What's new in Cube forum?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

What's everyone been up too? I've notice the forum is quiet lately and so are the other cube forums...

Nothing has changed with my cube... :( I have new roof rails and will be doing a vinyl gloss black roof eventually, well maybe, I have not decided. It's either that or powder coat my current wheels in a pearl Tiffany Blue. :yesnod

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

not much lately, still working on finishing the bride interior and also a new sound set up all in fiber glass thats all

not much here, been holding out on doing anymore stuff including the items just sitting in the garage :frown:

been debating on getting a different car :crazy:[fbvideo][/fbvideo]

chompsticks

501! You can't get a new car!!! LOL I secretly really want a juke though...

damian666robin

juke is cool but only a few hp away from what i already pushed off the cube, i think when im ready to let cube go it will be for something worth it like a 370z or a G37 since i still need a car with a back seat

chompsticks

I'd trade my cube in for a juke... but I need the versatility of the cube.... :( I don't think you can fit in a set of wheels in the juke at all....

Anyways, new wheels are coming! I am getting 16x8 +35 white desmond regamasters. They are light as hell!

My friend is going to paint them for me, I think its going to be a pearl tiffany blue on the face and a pearl white on the lip's and inner barrel with a pearl white center cap. ;) I can't wait!

damian666robin

theres some nice jukes on car domain with nice wheels and other cool accesories check them out....

Return to “Cube Forum”