So which model and year M do you have?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
aodix85
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35x

2007 M35x with pretty much everything
bronze color
bone stock (for now ;) )
upstate NYS winters are going to be a joke; learned to drive on a rwd, had caprices and a rwd olds cutlass among others so i'm loving this traction
pretty basic car right now though, and my first real luxury car

gavnator
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35X Obsidian Black, Bourbon Interior, Journey, Navigation
2013 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring

2006 M35X Obsidian Black Bourbon leather
50,000 miles Car is outstanding
All service milestones completed (tier 1)
Hardly ever out in winter
Best mix of luxury/performance

Rykster
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35

I just traded in my black '09 Lexus for a serengeti sand w/wheat interior '07M35. (I know, that's an odd trade.) The car has 30,000 miles on it :) and looks brand new. I love the additional interior space, the light colored leather interior, simplicity of the dash, and the trunk.

Not too crazy about the 8 speaker Bose system though.

ncm35s
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35S

Just recently purchased a 2008 M35S that now has around 30k on it. Never was titled until 2009. Car is a CPO and is practically brand new. Absolutely love it. Did a lot of comparisons to BMW 535i (way too expensive and read about a lot of engine issues), Lexus G350 (too soft) and the Acura RL (too plain).

Plan on upgrading exhaust but still torn between Megan and Stillen. Like the site; lots of great advice.

ncm35s
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35S

Forgot to add some pics. Here they are:

angus_m37x
Car: 2012 M37x

Just picked up my 2012 M37x (Obsidian, graphite, premium, touring, aero)

So far so good.

robrie
Car: 13 M5
04 350z
13 M37x - Totaled
07 M35 - Sold
01 Max SE - Sold

07 M35 Base <-- Went looking for 350/370s and came home with this sweet ride.

S53Mitinifni
Car: 2008 Blue M35 Sport.

My first Infinity
2008 M35 Sport, Blue with black leather interior.
I believe the only feature not in this beauty is the remote back window shade.
Like Rykster I was expecting higher quality from the Bose & Surround audio system, Don't get me wrong I like it, just expected more WOW factor. Though the interior is sealed great and noise cancelling so no outside noise distraction. Including sirens :nono:

Handling is great and the power is perfect for me because it's fast enough to punch it to get out of situations, but not too much power to keep me out of ticket trouble. :naughty:

Experiencing what most of you have been experiencing for some time. AWESOME!

S53Mitinifni
Car: 2008 Blue M35 Sport.

LOL!
Just replaced the cabin filter and it was the original 2008 Nissan filter and it was jet black with dirt. So it had never been changed before. Does show what a good job the filter does though. :yesnod
You should check or have yours checked if you have not ever done it. :blush:

jrecufan
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37
Harbour Blue
Premium Package
Lighted kickplates

Am now 6 days a new Infiniti owner.

2012 Harbor Blue M37
Performance Package

Never owned anything but Honda / Acura until now. I really hope Infiniti doesn't disappoint. My old car was an '04 Acura TL and that was one hot/sweet ride. Have gone more for the luxury side of the fence this time around and less sport. But I'm happy so far. I love the harbor blue color too.

VincentG37
Car: 2006 M45

belze
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45

2003 M45
Silver with black interior
58k miles

InfinitiEric

VincentG37 wrote:Image
Nice body kit! Did you get it shipped from Japan? Any more pictures? You should make a new thread on the homepage. :dblthumb:

VincentG37
Car: 2006 M45

It's Ings lip kit, but the real lip didn't fit. It costs me a lot to mod it. Will post more photos soon.

InfinitiEric

Very cool. I like the wheels too. I can't wait to see more pictures! Welcome to the forums man!!

mrgrands
Car: 2006 infiniti m35

06 m35 black on peanut butter drop on 22"
getting ready for paint job and engine swap to a 5.6 v8

InfinitiEric

mrgrands wrote:06 m35 black on peanut butter drop on 22"
getting ready for paint job and engine swap to a 5.6 v8
On peanut butter? Better get some jelly to go with that… :gapteeth:

I want to hear more about this engine swap. You should make a new thread too! Make it your build thread and keep us in the loop!

