What does NICO want that we could offer?

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
underground
Car: 98 RB26DET 240SX

http://search.ebay.com/search/...arch=

Guys, you can't buy them any cheaper than on Ebay! These guys are giving them away.

For example, they can sell them cheaper than I can buy them. There is a reason why you don't see people doing group buys that last for KYB stuff.

$400 for all 4? That is crazy....Here's the link for you to follow!

I hate to give away that kind of info being a dealer, but I want you guys to get the best price you can!

ChrisUnderground-Motorsports.com

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

that really shows alot of dedication to the buyer when you would provide your potential customers with info like that. That says a lot about you and your business in my book:)

-Dan

Bunta240

I tried the AGX group buy before it got deleted. People were asking for $300 for all 4, which was damned impossible for anyone to deliver. Hey Chris, maybe I can get you some through the person I get them for. What would be a price that you want to buy AGX for? If I can match it, then ill hit you up.

underground
Car: 98 RB26DET 240SX

Guys, if you are looking for body kits, carbon fiber products, etc, let me know!

The 20% off sale ends March 31, so hurry before its too late!

ChrisUnderground Motorsports

SilviaSativa
Car: '93 240sx

What about the KA rebuild kit? I'm in need of a rebuild kit to get my 240 running again, and this is one of the only rebuild kits I've found so far. But I dunno, they say it includes a timing belt???

Anyways, if you could throw a kit together I would buy from you for the right price, as I don't know all the components necessary for a complete rebuild.

Thanks

240SXedUp

Ya, id be interested in anything for cheap. Turbo products, AGXs, or clutches would be good for me

INeedNewTires
Car: S14 kouki 2871r .64, fully built suspension/motor/interior D1 comp. legal

i second the quality yet inexpensive clutch kits. Also would like short shifter but why cant they be cheap as **** like honda ones!?! they look almost the same, and ive seen honda ones for like 20 bucks. WTF is this 200 dollar crap! AGX's go on ebay for 360shipped sometimes. doubt you could get a better deal than that.

i REALLY want some hard tie rod ends but nobody has good ones, i dont want tien i want pillowball like kazaama or somethin. i dont know if JIC makes em but id like to know.

DT-05R's would be a kick *** group buy.... best 4lug wheels ive seen yet! there are already group buys on subframe spacers so no need there.

Im down with sway bars! definitely would pick up a set of these. try and get R32 rear ones cause their better than most aftermarket ones and their alot cheaper. their 26mm.

what else......

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”