What's the best color for a 240sx???

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

if i was to repaint my car i would go with that dark blue they have on hondas... eletric blue i think they call it... its sexy :)

italianopride21

super black for a hot street car, or Lexus blue for a sick show car.

italianopride21

MasterOFDrift wrote:One word Maaco. Cheap decent job if you find a good branch. 700 for all exterior around and 50 for each door jam :pface . my friend just got his GSR painted it looked pretty nice except for a little mistakes on the spoiler, but they are going to fix it for him free of charge
haha, u gonna get ur car repainted in a couple of years! get a good paint job now and it'll last a long time if u take care of it.

FrEaK
Car: Boosted D21 Pickup

Maaco isn't bad.. the only way to keep your paint looking nice is to keep your paint protected...

wizzfish

white, or that baby blue skyline/silvia color

Bubba
Car: Road racing

In '89, Nissan called it HOT RED. Best color. That's what I have.Black looks great when it's clean, but not when it's dirty. It shows all the dirt. If you're looking for stealth, go silver.

FrEaK
Car: Boosted D21 Pickup

If your looking for stealth... black is the best... besides i keep my car spic and span every day

S13Fastback
Car: guitars,cars,reading,and my girl.

Black or the Indigo blue would look great and they will make your rims stand out more(if you have them) silver is good but unless you have gold/anthracite/white/etc. rims then the silver paint will make the rims look less flashy.

auto90240sx
Car: engineering

MINE IS PEWTER-METALLIC AND IT IS BLINGING BLINDING AND BAD-AS CAN BE. If U want your car to B BAD-AS too, then go for the pewter-metallic & shine in the sun!:ylsuper

chadster

Hey all,

After you decide which color to get your car painted, use our product "5 Star shine". You'll get the same results as other high end waxes but have a much better and longer finish protection. It will save you the time of having to re-apply wax to keep your paint protected.

Click on our ad on the left side near the top of this page and get the details. Be sure to use the customer discount code "vipdiscounts".-Chadhttp://www.5starshine.com'Never wax your car again"

chadster

Hey all,

Regardless which color to get your car painted, use our product "5 Star shine". You'll get the same results as other high end waxes but have a much better and longer finish protection. It will save you the time of having to re-apply wax to keep your paint protected.

Click on our ad on the left side near the top of this page and get the details. Be sure to use the customer discount code "vipdiscounts".-Chadhttp://www.5starshine.com'Never wax your car again"

LittleBrotherSilvia
Car: wakeskating/wakeboarding, motocross

porsche lapis blue metallic:D

wait till yall see the pics of my car

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

drifter wrote:I dream of ultimately painting my car yellow or black, at least...does anybody know how much it would cost to paint my car black?

$20-$5000

GLOVEN
Car: Table Tennis, Car Modify

I personally prefer the Lexus bright.... but mine is dark blue..... and i gonna repaint it to black or any dark colour.... coz of less money to pay... hehehe

But my friend just repainted it to orange.... and it looks so cool..... ^_^

tl1000sga
Car: anything with wheels, and somethings without.

MasterOFDrift wrote:One word Maaco. Cheap decent job if you find a good branch. 700 for all exterior around and 50 for each door jam :pface . my friend just got his GSR painted it looked pretty nice except for a little mistakes on the spoiler, but they are going to fix it for him free of charge

I wouldn't go back to MAACO if they payed me. They did me so ****ty. They didn't do none of the extra stuff I payed for. They basically just sprayed it. I had to take it back to them 4 times and they still didn't do what I payed for, I just got fed up with them. I even found out later that they didn't even put primer on it. It was the crappiest job I have ever seen, and I got thoroughly picked on about it. hell, I'd pay you not to take it there, if I didn't have this pesky little drug problem. LOL :alcoholic

proimport17
Car: motocross, baseball

Just prepped my 95se and am about to paint it mediterranian blue that is on the new 350z's

Return to “240sx General Discussion”