PECo
Car: 2012 M37x AWD
Liquid Platinum
Stone Leather
Premium Package
Deluxe Touring Package

My wife and I just took delivery of her 2012 M37 AWD in Liquid Platinum and Stone last Friday. :) She works for a large company and was eligible for pricing under the VPP; we got it for a fantastic price. :yesnod In the end, I'm glad that our local Acura dealer was unwilling to sell us a 2012 TL for the price we wanted. :nono: Her M has the following options (from the window sticker):

BODY-COLOR SPLASH GUARDS
DELUXE TOURING PACKAGE
TRUNK MAT, TRUNK NET, & FIRST AID KIT
ILLUMINATED KICK PLATES
PREMIUM PACKAGE

The only other options that I wish it had are the Adaptive Front lighting System and the 20-inch, Split 5-spoke Wheels. When we finally change the OEM tires, I might buy the 20s and summer tires, and put snow tires on the 18s.

My impressions so far are that the engine is coarser than I'd like and the automatic transmission shifts a little strangely. I had to slam on the brakes on the highway and it downshifted a couple of gears. It sounded and felt strange. However, compared to my wife's 2005 FX35, which we traded in for the M, it's quiet and smooth. And since we declined to get the TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE (aka the nanny pack), it doesn't beep at us all of the time. She loves everything about it so far. I think that I'm just more of a smaller car person than she.

BronxBomber
Car: 2007 M45 Base

2007 Umbria Gray M45 Base

Had a 1997 Q45 back a couple of years ago and couldn't stay away from Infiniti for long!

jrecufan
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37
Harbour Blue
Premium Package
Lighted kickplates

PECo wrote:My wife and I just took delivery of her 2012 M37 AWD in Liquid Platinum and Stone last Friday. :) She works for a large company and was eligible for pricing under the VPP; we got it for a fantastic price. :yesnod In the end, I'm glad that our local Acura dealer was unwilling to sell us a 2012 TL for the price we wanted. :nono: Her M has the following options (from the window sticker):

BODY-COLOR SPLASH GUARDS
DELUXE TOURING PACKAGE
TRUNK MAT, TRUNK NET, & FIRST AID KIT
ILLUMINATED KICK PLATES
PREMIUM PACKAGE

The only other options that I wish it had are the Adaptive Front lighting System and the 20-inch, Split 5-spoke Wheels. When we finally change the OEM tires, I might buy the 20s and summer tires, and put snow tires on the 18s.

My impressions so far are that the engine is coarser than I'd like and the automatic transmission shifts a little strangely. I had to slam on the brakes on the highway and it downshifted a couple of gears. It sounded and felt strange. However, compared to my wife's 2005 FX35, which we traded in for the M, it's quiet and smooth. And since we declined to get the TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE (aka the nanny pack), it doesn't beep at us all of the time. She loves everything about it so far. I think that I'm just more of a smaller car person than she.

I have a 2012 M37 Harbor Blue almost identical to yours without the Deluxe Touring Package. I too tried the TL (have been a lifelong Honda / Acura man) but it wasn't that different from my '04 TL despite being about 9k more. Clearly the M37 is a class up from the TL. I love it but agree with you - for a luxury car, it's engine is a little "throaty". Belies the power I suppose but would think it would be a little more refined. Agree too that the transmission shifts oddly - mostly at startup. The only other things I'm missing a little are the heated side mirrors (standard on my '04 TL) and the 2012 TL had a nifty slot for your key fob in the car. I don't like my keys in my pocket so am torn with where to put them.

Overall - awesome car. Not as sporty from a size perspective as my TL, but I got a great car. It better have the same quality as my TL or I'll never buy an Infiniti again! :-)

vipnismo33
Car: 07 Infiniti M35X
Suspension:
Slammed on D2 coilovers
Audio:
Custom rear deck with 2 10''s, 2 8''s, and 2 tweeters
4 6.5"s for the doors
1 15" mojo in a custom bandpass box

Looking for D2 coilovers for 2007 m35 all wheel drive,anyone have them for sale or know where I can get them

angus_m37x

Just rolled over 2k miles on my 2012 m37. The more I drive it the more I like it. The shifting/downshifting takes some getting used to, but since everyone mentions this, I guess it is just the way it is engineered and not specific to my car.

