Western Canada?????

Including Japan, Australia, Canada, and others.
Gaelen

anyone else here, I'm in Vancouver BC so I was just lookin for some people to maybe make a monthly meet out of or something.anyway if there is anyone else that would like to do this please let me know.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Gaelen

anyone from washington that wants to come up is more than welcome.

We could go to mission raceway park and do some racing if anyone was interested.

midnightshadow
Car: cars, snowboarding, mt biking

i'm across the pond in Nanaimo. kind of an expensive trip with the ferry but if something big was going down i'd be interested in making the trip.

on that note, anyone else on Van isl wanting to set up a meet?

Gaelen

It would be nice to get somethin going, I might go across to the island one day with a friend of mine from school so if I do maybe we could set up somethin small as he is a big afn of 240's too.drop me a line [email protected] and I'll let you know what is going on

Azzurro

Gaelin & Midnightshadow,

Check out http://www.northwestnissans.com

...your not alone!!!! ;)

Lui

Gaelen

are you interested in coming to a meet at mission raceway in the new year

midnightshadow
Car: cars, snowboarding, mt biking

i would come over. might even be able to get a few other from the island together.

johnsharpe
Car: Car, Motorcycles, technology

North Vancouver, here. Happy to get together and share ideas...hey, I can at least dream about what I want to buy.....

John

240canuck

burnaby here I'd love to meet up a mission raceway park but I got no license till mid april damn ICBC!!!! You get 2 little speedign tickets and they're all over you geez doing 180 in a 50 zone, they call that reckless driving??? then those damn North Van cops I was doign 61 in a 50 zone c'mon!!!!

karate_kid

i'm from burnaby too .. i am wondering if there are 240sx meets in the lower mainland

Mike09

240canuck wrote:burnaby here I'd love to meet up a mission raceway park but I got no license till mid april damn ICBC!!!! You get 2 little speedign tickets and they're all over you geez doing 180 in a 50 zone, they call that reckless driving??? then those damn North Van cops I was doign 61 in a 50 zone c'mon!!!!
ha lol A calgary meet would be pretty off the hook, but i'd do anything in the west side of canada.

Return to “International Region”