Well I Did It

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
DaleB

I didn't know much and at my age it is not expected, but I went out and bought a Rogue yesterday. Sure do hope it is as advertised. I haven't figured how to use anything but maybe after watching the video, I'll learn something.

Ride seems good and sure do hope the gas mileage is there, but anything is better than my 11 mpg Jeep.

All the Best!

Dale

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Dale, welcome to NICO.

Hopefully you are satisfied with your new purchase. I have not really seen anything negative about the Rogue and the mechanicals should be sound as it is based on the existing Sentra platform.

Age is just a number. When the Versa came out on the market, one of the first members of our forum was 71 and immediatly started upgrading it with wood trim kits. Great guy

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Dale, Welcome to the club!

Congrats on the Rogue purchase. I know you'll love the vehicle.

I notice that you are retired Army.. Thanks for your service!!!

Let us know if you have questions about the vehicle and if we can do anything to help out.

Mander
Car: nissan rogue

Good for you. I hope that you love it as much as I do!! Its a great vehicle. I've already got 1500 miles on mine and I love just as much as the day I bought it.

Return to “Rogue Forum”