CHATROOM: 2008-2013 Rogue Members Photo Gallery

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
rjchoops
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD

REALLY does look nice! Randy

mistergib
Car: 2008 Silver Nissan Rogue AWD SL

EddNog wrote:
Thanks, Gib!

Unfortunately (or perhaps in this case somewhat fortunately), the parking garage where I was parking at work damaged my car, so I had to get some minor bodywork done. The person who does my bodywork is a friend of mine, so I asked him to custom paint the fog lamp nacels and the side view mirror trim in silver to match the roof rails, as well as to source the spoiler, paint the bottom part matte black (it's pre-painted in blue from the factory) and install it for me. Since he did the work without me present, I'm not entirely sure how he masked it, but he did a pretty decent job of it.

-Ed
...I would almost humbly classify myself as an expert as a rattle-canpainter...done it for years. Because of how the fog light bezels are actually a part of the body, and, they have that indention around theouter edge....(the masking line needs to be down in that indention tolook factory), its very difficult to get a nice, uniform, factory-crisp maskingline there.....and without that, the painting would look hokey! I'll keep messing with it.....but, if it can't be done right, it don't get done...I just have to figure out your friends masking technique for this. My car being silver with the black accents, I would be painting my bezels the matching semi-gloss black....

Again, nice job on yours...
Modified by mistergib at 8:34 AM 5/18/2008

nami

@Mistergib: where did you get your dash cover? The weather where I live is super-hot and I dont want my dash get burn out.

mistergib
Car: 2008 Silver Nissan Rogue AWD SL

nami wrote:@Mistergib: where did you get your dash cover? The weather where I live is super-hot and I dont want my dash get burn out.
Yours is the same reason I bought mine....I golf a bunch so the sun getsa work-out on my interior while I'm out on the courses....thats also thereason I impatiently waiting on the side window deflectors so I can cracksome windows and let some air in.

Anyway, mine is the Dashtopper Sedona Suede ....its probably the mostexpensive one made, but I believe it's definitely the nicest one....This isthe third one that I've bought for my cars. The Sedona Suede material isclassy and puts the other ones to shame, and the fit is perfect!

Go to the following link and pick the one you want with the material youwant...but again, I recommend the Sedona Suede....worth the extrabucks! Here's the link:

http://www.dashtopper.com/shop....aspx

jrmas
Car: Nissan Rogue sl awd

Where did you get that hood cover????? Been looking for it all over and cant find it anywhere

Rogue Mama

Here's my Iridium Graphite SL AWD!

turbo5454
Car: Rouge

broke in 1200 miles and loaded love the rouge average MPG 27.5

denrama

My 2001 Altima. I don't know why I sold this car! Had only 60500 Miles. Sold it for 5,800 USD

Modified by denrama at 9:23 PM 5/28/2008

Modified by denrama at 9:28 PM 5/28/2008
Modified by denrama at 11:14 PM 6/16/2008

philipa_240sx

Tip:

- Right click on the image and select 'Copy image location'- Paste the link here and enclose it in image tags: [img]link[\img]

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Update; three quick shots with my new wheels on!

I doubt I will be doing anything else for a while, depending on how long it takes H&R to finally release the springs for the Rogue. That's all I have planned left to do on this car (ah the beauty of buying a, "fully loaded," vehicle from the factory!).

-Ed

Venom_Rogue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Wow those wheels really make your car look amazing...takes the rogue to a whole new level!!

Can I ask what size the wheels and tires are? Do you notice any difference in noise and handling?

EddNog

Venom_Rogue wrote:Wow those wheels really make your car look amazing...takes the rogue to a whole new level!!

Can I ask what size the wheels and tires are? Do you notice any difference in noise and handling?
Thanks!!!

The wheels are 19x8.0 +40 and the tires are 245/45-19. There's a significant amount more grip than before and the steering only got a tiny bit heavier, just enough that it's smoothened out my inputs--must be the advantage of sticking to stock offset. There is significantly less tire noise and the ride is smoother, though a bit stiffer and expansion joints are more readily felt. The on-center feel is a little bit less sharp, but steering response and off-center precision are way up. There's a feeling like the car is better planted (despite no suspension changes). I make much fewer steering inputs and maintain cleaner lines when driving hard. Now I need some serious weather to determine how it is in the wet stuff now that I'm on 245s (stock was 225). The H&R springs would be a great complement to these tires if only they were out already!

-Ed

aikman808
Car: 2004 GMC Yukon, 2008 Scion xB, 2008 Nissan Rogue SL

Howdy from Tracy, CA!!! Pictures were taken when our rogue was less than a week old. Ordering the chrome grille add-on this week, and then its perfect....for me!!

EddNog

Sweet! I originally wanted red, but the dealership told me it would take weeks, and I saw and liked the blue, so I ended up telling them I'd take the blue instead, but red is beautiful on the Rogue. Congratulations on joining the Rogue owners club!

