Which NICO member do you want to meet most?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

damnit Dan...you gotta show up first.

also.

if there's no fro, I no go.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

This thread is already so off topic. S14_girl, how's the weather where you live? It's humid as a sauna and 99 degrees here in Kansas City.

Yeah James, I just don't know it's going to work out this year, I'm not able to go to SEMA either.

-Dan

Ozzie
Car: '90 300ZX twin turbo - 2 seater
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S twin turbo
'06 MK5 Golf tdi

Dieselman wrote:
I got a place for you to stay buddy! Lotsa good beer, food and uh....thats about it but your welcome to it!
Sweet! Can I drive the truck?
HashiriyaS14 wrote:If you come through DC after I've closed on my townhouse, there will be a room waiting for you. There might not be any FURNITURE in that room, or in any other rooms, but there will be a room. There will also likely be a big steak and some whiskey that's older than either one of us.
I like the sound of the steak and whiskey..... done deal!
repoman wrote:Andy, if you stay in Indiana I have a guest room, WITH furniture and plenty of places to go, booze to drink and so on and so forth. Oh yeah, we'll turn you into a shooter too.
Now, that sounds like a place to stay! I get to kill wildlife too..... awesome!

I plan to stay in a few places, and inhabit the US for around 6 weeks or so....I know some of the NSR crew have offered me a place to stay too.I should get a map and start marking the places I want to visit.......

DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

Yeah Andy feel free to com visit NH too! We gots cars getting worked on, items being grilled and good NICO-ish weekend activites!

s14_girl
Car: Nissan 240sx ('96 s14 w/ SR20DET RIP) '95 s14 w/ RB26 current

Dano wrote:This thread is already so off topic. S14_girl, how's the weather where you live? It's humid as a sauna and 99 degrees here in Kansas City.

-Dan
About the same here. Last week it stayed around 105, and the AC at work died Today was really pretty though, blue skies and a little breeze. I'm counting down to this weekend, when I'm going to the beach How long since you left Az?

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

srpowered240sx wrote:
seriously, no man should be.
I have a feeling that if me and this f'ing guy were to meet and hang out we would probably both wind up in jail and I'd probably be divorced by the time it was all said and done.

Stay away from me srpowered240sx...

99QX4
Car: '07 G35, '05 FX35

Dano wrote:
Yeah James, I just don't know it's going to work out this year, I'm not able to go to SEMA either.

-Dan
You better go! You told me you would!!! LIES! LIES AND DECEIT!!!!

Repo Man

99QX4 wrote:
You better go! You told me you would!!! LIES LIES AND DECEIT!!!!
Eh, he pulled the same bullsh!t last year at NOPI. I say he shows.

DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

*Sniff sniff* I don't think I'm gonna make it either... I'll have money by SEMA though, and I still need to get hooked up for that!

Dano will show at NOPI for sure though!

jdmfreak

s14_girl wrote:
Hmmm, half-fro?
Is this even possible? How do I go about doin that other than cutting it? I need to know!

LOL that reminds me of this one kid in HS that asked if I could grow a frollet.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

ozzie! wrote:I plan to stay in a few places, and inhabit the US for around 6 weeks or so....I know some of the NSR crew have offered me a place to stay too.I should get a map and start marking the places I want to visit.......
If for some bizarre reason you decide to come to Utah, my couch is all yours.

s14_girl
Car: Nissan 240sx ('96 s14 w/ SR20DET RIP) '95 s14 w/ RB26 current

jdmfreak wrote:
Is this even possible? How do I go about doin that other than cutting it? I need to know!
I was going to say you could shave just one half, but you said other than cutting it. SO, you could braid one half or the other, and it'd be a half-fro. Extra points for braiding the sides and rocking a fro-hawk

Dano

99QX4 wrote:
You better go! You told me you would!!! LIES! LIES AND DECEIT!!!!
repo man wrote:
Eh, he pulled the same bullsh!t last year at NOPI. I say he shows.
Well, I talked to Ray tonight and he's not going to be able too either. So, you kids have fun and TRY to be safe. On the plus side i'll probably have to move furniture then Someone be sure and make short jokes about Chopp and write on Torry's nametag "I <3 Men."

-Dan

gniknave
Car: 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
2008 Honda Civic EX (Sedan)

Mr1der wrote:you two DO realize I'm gonna hound you to pose on the Civic right?

it's ok...you can make disgusted faces...
Poor girl... Pooooor Poooor Girl....

Repo Man

Dano wrote: Someone be sure and make short jokes about Chopp and write on Torry's nametag "I <3 Men."

-Dan
Heh, that's embroidered on his mod shirts.

bone_stock_240
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45

jiggy180 wrote: Im telling you now, if me you and Bone_stock ever meet up we have to film it, or at least get an audio recording.
**** that ****! I can't have incriminating and partially nude videos of myself circulating the internet.
srpowered240sx wrote:hell yes!! we'll go to a strip club, the video can be shown later as a "10 easy steps to get thrown out of a titty bar". we could make millions.
I could do it in two. You are off your game.

sidenote: I have never been to a strip club before ... ... weird.

srpowered240sx
Car: 90 240sx-sr, 92 F-150, 00 bmw 323ci, 1991 s13 coupe, 99 F250 Dsl

bone_stock_240 wrote:
**** that ****! I can't have incriminating and partially nude videos of myself circulating the internet.

