CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
MuranoDriver
Car: 2007 Nissan Murano SL

SenorPayne7 wrote:the wheels are 17" Montegi Racing MR118 and 225/60R17 Continentals
Very nice! They look bigger, maybe 18's. Sweet look!

SenorPayne7
Car: 2008 Black SL AWD Nissan Rogue

most likely because i am on the H&R sport springs which drop the car a few inches :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

bj_nguyen

ImageImage
2012 Nissan Rogue : 6K HID, Led Signals with dual colors, black Wheels, Gold Calipers, Blackout Tail lights, 35% front & 5% rear Tints, JBL Speakers, Hidden Hitch, Thule Roof Rack

MuranoDriver

Nice looking Rogue bj! Is that a grey/platinum color? Looks almost army green/grey in the second pic.

bj_nguyen

It is Grey Platium. 2nd pic was taking on Cloudy day i guess ;)

MuranoDriver

bj_nguyen wrote:It is Grey Platium. 2nd pic was taking on Cloudy day i guess ;)
:dblthumb: My favorite color!

MRROLO150
Car: 09 ALTIMA SEDAN 2.5 & MY WIFE 08 ALTIMA 2.5S

These are not mine .. I just wanted to share some clean looking Rogue which I found online

Let me start off .. I really want to do the front conversion to my parents rogue to the Rogue KrOme edition

MRROLO150
Car: 09 ALTIMA SEDAN 2.5 & MY WIFE 08 ALTIMA 2.5S

Here are some more photos of other regular Rogue which I found online & thought were real nice

fastpitchdad
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

kerrton wrote:Hey ImStricken your car looks very familiar!! Check out mine:

2008 Nissan Rogue SL, FWD - Canadian model came standard with heated seats. Added hood deflector, hitch & wiring, rear bumper protector, chrome door handle covers, and stainless side steps.
Can you tell me " where " you got the Hood Deflector for the rogue ?? I have been looking everywhere and cannot find one . I have an 09 Rogue SL AWD ....... :bowrofl:

fastpitchdad

I am looking for a " Hood Deflector " for my 09 Rogue SL AWD and Cannot find one anywhere , but I see from some of these Photos that some of you have the Hood Deflector .
Can anyone Please tell me where you Purchased yours at ??

Thank You !! :bowrofl:

ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

fastpitchdad wrote:I am looking for a " Hood Deflector " for my 09 Rogue SL AWD and Cannot find one anywhere , but I see from some of these Photos that some of you have the Hood Deflector .
Can anyone Please tell me where you Purchased yours at ??

Thank You !! :bowrofl:
hey fastpitchdad do me a fave and make a new thread on the main rogue board, as this is a pictures only thread. im sure other member would appreciate it, if they too are interested. it seems like an elusive item, so it could help others.
just delete your post when you get this. thank you .

Bizdak
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

kerrton wrote:Hey ImStricken your car looks very familiar!! Check out mine:

2008 Nissan Rogue SL, FWD - Canadian model came standard with heated seats. Added hood deflector, hitch & wiring, rear bumper protector, chrome door handle covers, and stainless side steps.
i have a feeling that my car is going to look alot like yours... That is the rogue look that i have in my mind.. And maybe adding the aftermarket spoilers. Where did you get those accessories?

SenorPayne7
Car: 2008 Black SL AWD Nissan Rogue

my most recent photo

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

newest pics:
leaving the track

JackCrackerMan
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

My 2011 AWD Rogue SV

insomnia816

Really Love the Carbon Gray Color (K51) on my Rogue

Drkrogue
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SLawd

2009 SL awd
5000K 35w HID fog lights
Stock 35w lowbeam HID
Stock high beams looking to upgrade soon
No mods yet looking to lower it.
Also looking to install the Altima turbo kit seeing as the Altima
Has the same engine. Anyone know of a good site to get coil overs
And such please feel free to let me know, I'm new to the import scene.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

Drkrogue wrote: Also looking to install the Altima turbo kit seeing as the Altima
Has the same engine. Anyone know of a good site to get coil overs
And such please feel free to let me know, I'm new to the import scene.
you want to put a turbo on the rogue? you will blow this tranny to shreds. Our torque converter nor the clutch fibers, will be able to handle that type of torque(even if you run 5psi).

the maxima/murano is running the Jatco JF010E tranny. that engine produces 250+hp so that tranny can take it.
while the rogue uses the JF011E - which is only made for engines up too 2.5L

One of our moderators adidas2go put a turbo on his Altima 3.5 coupe with CVT. The first CVT did not last and succumbed - i dont even wanna go any further LOL the CVT isnt for power expansion.

