Wheel Fitment Question

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
s14Geoff

Hey guys, kinda new to offset and everything so figured I'd ask a question here
Looking at some 15x10 -25 wheels but i would need a 5x114.3 conversion spacer bringing it out to -50
I've seen some good looking s13's on 15's with crazy offset and some fender flares
my question.. would these poke out like crazy and not allow even a fender flare?
used a offset calculator and it seemed like they would poke a lot
i really want a wheel fitment like the Rosebud s13 and he's got like -60 offset or something right??
thanks guys

simmode1
Car: Red '95 S14

Ok, first off: Don't use the bigass conversion hub adapters. Do an actual lug swap. Contano Hubs makes this pretty inexpensive now and it'll fix most of your questions right off the bat.

Secondly: Where there's a will, there's a way. Meaning: If it don't fit... Make it fit.

Not all flares are the same. -50 is definitely gonna poke out like crazy. So if you are set on mounting some 10 inch wide wheels with a -50 offset, you might wanna jump past the ZG style flares you have posted above and instead go for something wider like Rocket Bunny version 1 or 2. But there are many flares and overfender kits that will cover your needs.

s14Geoff

kinda forgot i posted this lol but yeah thats what i decided
5 lug conversion and a -25 instead of -50 (figure i can get 25mm spacers if i want it out more)
thanks though

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”