What are your favorite threads from the old board?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

I'd say do a search for anything with "timing chain guide" and put those posts at the top of the list.

I'd be happy with the old posts being in a separate searchable database if they can't be integrated with the new posts....

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

Heath

JSP_CPA
Car: SCUBA, movies, drinking...

Just about anything Q45TECH posted on/responded to...

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

I liked all the ATF oil and motor oil discussions and synthetic vs. blends. I think we've had some good talks about brakes and rotors too. Oh yeah, the intake tests Dennis ran on the Q, that was cool.

I H8 UR DSM

Are there going to be 'stickies' on basic stuff in each thread? what about the archives, will they be from the old boar? and the FAQ?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Q45 timing chain threads especially the one big huge one ("90-93 guides"), not because I started it but because it's so large and answer most all questions.

Fred...:)

Daunttless

I don't think we'll be needing any of the 240 posts. Unless some of the other guys can think of some, we haven't had much quality recently, and we intend to change that now, so I don't think any of us will mind writing up new articles. : )

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

Q45 tires seem to be a frequent question and can be translated to all of our models ...

Import Fanatix
Car: Cars

From the 240's board, also timing chain guides, also 3rd gear grind, and that's about what I think is most frequent, and recently EGR questions.

I think those should do.

juazam_186
Car: Cars & Computers

Nancy, firstly, Thank You for ALL your hard work, I greatly appreciate all your time and attention to this most recent change.An old thread that I would like to see is one that describes Octane Boosting with inexpensive chemicals that can be had at local paint stores (Toluene, and such.)I don't recall where it was originally posted but it would save alot of people SERIOUS $$$$ if you could post the mix ratios etc. from the old thread.Hope this suggestion helps and it's not a big hassle!!:icesangel

wizzfish

Daunttless wrote:I don't think we'll be needing any of the 240 posts. Unless some of the other guys can think of some, we haven't had much quality recently, and we intend to change that now, so I don't think any of us will mind writing up new articles. : )
if you can pull a detailed SE vs. LE thread....although i seem to recall there being very few high discussed ones...oh well.

Return to “General Chat”