The only shifting issue that is of concern is when slowing down to take a corner and then accelerating, there is a definite delay before it kicks in. This is potentially dangerous depending on the circumstance.

The engine does growl when gunning it, but I suspect that is part of the "sport" side of the luxury/sport balance. When not gunning it, it is a very quiet vehicle.

Krockls1
Car: 2012 M37 Sport

Took delivery on my 2012 M37s liquid platinum/stone with lux package and illuminated door sills about a month ago. Car looks and performs great! Looking to do some minor bolt on mods like cold air intake and exhaust to boost the performance ante slightly. Anyone know anyone making current gen M performance parts?

need4spped
Car: M37

Krockls1 wrote:Took delivery on my 2012 M37s liquid platinum/stone with lux package and illuminated door sills about a month ago. Car looks and performs great! Looking to do some minor bolt on mods like cold air intake and exhaust to boost the performance ante slightly. Anyone know anyone making current gen M performance parts?
I have a 2011 M37S have been looking for a little while now for an intake but have not found anyone making anything for it yet. Exhaust I am sure can be done I just never looked into it because I kind of like how quiet it is.

BigRG1
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45

M 45 and 2003 Trying to find a big brake system

jroc1
Car: 2006 silver M45
No additions

szh wrote:I think it would be cool to see how the breakdown and model year of M35, M37, M45, and M56 models that NICO people have here. This poll is for the basic car - not the specific options available in any given year!

This thread should also be used to post pictures of your Infiniti M. (I don't want to restrict pictures in other threads, just ask that you all put at least one picture in here too) !

Z

I have a Silver 2006 M45 Sport. Haven't done anything to it yet Looking to start with Rims thinking 22" and the Nav hack if i can find someone to do it..

Imagination
Car: Infiniti M45"08

Hello, Everybody. I am from Kazakhstan.
I have Infiniti M45 2008 model year (white pearl) with Advanced Technology package

PJS3
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35 Sport

I have been pushing my new-to-me '07 M35 Base for about 4 weeks now. Bought her with 40,400 miles on her and she now has 43,000 on her.
Kinda "defaulted" into this one... I made the mistake of purchasing an '07 Cadillac CTS w/nav on April 1st (oh the irony). While fun to drive it had timing chain issues with only 38K miles on the clock and even though the repair was covered under warranty, I was still left with the impression that it was going to happen again one day while I was still paying on it... (Basically, they said it's oil change interval dependent... :tisk: which I just was not down for).
I picked up the CTS from the dealer service dept. and drove straight and direct over to my local Infiniti dealer.
Really did not expect to leave with an M... But hey.... the car sold itself. Especially coming out of that CTS!!!
I've had the car back for service on a warped front rotor, windows out of sync, a/c condenser failure, and rear spoiler seemed to be coming loose. All covered under the warranty, so I'm not TOO bothered. So long as it's not major engine issues, I'm good.
I love driving the car!!! With all the power it has It takes a lot more discipline however to get any decent fuel economy out of it. Best I've seen thus far is 23.9mpg.
I wish it was a little quicker to respond on downshifts, but I think that is the "speed hooligan" in me speaking.

Great car! Here's hoping for a good and long ownership experience!

JDMlove
Car: 2006 M35X
2007 HR 350Z

Imagination wrote:Hello, Everybody. I am from Kazakhstan.
I have Infiniti M45 2008 model year (white pearl) with Advanced Technology package

:confused: are there cars in Kazakhstan!!?

angus_m37x

Almost at 5k miles on 2012 m37x. I am either lucky or too easy going, but haven't had the car back to the dealer for any issues.

The more I drive it, the more I like it still. Very pleased with this purchase so far.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”