoesZero2Endless
Car: 2009 Pearl White Nissan Cube SL 6-Speed

Figures. I was expecting my car to be more reliable from the start. Not the best handling car or the most favored...and on top of not being able to be sold in Europe for a while, a lot of people choose the Soul over it. Although it does have a good mileage with unique window graphic and a 6 speed manual gear box. It does not get the best ratings. I won't lie LoL.

I really miss my GTI LoL.

D3stro

Found some numbers about the sales of the cube in Canada, it doesn't look too good.

So for 2011, don't got the numbers of january and february.

March 46 units -98.3%
april 17 units -91.1%
may 20 units -88%
june 37 units -80.4%
july 44 units -67.6%
august 48 units -62.2%

It doesn't look good for the future, there won't be a z13 cube in the future for sale at canadian Nissan dealer for sure. Just for example, the Soul sales for last year were 5 times better than the cube by just april 2010 ( 191 vs 796). And I don't care, I enjoy mine, critics can go F*** themselves or anyones else who haven't driven it and ditch the car. I'll still enjoy mine for some years.

chompsticks

I don't see a 2013 cube coming to the states either. Means we drive a "special" car and my cube will be one of a kind... LOL

OmargoesZero2Endless

"Special" = Discontinued. LoL

Better start parting it out haha.

chompsticks

LOL, exactly! except for no one is going to want my front bumper... LOL

OmargoesZero2Endless

Time for a Mazda 2 or Fiat. My car seems to get smaller everytime...I'll end up on a radio flyer at this rate.

Im going to sell mine modified for 13k

D3stro

OmargoesZero2Endless wrote:"Special" = Discontinued. LoL

Better start parting it out haha.
Even if we don't get a z13 in the future, the z12 will still have a legion of fan. It ain't a fact that the car is a POS compared to the Pontiac Aztek which, imo was the ugliest car of all time ever made, it's just a bad marketing move from Nissan.

OmargoesZero2Endless

Yeah the Marketing was terrible.

Nissan spent a lot of their money on the leaf...6million was it? it originally was going to be 1mil...HA.

However, apparently the Cube is now getting refreshed for '12...minor fascia change, five new colors and interior changes including a new interior color (a bright blue! I WANTED A BLUE ONE!) a planted passenger armrest. Possibly a powertrain...I hope they implement better suspension power and LUMBAR/BOLSTER SUPPORT as well. Ugh.

Return to “Cube Forum”