What are people paying?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
linneal27
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

vox wrote:I have VPP pricing and hopefully will be ordering soon. Is this a good price before incentives start coming out?

SL AWD with premium, leather, moonroof and some other items. MSRP 28k. VPP price before tax/ttl is 25.6k including destination.
It sounds like you are getting invoice or close to it. I don't think you will get a better deal at least for awhile. I've had mine for about a week and love it. Good luck with your purchase.

zoominmyrogue

Ok everyone.....I am in the middle of dealing on a Nissan rogue, SL,AWD,leather pkg, moonroof pkg, splash guards, mats, roof rails which i dont care about but are already on the car ...In Iridium graphite, black leather interior. Nice Car.....the Sticker price was 27,930....I started out telling the sales guy that had to take 10% off sticker....I got 7%. He then said to me that he would split the roof cross rails so i paid 115 for them. I traded in my husbands xterra and he gave me nothing for that even though it is a 2004 with 24,000 miles in perfect condition we just fell in love with the rogue. the price for the car is $25,876. I am trying to get 100 more off that price. Tax here in NY with the trade is 1086.74 with the trade helping in that department. I want the guy to come down another 100 off price to make it 25763. Just wanted to let you know this forum helps.....I know these go off the lots quick but wanted to also say when i first started looking the guy said he can get me any color easily so hang in there. And how I do this stress free is write the numbers I am willing to pay and send my husband in with a sheet of paper explaining the numbers. The sales person got me on the phone and was actually stammering because he didnt know what to say. do your homework and dont be desperate however I am wondering if I did do enough homework and if this price is really ok? Anyone Please answer me and let me know if I should sign on the dotted line??? Thanks!

travelman64

If You are paying $26000 for a fully loaded AWD Rogue than that is a REAL GOOD deal .

That would be about $500 over dealer invoice.

zoominmyrogue

Phew....thankyou for your answer....I can deal that is for sure...haggle as long as it is over the phone...otherwise the sweat drips from the brow and I am the one stammering. thank you so much for your answer and so quickly I am finishing off the financing and will be driving home today with my fully loaded car!!!!! Thanks again for the answer!!! However I owe it all to this forum I used the prices I saw that everyone else was paying and started there!!!

Christina

travelman64

Christina,

Congrads & Best of Luck with your new Rogue.

Mike

PINODY

zoominmyrogue wrote: ..... I am in the middle of dealing on a Nissan Rogue SL AWD, leather, moonroof ... ROOF RAILS - which I DON'T Care about, but are already on the car ...
Just a thought regarding the Roof-Rails ... zer...43846

Return to “Rogue Forum”