Welcome to the Armada/QX56 forum! Introduce yourself!

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Siver vein

:dblthumb:
Hasan wrote:Hi There guys n girls, am Hasan from Dubai, UAE. Bought a QX80 2014 a few months back. