Welcome to the M35/M45 forum!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
longbow

Took delivery of my '06 M35X - Diamond Graphite with Black interior and ALL THE TOYS! Once I figure out how to post a pic, I'll do it!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

longbow wrote:Took delivery of my '06 M35X - Diamond Graphite with Black interior and ALL THE TOYS! Once I figure out how to post a pic, I'll do it!
Excellent! Welcome to NICO.

Z

bryansna
Car: 2007 M35Sport

I finally took the plunge and bought a "NUSED" 2007 M35 Sport black / black. Don't think I will be able to get the smile off of my face for awhile. Will post some pics after i wash and wax.

szh

bryansna wrote:I finally took the plunge and bought a "NUSED" 2007 M35 Sport black / black. Don't think I will be able to get the smile off of my face for awhile. Will post some pics after i wash and wax.
Welcome to NICO!

Z

maqueswell
Car: M35 Sport

Hello All:

I just purchased my first Infiniti M35sport......all i have to say is Wow. I'm glad I found this site. So far ir has helped me tremendously. For example my auto came with no owners manual (the dealership ordered one for me 10-12 days). So I downloaded the one from the site! This car is very high tech!

2. I am the 2nd owner of the car who moved here to Texas and purchased a Lincoln MKS (what is/was he thinking?) and Lucky Me. It had no front license plate braket, and i couldn't see myself drilling a hole in a beautiful facia. I ordered the stillen license bracket which I found while browsing the site!

I will post some photos maybe this weekend. South Texas is expecting a buncha rain from Hurricane Ike! So it'll probably be next week!

Mad Max

szh

Welcome to NICO, Mad Max (one of my favorite movies of all time, btw)!

I hope you are too far inland to worry about any evacuations due to Ike!

Z

Scavell
Car: M45 2004

Ok...i am game..What the difference between the new and the past version?

maqueswell
Car: M35 Sport

Whew...Ike was too far away for the folks here in San Antonio! We received rain both Saturday night (alot) and Sunday, but i'm not mad cause we needed it!

szh

maqueswell wrote:Whew...Ike was too far away for the folks here in San Antonio! We received rain both Saturday night (alot) and Sunday, but i'm not mad cause we needed it!
Good!

My cousin and her family had to evacuate from Lake Jackson ... went to stay with her brother in Austin. Still there for now, since they are out of electricity at their Lake Jackson home ...

Z

Pirates07
Car: Lexus GS430

Hello everyone! Im glad I found this forum. Ever since I discovered the world of forums its important that I have a good one to participate on with every car I own. I was on a bimmer board and now Im currently active on club lexus so Im not a new to car modding, just to infinitis. I have a gs430 now and love it but its time for a new project. Heres a pic of the car I drive now.

http://www.clublexus.com/galle...46206

When I started shopping it was between a 3gs, a 5 series, or the M. After doing more research on the M I was hooked. IMO its the perfect combo of sexy and sporty, and all the features are an awesome bonus. Most of all, Ive just always been a fan of infiniti so I think its time I own one and see what its like.

Im currently shopping for a 2006 m45 sport in either black or silver with bourbon interior, tech, journey, and aero. I havent found one yet. I think they are pretty hard to find but Im going to be patient because I plan on keeping this car for a while so I want to make sure Im 100% satisfied with what I purchase.

I cant lie, Ive got the mod bug pretty bad too so this car is getting hooked up. Im thinking coils, exhaust, intake, some new shoes of course, tint, ect, ect. Im sure Ill see cars on here that inspire me to do more so we'll see. Im so excited!

If anyone finds a good deal on an M with these options, please let me know!

Thanks everyone! Im glad to be a member here.

szh

Welcome to NICO.

By the way, even if you don't eventually end up getting an M, we invite you to continue to participate at our forum regardless. Glad to have you here!

Z

b43k
Car: Lovely Gloria (2003 Infiniti M45)

I would like to say that I am even more proud to be here and an owner of an Infiniti M. Reason is that it seems as the members here are genuine car guys, while appreciating their own ride, they also have respect for other brands. Great to be a member here!

szh

b43k wrote:I would like to say that I am even more proud to be here and an owner of an Infiniti M. Reason is that it seems as the members here are genuine car guys, while appreciating their own ride, they also have respect for other brands. Great to be a member here!
Glad to have you here too!

Z

omsjr
Car: 2006 Infinit M35 Sport and 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site and have just purchased a 2006 M35 Sport w\ 35K miles. Light Platinum with Wheat interior. Bought the car for my wife and will be the family car. The car is like new and even smells new inside.

I have a 2002 Maxima we bought new and has been the best car I ever owned. I don't expect anything less from this one.

I have a couple of questions. The car did not come with an owners manual and the only one I could find online was a 2007 or 2008. Anyone have a link to a 2006 manual?

I'm also interested in purchasing an extended warranty. Would appreciate any info as to where to purchase the Infiniti Extended warranty at a reasonable price.

szh

Welcome to NICO!

Owner's Manuals can be found at http://www.infiniti-techinfo.com ... all model years are PDF's there for free (the Service Manuals are here at our site - link is in my sig).

I would strongly recommend getting the Infiniti Extended Warranty at an Infiniti dealer. Contact http://www.everythinginfiniti.com (they are an Infiniti dealer in Arizona) for help - ask for Joe Tsensky.

Z

snsvu
Car: 2006 Infiniti m35 Umbria Sport w/technology pkg

Hey Z,

That link to the Infiniti dealer in Arizona. Does that cover cars in California? If not, please let me know if you know/recommend any in Southern California. There are three dealership that I can start calling but if you know of any let me know.

Like the previous post, I purchased a '06 M35 Sport with technology package. I love this car. I don't know why it took my 2 years to get an Infiniti.

Thank you,

Sonny

omsjr

Thanks for the info szhosain. This site is very informative. Will post more with pic's later.

TShoot
Car: 2006 M35X

Hi Folks,

New to the forum but have been monitoring it for a bit. Just bought an Ivory Pearl/Wheat M35X with Journey and Tech package. Traded in my BMW 540i. Love the combination of power, AWD and technology in this car.

Looks like a great forum.

TShoot
Car: 2006 M35X

BTW, why do they have PMs turned off or is it is becuase I'm a newbie?

omsjr

TShoot,

Just wondering, why the switch from Beemer to Infiniti?

I was seriously looking at the Lexus LS430 when I found all the info on the M. I have had great success with the Nissan products and after reading all the posts and reviews decided to go with the M35.

It's a GREAT car and I look forward to many years of driving pleasure.

dmeak
Car: 2004 M45 Desert Platinum

Hello all,

I purchased my first car ever (have always been a truck kind of guy) about a month ago, and it is a 2004 Desert Platinum M45. Talk about an eye opening experience! I love everything about it so far; power, performance, handling, etc.

I have been reading through the posts for the last few weeks, and decided to take the plunge and post (first car and first forum!). I have been very impressed with the knowledge and friendliness, enthusiasm and willingness to share and help!

I am a little overwhelmed as there are so many things to learn about my car, but very glad I was able to find a place like this to learn them at. I look forward to reading more, and getting to know you all. I also look forward to "playing" with my new toy; all I have done so far is re-tint the windows a more suitable shade (limo on the back three and one lighter on the front two) as the sun is always shining here in AZ.

Any suggestions on where I should start?

szh

Welcome to NICO, everybody!

I'd suggest reading lots of the old posts here in this forum ... there is a lot of information available on many topics.

Another source is the Service Manual ... reading sections gives you a lot of information about your car. Link to them is in my sig.

Z

szh

snsvu wrote:That link to the Infiniti dealer in Arizona. Does that cover cars in California?
I don't know for sure, but I would certainly call them and ask! I would be surprised if there is any issue with getting the Extended Warranty from them, given that they are a Infiniti dealer!
snsvu wrote:If not, please let me know if you know/recommend any in Southern California. There are three dealership that I can start calling but if you know of any let me know.
Unfortunately, I do not know the Infiniti dealers outside the Bay Area ... sorry!

Z

blazin_lo
Car: infiniti m35x vip

m

szh

blazin_lo wrote:m
Hmmm?

Z

Smitty0881
Car: Previous: 2006 Infinity M45 Sport - 2000 Lexus ES300

Hey sup guys.

I just purchased a 2006 M45 Sport Ultra Silver with 35K on it this past Saturday. So far I love the car. Really quick, very spacious in the inside, overall a great car.

I also have a modified 2000 Lexus ES300 and I usually spend a lot of time on clublexus.com but looks like I'll be kicking her now.

I'll post up pictures after I take some later today.

-Smitty

garagetrendz
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45 1984 Nissan 300ZX 2001 GMC Yukon Denali 1999 Ford Expedition 1999 Chevy Express 19

That is one bad mofo! That Maybach style 2tone is off tha chain. Best looking M I've ever seen. Nice work luxy34. Hit me up sometime I'd like to pick yur brain on some off your mods.

M4T5
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45

Hey guys, I'll be posting quite often here I'm sure.I just purchased a 2007 M45 (base) 18mi, but it has the Advanced Tech and Tech pkg, Chrome factory 18" wheels, and my favorite, it has the ground effect pkg including the spoiler.The 14 speaker Bose system is awesome too!Oh, it took me a while to find one because I wanted it a specific color combo.It had to be Platinum Graphite Metallic w/ Black interior. That's exactly what I found after almost 2mo of searching. I was picky too, it had to be in mint condition...no compromises.So after a long awaited wait... I purchased it last Friday! Love the car. Now....if only I could find a hand held ECU programmer for this car, then it would be perfect! Until then, I will not sleep well!!!

J

szh

Welcome to NICO everyone!

Z

M35Driver
Car: 08 Infinity M35

Your forum has been great. As a newbee to Infiniti, I like the thoughtful responses.

Owned mostly American cars but finally got tired of the problems. We shall see.

Thanks for a great forum.

Jim (M35Driver)

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”