WHERE TO DRIFT?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
psycodrifter
Car: s14 nissan 240 sx 1995/ hydrolocked honda prelude 97 rip

you are both right as a street drifter myself there are things you learn in the street that you cant learn at the track 1 consistency on the street you have all the time in the world if your on a budget on the track that time will cost you 2: there is just a different type of fearlessness you get on the street than at the safety of a track you dont want to wreck your car on the street cause then you have to explain to cops what you did insurance and get home because it's probably a daily driver therese a ton more but on the track you don't have to worry about those thing and can just focus on drifting and it's safe to push your car to it's limits you cant do that on the streets cause you'll die so both you guys are right stop arguing and just get the drifting fighting is something everyone needs to grow up from my motto get over it you'll live

Joe

psycodrifter wrote:you are both right as a street drifter myself there are things you learn in the street that you cant learn at the track 1 consistency on the street you have all the time in the world if your on a budget on the track that time will cost you 2: there is just a different type of fearlessness you get on the street than at the safety of a track you dont want to wreck your car on the street cause then you have to explain to cops what you did insurance and get home because it's probably a daily driver therese a ton more but on the track you don't have to worry about those thing and can just focus on drifting and it's safe to push your car to it's limits you cant do that on the streets cause you'll die so both you guys are right stop arguing and just get the drifting fighting is something everyone needs to grow up from my motto get over it you'll live
im sorry but youre an idiot.

street drifting is not necessary, for anything. i have never street drifted in my life and i have gone from no experience to professionally licensed.

psycodrifter
Car: s14 nissan 240 sx 1995/ hydrolocked honda prelude 97 rip

ok buddy that's your story go and talk to d1gp drivers and ask them where they started hmm .. on the streets im not a pro yet but i lerned what i did drifting in japan on my military base then when i came back here i currently practice in an empty lot in ny and on certain street corners and when i finally whent to my first track event i was killing it . so you did it your way im not knocking that good for you but not everyone is as fortunate as you are so keep ya dam insults to yourself ya dam hypocrite maybe you need to grow up

Joe

i will not allow the promotion of street drifting on my message board so you need to check yourself and realize where you are. i organize events to try and give kids a place to do it where its safe and legal.

yes, many people started with street drifting. yes many people still do it. but there is no reason to because as driftings popularity has grown there are events nearly all over the country, all the time.

p.s. you need to look up the definition of hypocrite. i would be a hypocrite if i said ive never street drifted, then went out and did it.

oki slide
Car: 2000 S15 SR20DET

anyone know anything about missouri

buellblastin
Car: 1991 240sx, 1986 Mazda Rx7 x2, 1971 Chevelle

http://www.u-drift.com

He has finally gotten property. Now he is just finalizing everything. So the Alabama drifters can have a legal place to play. It's in Moody, AL less than two miles off I-20

Cap'n Morgatz
Car: Still looking.

Looks like WTD has disabled registration, so that dun work so good. Is there any other way to find events/groups in the Western Maryland area?

Apex
Car: 96 CA S14

In Moody, AL on HWY 411. http://WWW.u-drift.COM

Opening in November! Drift all day with your own car for $50!!!

rbforsale
Car: 92' s13 vert' ka-s

there is 1 event that happens near me once a year and requires driving 3 hours.i dont do it on the street, but when an auto cross event happens.i sure do piss some people off. i also do find that warehouse districts at 3 in the morning are very inviting, but im not condoning it.

ive always wondered if enough people and safety cones showing up in one area at one time could be considered an "event"

iDrift240sx
Car: 1989 240sx coupe, 1998 240sx Kouki, 1996 Skyline R33

SoCal

Inland Drift: FREESTYLE-DRIFT PARK

zer...-2009

http://www.inlanddrift.com

93sivliaUsdm
Car: 1993 240sx coupe sold
1990 240sx hatch DE swap

what about in Tennessee? ive found one place http://www.tennesseedrift.com/but i was wondering if there were any others

95ka24det
Car: 1995 240SX

I'm in KY, this is the best i've foung so far around here. They used to be drift indy, now they are collaborating with a bunch of groupss from IL to TN to VA to PA. if you'r from the region help it grow!

mdudrift.com

EliteJDM
Car: 1990 Nissan Silvia

Need I say More???

http://www.f***youimdrifting.com/

apex_7
Car: 240sx

Oklahoma Drifting -> madnessgarage.com

Grimy240
Car: Nissan 240sx on 'ROIDS!

any1 got any good spots in Tampa, FL??? Looking for a crew to drift with, preferably other 240s

Columbus151Speedway
Car: 69 towd

Columbus 151 Speedway has announced the formation of a new club for tuners.

The very first meeting is scheduled for Thursday July 8th. Gates open at 5pm.

We will meet on subsequent Thursdays, culminating in a weekend drifting competition.

The finalists will advance to the intermission of a Friday night show. They will drift for racing fans that will decide a winner.

Attendees on Thursday July 8th will have a rare opportunity to become founding members of an organization dedicated to providing a safe environment to engage in an activity that is both dangerous and illegal on the street.

Any drift capable street legal licensed compact car is eligible.

Under 18 will require parental consent.

The grandstands and the meeting are free.
The open drift sesssion is $15.00 for unlimited track time in 3 min increments until dusk.

Do not miss your chance to get in on the ground floor of what may be the hottest new thing around !!

Columbus 151 Speedway is located between Sun Prairie and Columbus. Hwy 151 Exit 111. Follow the signs.

GOT QUESTIONS ???? Want to pre-register and SAVE $5.00? Call (608) 513-9111 Ask for Popeye.
Pre-registration open until July 1, call now.

Edgar

Midwest Drift Union

www.mdudrift.com

izard
Car: 300 zx

maj Andres wrote:Wow, really? whreretodrift.com shows no listing for California?
hey bro i live next to this track! its call adams track we all hang out every Thursday to drift locate here in riverside next to the 60! and another one in perris california =]like 30 min form adams

steven_h_jr
Car: RB20dett s13

where to drift in az. im in phx and im always lookin for a good meet up of rwd cars i feel awkward when i go to a fwd meet theres nothin to talk about with the HONDA ppl

dat240love
Car: 89 240sx

hey bro i live next to this track! its call adams track we all hang out every Thursday to drift locate here in riverside next to the 60! and another one in perris california =]like 30 min form adams
yeah our group of 240 guys go to adams thursday night drift night as often as possible! lots of fun and good people as well

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”