Welcome to the M35/M45 forum!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Gm0_M45
Car: 06 M45

hey wuts up everybody!!

new to the forum.. lol this is my first post...

i am 20 years old and i am a real big enthusiast of hondas... and now a M45 lol

ever since i saw the 06 model of the M45 come out i fell in love...

i always said that i wanted one.. but never thought i would really own one..

well 3 years later i found one for a good deal.. and purchased a used 06 M45 sport with journey and technology package.. its black with the bourbon interior if not mistaken... i call it peanut butter interior haha.. fully loaded and love it! actually purchased the car this new years eve.. =)

well thats a little of me.. where can i post some pix at.. haha

looking forward to meeting alot of new people one here..!!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

Picture hosting instructions are in a sticky in the Gen Chat forum: zerothread/254009

Z

szh

M35Driver wrote:Your forum has been great. As a newbee to Infiniti, I like the thoughtful responses.

Owned mostly American cars but finally got tired of the problems. We shall see.

Thanks for a great forum.

Jim (M35Driver)
Welcome to NICO, Jim!

I hope your experience with the M proves to be a good one.

Z

mygrlgloria
Car: y34

whats up guys i'm finally coming over from the mercedes world (thank god) i just sold my 02 S500 AMG and i drive different cars from sun up to sun down and have been on a search for a clean y34 and nothing else glad to find a great forum for these beast

DaddysWhiteCar
Car: 06 M35x

Just got a USEd 06m35x. nice car. just replace the air filter and cabin filter myself.. Got the stuff from Infiniti of Scottsdale..... AIR FILTER..- greenish filter.. AIR CABIN filter.... doesn't have Nissan LOGO though.I assume the flow of AIR goes UP arrow ? Is that correct. Also, apparently.. still has 7/11 on the goodyear tires with 40K on it.

StevenRogers
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport

hi nicoclub! i recently picked up an 2006 m45 sport (black/ black int) with adv. tech package for my wife. we bought it for $32,000 with about 10,150 miles on it. bumper to bumper warranty for 80,000 miles. the 19 inch rims were pretty banged up, but part of the deal was to get the rims repaired. so we have an appointment this tuesday to fix them, while we get a loaner.

were pretty excited about the car. i look forward to all the input and information on the forums which helped contribute to our decision!
Modified by StevenRogers at 3:01 PM 2/22/2009

szh

Welcome to NICO, folks!

We'd love to see pictures (in the other thread) and your posts in this forum are welcome!

Z

luckyM45
Car: 2006 M45 Sport

Hi, finally joined the forum. Last year I purchased a 2006 M45 sport, black with graphite interior, aero, journey & technology packages. Traded in a 2002 QX4. I was so impressed by the quality of the Infiniti product as well as the service department @ Peninsula Infiniti in Redwood City, CA.

After reading many posts on replacement tires, I decided to try Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tires which are replacing the Goodyear GSD-D3's. I'll keep everyone informed on my impressions of this tire.

I'm now looking at doing the DVD/Nav hack which has been mentioned many times. It's so frustrating having to stop the car to put in a new destination. If I had a stand alone unit, I wouldn't have to stop. Of course I would have my front seat passenger do the programming for the new destination.

Has anyone looked at upgrading the braking system to the AP racing system available from Stillen? Just wondering if it's worth all that $$$.

szh

luckyM45 wrote:After reading many posts on replacement tires, I decided to try Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tires which are replacing the Goodyear GSD-D3's. I'll keep everyone informed on my impressions of this tire.
I am not familiar with that Goodyear tire model .

If you meant the "Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3", then yes, I would love to hear about how the Vredestein's compare! Because I consider these Goodyears Eagles to be an excellent tire for our cars!

Thanks and welcome to NICO!

Z

mgokool
Car: 2006 M35x

Hi everyone...im Mike, new to the forum...just wanted to introduce myself! This site is filled with lots of great info! Thanks to all!

szh

Welcome to NICO!

Z

Dave_N

Hi,

I just purchased an 2007 M35x with 11,800 miles. Advanced Tech and Premium Package. Traded in a 1999 Audi A4 on its third engine.

Thanks,

Dave N

szh

And, as always, welcome to NICO!

Z

jarfari1
Car: infiniti m35

could i change the fog lamps on my m35 to hid xenon lamps and if i could,where can i get them

RONSM35X
Car: 2008 INFINITI M 35X

YEAH PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE DONE IT. U JUST HAVE TO FIGURE WHERE TO HIDE ALL THE WIRING AND ETC. JUST LOOK IN THE SEARCH BOX AND IM SURE ULL FIND IT. I WENT WITH LEDS FROM http://WWW.VLEDS.COM AND THEY WORKED FINE. LOOKS CLEAR WHITE W/O THE BLINDING EFFECT AND IM GOING TO CHANGE THE HEADLIGHTS FROM THE HID 4K TO 6K . MAY B 8K . NOT THE 10K WHICH IS INSANELY TO BRIGHT.

BdotCarter

Whats up everyone,

I just bought at 2006 M45 sport, graphite with black interior, aero, journey & technology packages. Soon as I get some tint on the windows I'm going to post pics.