I could do it in two. You are off your game.

sidenote: I have never been to a strip club before ... ... weird.
..............ummmmm, you wouldnt be nuded up at all if i have anything to say about it. since you havnt been to a strip club, allow me to enlighten you...THEY GET NAKED, NOT YOU!!!!!! but two steps, come on, that sounds to me like- step one, SLAP the *** - step two, FLY out of the club. not even enough time for me to get the tell-tale smell of cotton candy titty lotion on my face....mmmmm, memories.
repo man wrote:
I have a feeling that if me and this f'ing guy were to meet and hang out we would probably both wind up in jail and I'd probably be divorced by the time it was all said and done.

Stay away from me srpowered240sx...
thats the beauty...im not married!! no divorce for me. the jail....well, $hit happens, the great part, is we'll have each other......to help fend off jail rape. ive seen youre pictures, you'd get ran through like a bag of dorritos at sketchyrollins house after one of his "im not high...honest" moments.

Jiggyfry

srpowered240sx wrote:
..............ummmmm, you wouldnt be nuded up at all if i have anything to say about it. since you havnt been to a strip club, allow me to enlighten you...THEY GET NAKED, NOT YOU!!!!!! but two steps, come on, that sounds to me like- step one, SLAP the *** - step two, FLY out of the club. not even enough time for me to get the tell-tale smell of cotton candy titty lotion on my face....mmmmm, memories.
There is no way Bone_Stock is taking anything off. Forget the whole thing, I regret mentioning it, it got weird fast. Leave it to the Ontarioans to mess up a whole country .
srpowered240sx wrote:thats the beauty...im not married!! no divorce for me. the jail....well, $hit happens, the great part, is we'll have each other......to help fend off jail rape. ive seen youre pictures, you'd get ran through like a bag of dorritos at sketchyrollins house after one of his "im not high...honest" moments.
Oh that silly Sketchyrollin.

Black on Gold

LOL @ this thread

bone_stock_240

jiggy180 wrote:
There is no way Bone_Stock is taking anything off.
Too late.

Black on Gold

Think you need to update your sig too

^^Click for nude pictures of bone_stock^^

...but then no one would search =?

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

I voted for myself, cos I kick massive ammounts of ***. That and I was so damn surprised I was so far up on the list, I had to make myself 1 vote higher. Note: I am only in Germany for another 2.5 weeks so you better get here right quick if you wanna visit.

Seeing as how I will probably meet Ray (Frapjap), and the entire NICO Time attack S13 crew in the near future, I'd like to meet Brian, Greg, Ivan at AMS, Skydragoness (I want to make sure girls that cool actually do exist, and aren't some guy on a computer pretending to be a girl), Ryan (Vroom-chirp), Jon (SRpowered), Repo, Swedish Mike, and d!ck. Dano and Jesda get notable mention, and audatious, cos he banned me once.

Maybe a couple others that I forgot. The only person on NICO that I have met that I can think of is Foster, but I have probably met more and just can't remember.

And as far as strip clubs go: Come to Germany and we will make a short little trip over to Prague, where you can touch the girls pretty much as much as you want.

bone_stock_240

For that redirected steak and sex day picture? That made me rofl.

Repo Man

srpowered240sx wrote: ive seen youre pictures, you'd get ran through like a bag of dorritos at sketchyrollins house after one of his "im not high...honest" moments.
WTF you talking about bro? I'm ex-Army (ex-infantry specifically) and there ain't nobody gonna be able to do that.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

bone_stock_240 wrote:For that redirected steak and sex day picture? That made me rofl.
Steak and BJ day... and yes. I was banned and re-instated all while I was sleeping haha.

But yeah I would have banned me too... d!ck sent me the link to the picture that showed up, that shiz was nasty.

ddgsxr504
Car: 1995 Nissan 240SX SE 2007 Infinit M35 Sport 2011 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition

I have already met Greg, Adrian, and Torrey. I would like to meet Jon (SRpowered), and Dano.... hell everyone who frequents NICO would be cool.

Dano

ddgsxr504 wrote:I have already met Greg, Adrian, and Torrey. I would like to meet Jon (SRpowered), and Dano.... hell everyone who frequents NICO would be cool.
Awwwwww

-Dan

Mr1der

gniknave wrote:
Poor girl... Pooooor Poooor Girl....
I think if we got two white girls on your VW...it'd look a little blacker

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

I've steered clear of this therad because it's too hard to decide who all I'd like to meet....

SRpowered, Absolushun and PapaSmurf come to mind right away.

But everyone I've met at meets and events has been so damn awesome to hang out with - It always amazes me how something as simple as a damn car forum can bring together people who would have otherwise NEVER met, and they all get together and have a BLAST.

Look at the pics from any of our events - Nashville, Atlanta, Neal's BBQ meet, SEMA, NOPI Phoenix, Carlisle.... Throw a bunch of NICO folks in a place together and it's a great time.

I have yet to hear anyone who's been to a NICOfest event say, "It was lame and boring and it sucked."

It's what keeps me going - It's what makes us awesome.

Mr1der

we also suck in noobs with them too...

people are ALWAYS asking how much it costs to join and crazy **** like that....

god I'm ready for NOPI.

Greg, the easy answer is every last damn one of us...hell, I don't even mind JimmyMethod in person...could probably get along with Yakota too....

Return to “General Chat”