Whitch version is this this car?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
hatebobbarker
Car: 350z, 240sx(for sale)

Altiman94 wrote:who in the right mind would pay that much for a gt-r just to disconnect a driveshaft when you can jus tbuy a gt-s and itll be cheaper in the end. And you guys need to quit whining because any of you would accept sponcerships from any of those companies, or drive the skyline depicted above. May be riced out, but its a skyline none the less

no thanks, im not a tool.id only whore myself out to a company id be buying parts from anyway, but i prefer obscure japanese brands that no one has heard of so that makes it difficult...

btw if you know people from Hollywood/LA you should know they AREN'T in their right mind.

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

I would drive that car in a second, who cares if its riced out. It's still a skyline, and much nicer than my 89 hatch anyways

hatebobbarker

is your 89 hatch riced out too?

Turb0wned

damn that is pretty ricey but its still a skyline just get a paint job take off the big *** wing and ull be str8

240DRFT

ralphdig wrote:They offer me this car @20k saying it is a 2002 model, one owner, sounds ok?Don´t know the legal status of the car, I mean if already imported or registered.Thanx.

who is "they"?

hatebobbarker

satan

2.7GTR
Car: The Car

Positively wrong.

I was at Motorex the day they were finalizing the deal with the movie people. They not only bought 7 GTR's....they air freighted them from Japan and fast-tracked them through the system. I could find out if they are really street legal in about ten minutes.

For the guy buying it.....if it has a little gold plate somewhere along the edge of the windshield that says "VIN (substitute under Code .....)" you have a street legal car....otherwise, you don't. You would also have a rather large folder of paperwork in your glove compartment.......
Bio_Hazard wrote:no i'm positve they were gts's there cheaper than gtr's

AREITU

2.7GTR wrote:Positively wrong.

I was at Motorex the day they were finalizing the deal with the movie people. They not only bought 7 GTR's....they air freighted them from Japan and fast-tracked them through the system. I could find out if they are really street legal in about ten minutes.

For the guy buying it.....if it has a little gold plate somewhere along the edge of the windshield that says "VIN (substitute under Code .....)" you have a street legal car....otherwise, you don't. You would also have a rather large folder of paperwork in your glove compartment.......

The guy said he already bought it and will "ripe" it for parts. I think he lives in Mexico or wherever san luis is. Why did Lieberman buy 7 GT-Rs to have it in about 2 scenes in the movie? I didn't even see a Corvette or Opel Speedster in the movie.

Maybelline

why would they buy 7? and why didn't they use it even more? they coulda used it instead of the eclipse. the evo was hot, but the skyline was hotter.

hatebobbarker

its called mitsubishi spnsoring the film

SKAGEE
Car: cars

As cheap as 20K may be for a GTR34..its still a whole lot of money for someone to spend to buy something they don't even know what it is!!! I say we all have been "ripe"ed by this individual!!! :)

BB Turbo
Car: 2007 Nissan Titan KC, 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe

By hot I hope you mean flaming. A

nd yes I'm late to this thread, but I'm pretty sure accepting a sponsorship from "any company" is called being a sell out.

Oh guys, San Luis Potosi is located in Mexico. My mom was born there and lived there until she came to the states (legally mind you). It about an hr drive from Reynosa in Brownsville Texas. None of you all never go there for vacation unless you really know where to go (like natural springs that no one knows about around where my grnadparents are, and the Mexicans dont swim in it cuz they don't know how). I wonder how hard it is to own a Skyline there.

AREITU

BB Turbo wrote:By hot I hope you mean flaming. A

nd yes I'm late to this thread, but I'm pretty sure accepting a sponsorship from "any company" is called being a sell out.

Oh guys, San Luis Potosi is located in Mexico. My mom was born there and lived there until she came to the states (legally mind you). It about an hr drive from Reynosa in Brownsville Texas. None of you all never go there for vacation unless you really know where to go (like natural springs that no one knows about around where my grnadparents are, and the Mexicans dont swim in it cuz they don't know how). I wonder how hard it is to own a Skyline there.

You're looking for a 240SX 5-speed? My friend is going to sell his as soon as he drops an SR20 in. Interested?

BB Turbo
Car: 2007 Nissan Titan KC, 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe

Yes. Biggest part. How much?

AREITU

BB Turbo wrote:Yes. Biggest part. How much?

His name on the forum is hatebobbarker and his AIM is damnthman. You're gonna have to ask him, since I can't speak for him on that.

yukio23
Car: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R

no such thing as a 20,000 dollar r34 gt-r. even we in japan cant find that cheap. the cheapest one that we can ever find for a 34 gt-r is about 30,000. if that car is a real BNR34 i would take it eventhough it has its driveshaft removed it doesnt take that much to get a new one. the way you can really tell if its a BNR34 is if it got an RB26 in it.

BTW it is probably a gts-t like this one guy is saying and yes it can make it look like that. we have a replica of that car here in japan too by art factory japan and it is a gts-t. if that car is a gts-t i wouldnt touch it, but if you really wnat a skyline that bad then go for it.

w1ngzer0
Car: Pfft. i don't own a box

themadscientist wrote:Really gay dolled up R34, excuse me I have to go burn my eyes with bleach.
Lol your going to be blind after that and have that skyline perminatly scared in your iris :D

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”