-Ed

the26game

eddnog,i am dying to put 19's on my rogue i just purchased this week. i asked the dealer where i bought the rogue about whether or not the larger tires/wheels would affect the warranty and he said "no" but he didnt recommend going to 19's. do you have any problems at all with the 19s? did/would it affect your warranty? any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated...

pete

EddNog

the26game wrote:eddnog,i am dying to put 19's on my rogue i just purchased this week. i asked the dealer where i bought the rogue about whether or not the larger tires/wheels would affect the warranty and he said "no" but he didnt recommend going to 19's. do you have any problems at all with the 19s? did/would it affect your warranty? any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated...

pete
It doesn't affect your warranty, no, but the ride is slightly stiffer, and it's a lot easier to curb, so you'll need to be more careful when parallel parking.

-Ed

the26game

heres mine...but i need the 18s or 19s on it

David s12
Car: 84 datsun s12 ka24 swap

they look all the same..

Venom_Rogue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

paulvanharte wrote:Our Gotham Grey,Sl AWD, sunroof, window tint and rear spoiler, chrome insertsSo far we love it( 2000 km on it)Paul
Did any one notice the difference between the canadian spoiler and the usdm?

RustyJake
Car: 2008 Rogue SL - Premium Package

Here's a couple of pics of my Iridium Graphite and my dad's Orange Alloy. Definitely made a happy salesman that day!

BlackRogueNJ
Car: Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Pkg

@mistergib: I like your Burlwood Dash Kit. Where did you get it? Is it hard to install?

Ranger Rogue
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue
2007 Nissan Sentra SL
2006 Nissan Maxima SL
1999 Nissan Maxima GXE

awesome looking rogues.
im posting mine up soon.
:)

Ranger Rogue
2007 Nissan Sentra SL
2006 Nissan Maxima SL
1999 Nissan Maxima GXE

Front City/Safari bar(2.5"), Side/nerf bars (3"), 8000k 55w HID kit, SS back Bar(2.5") 6 piece chrome pillars -all from ebay cost of approx. 665$

a must for New York

I need Fog lights
I NEED FOG LIGHTS!!!!
Last edited by Ranger Rogue on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ranger Rogue
2007 Nissan Sentra SL
2006 Nissan Maxima SL
1999 Nissan Maxima GXE

EddNog wrote:
Venom_Rogue wrote:Wow those wheels really make your car look amazing...takes the rogue to a whole new level!!

Thanks!!!

The wheels are 19x8.0 +40 and the tires are 245/45-19. There's a significant amount more grip than before and the steering only got a tiny bit heavier, just enough that it's smoothened out my inputs--must be the advantage of sticking to stock offset. There is significantly less tire noise and the ride is smoother, though a bit stiffer and expansion joints are more readily felt. The on-center feel is a little bit less sharp, but steering response and off-center precision are way up. There's a feeling like the car is better planted (despite no suspension changes). I make much fewer steering inputs and maintain cleaner lines when driving hard. Now I need some serious weather to determine how it is in the wet stuff now that I'm on 245s (stock was 225). The H&R springs would be a great complement to these tires if only they were out already!

-Ed
Sharp looking Rogue!!! :naughty: the rogue stock already handles well, this upgrade must make her even better!! lets us know how she handles in rain/snow. how does she handle road bumps and potholes? (we have a couple here and there in New York City :biggrin: ) are those all season tires?

Ranger Rogue
2007 Nissan Sentra SL
2006 Nissan Maxima SL
1999 Nissan Maxima GXE

RustyJake wrote:Here's a couple of pics of my Iridium Graphite and my dad's Orange Alloy. Definitely made a happy salesman that day!
That Orange alloy is awesome! :gapteeth:

trance34
Car: 00 Sentra SE W/PP
11 Rouge SV W/SL

Crappy cell phone pic from the day we brought her home.

Ranger Rogue
2007 Nissan Sentra SL
2006 Nissan Maxima SL
1999 Nissan Maxima GXE

trance34 wrote:Crappy cell phone pic from the day we brought her home.

:mike

Ranger Rogue
2007 Nissan Sentra SL
2006 Nissan Maxima SL
1999 Nissan Maxima GXE

Ranger Rogue wrote:Front City/Safari bar(2.5"), Side/nerf bars (3"), 8000k 55w HID kit, SS back Bar(2.5") 6 piece chrome pillars -all from ebay cost of approx. 665$

a must for New York

I need Fog lights
I NEED FOG LIGHTS!!!!
:ohno:

los_inc
Car: 240sx

Wheel specs: SSR Type - C RS 18x9.5 +29
Tire Spec: BFgoodrich T/A spec 245/55/r18

desiredusername

I apologize for the poor picture quality. I mostly wanted to show my wheels since we're on the topic. They're 20"

Return to “Rogue Forum”