Drkrogue
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SLawd

I had over heard some people talking about how the cvt has a belt inside of it and if you were able to change over to sprockets and a chain it should possibly be able to handle a turbo, this is info coming from some friends with a altima with the cvt whom they had talked to some people over at ptuning, i can't vouch that its the total truth as i know nothing about this transmission personally, if what you say is not possible then I'm a little sad. I was indeed hoping to put a little more pep in my rogue's step...

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

Drkrogue wrote:I had over heard some people talking about how the cvt has a belt inside of it and if you were able to change over to sprockets and a chain it should possibly be able to handle a turbo, this is info coming from some friends with a altima with the cvt whom they had talked to some people over at ptuning, i can't vouch that its the total truth as i know nothing about this transmission personally, if what you say is not possible then I'm a little sad. I was indeed hoping to put a little more pep in my rogue's step...
your friends are VERY wrong. they need to learn a little bit more about the CVT.
(constantly variable transmission)

the cvt has 2 pulleys connected by a steel belt.
each pulley will expand & contract to allow the belt to rise and lower on each pulley. by doing so- they create a GEAR RATIO.
each pully can expand or contract at different times, creating almost an infinite amount of ratio's. hence why its called constantly variable. its always changing depending on RPM, MPH, rate of acceleration, etc.

using two sprockets & a chain will create ONE gear ratio that will never change. that system wont work. the only time 2 sprockets & a chain will work is on a beach cruiser bicycle.

JackCrackerMan
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Drkrogue wrote:I had over heard some people talking about how the cvt has a belt inside of it and if you were able to change over to sprockets and a chain it should possibly be able to handle a turbo, this is info coming from some friends with a altima with the cvt whom they had talked to some people over at ptuning, i can't vouch that its the total truth as i know nothing about this transmission personally, if what you say is not possible then I'm a little sad. I was indeed hoping to put a little more pep in my rogue's step...
While I wish I had more "pep" in my Rogue, it gets the job done and doesn't cost much, relatively speaking, at the pump. I'm not sure if this information is still accurate but the Rogue was, at least at one point in time, the fastest zero to 60 crossover in it's class as well as the quietest crossover at 70mph.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

:offtopic: - guys we are getting off topic. this is a photo-album of our rogues, not performance talk. - :bang
(i dont want to start removing posts, but i will if i have too. its called forum housekeeping.)

if you want to talk turbo's, go here:
tech-talk-turbo-engines-t557381.html

if you want to discuss power/performance parts & accessories, go here:
faq-rogue-performance-parts-t342461.html

Black B15

2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition

I removed the pinstripes and debadged it. Fronts are tinted with 20% and the rears are tinted 5% on top of the "privacy glass".

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

Black B15 wrote:Image
absolutely gorgeous.

i love the black with tinted windows all around. i too did front 20% - but then added 20% on the privacy glass.
nice to see fellow tinted rogues :)

Black B15

Thanks man. Yeah tinting it really turned out well with the black on black. It is super dark in the back which is great since it is already reaching like 105 degrees here.

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

was at the track again this weekend, and met up with a friend - NISSAN'S UNITE! :)

ssanders
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

SenorPayne7 wrote:Image

my most recent photo
Rims look dope! would you know what size and fitment i need for my 2008 rogue AWD?

AkRowidy09
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

My 2008 Nissan Rogue..I want to do more but Im not sure what else I should do...any ideas??

ImStricken06
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

AkRowidy09 wrote:Image

My 2008 Nissan Rogue..I want to do more but Im not sure what else I should do...any ideas??
(i edited your post so your pic shows)
YOU SHOULD PAINT YOUR CALIPERS! ;)

MuranoDriver

AkRowidy09 wrote:My 2008 Nissan Rogue..I want to do more but Im not sure what else I should do...any ideas??
Looks good! :)

You could look into some lowering springs. It would look great with a more even wheel gap around the tires.

Return to “Rogue Forum”