Allosaur

omsjr wrote:The car is like new and even smells new inside. The car did not come with an owners manual and the only one I could find online was a 2007 or 2008. Anyone have a link to a 2006 manual? I'm also interested in purchasing an extended warranty. Would appreciate any info as to where to purchase the Infiniti Extended warranty at a reasonable price.
I just picked up a 2006 Ivory Pearl (wheat and wood) with some higher miles, and the car still smells new inside. I have heard this from others whom had recently bought preowned M's. I guess these cars hold their leather smell longer than normal (unless the previous driver was a heavy smoker, etc.).

Mine also came without the Owner's Manual. I bought from an auctioneer and got a great deal. I downloaded one online. (I loved these M's so I finally got one. But I still have not fully established what exact package I have with what options. Exploring now. The auctioneer just made the sale - he was no Infiniti expert.)

I purchased an extended warranty referred from the selling source. I got this heavily discounted. Seems I might better look into the Infiniti extended warranty given the mods here actually encourage this directly.

Modified by Allosaur at 9:37 PM 4/12/2009
Modified by Allosaur at 9:38 PM 4/12/2009

szh

Allosaur wrote:Mine also came without the Owner's Manual. I bought from an auctioneer and got a great deal. I downloaded one online. (I loved these M's so I finally got one. But I still have not fully established what exact package I have with what options. Exploring now. The auctioneer just made the sale - he was no Infiniti expert.)

I purchased an extended warranty referred from the selling source. I got this heavily discounted. Seems I might better look into the Infiniti extended warranty given the mods here actually encourage this directly.
Welcome to NICO!

You can download the PDF of the Owners Manual at http://www.infiniti-techinfo.com. Service Manuals are at NICO ... see my sig for where (first post I posted on this page has the links).

Yes, we encourage the Infiniti extended warranty because of the high cost of repairs to electronics (if the occur) ... for any modern cars really! If you plan to keep the car past the warranty period, of course.

Z

ninjazx6r1
Car: 06 M45 Sport

Hello all! Tons of great information found here. I purchased a Black 2006M45 Sport with all the goodies minus rear DVD for 21K. I have 36K miles. I am headed to the wheel shop this week and will post pics afterward. Only mods are window tint, air filter, and Nav/DVD hack.
Modified by ninjazx6r1 at 11:18 PM 4/27/2009

szh

Welcome to NICO!

Z

InfinitiMike
Car: '06 Infiniti M35X

I am obsessed with this site. I just bought an '06 M35X, Diamond Graphite with Black leather, Journey Package, and Premium Package. I love the car (just wish it got better MPG, but I knew that going in). I will post pics once I get some mods. For first timers to this site, plan on spending the next 2 weeks reading all of the great material here. I love it, hats off to the Originators for such a great site...cheers!

cliffmdude
Car: 2007 M45 - Bone Stock...and I LOVE it!

Glad to be here!

New (to me) '07 M45 Sport owner here. Picked up last weekend - it's like new, still smells new. The previous owner babied the car, which I'll continue to do. All the service records stamped in the book, not a tarnish or stain. A few teency minor paint chips down on the front air dam, but all just a couple of mm in diameter, I'll be fixing those shortly.

LOVE my new ride! I found that magical great deal, that keeps up with all the Euro sport sedans, if not kicks 'em in the arse.

I'm glad this forum exists, I found lots of good info before I bought, and since on these forums. Nice to have a community with a keenly shared interest.

I'll see all you around.

Cliff

szh

Welcome to NICO!

Glad to see people liking what they see here.

Z

Pepi
Car: 05 altima 3.5

hey hows it going guys this site is awsome, i have a few questions im looking at a couple of m35x (2006) silver not sure colour yet gona test drive tomorow, now i have a 05 altima 3.5s (117000 km) and owe still $7500 i want to trade it in how much should i get also was gona put $5000 down the one is listed $21800 CAD(120000km) and the other $25888(118000) i was gona test the later and offer 18000 and trade in is that low ball? the altima has rock chips on front and couple very minor dents but it has got a new transmission got it at 99997km very lucky i guess

was gona bring the print out of the other car to start at 21 800 lol is this reasonable?

note: they are both fully loaded tech and premium and bourboun interior.

13THLETTER
Car: 2008 M35

Hello all,

New 2008 M35 owner here. Just joining the site and looking for new ideas and information about the ride. Switched from a MB CLK to the M; also driving an 09 FX35. Looking forward to exchanging ideas with you all..

13thLetter

szh

Welcome to all our new members!

Z

weewing831
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45

hey im new here and i like it. learned alot of tips on how to work on my y34.

szh

Good!

That is what we are here for.

Z

1scott
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45

Just brought a 2006 M45 with premium package. Never drove a nissan before or considered it. Drove the 2009 Maxima because it looked so good on the road and hated it, pulled real hard to the right when you put your foot down too much power for a fwd car. The salesman told me to drive the Infiniti M. I drove the M45 first, then the M35. Wish I did not like the V8 so much as it will cost me in gas over the long run and I understand the V6 is extremely dependable. These cars drive nicer than Bimmers, Audis, and Benzs costing thousands more. The Lexus Gs is good but seamed small and barely optioned out compared with the M. I brought the M one month ago and still very pleased.

M45Runner
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Umbria Gray

Welcome to NICO.

Hope you enjoy the car like we all do.

FYI, the V8 has same gas mileage city and 1-2 mpg less on the highway when compared with the V6. So, you definitely made the right choice.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”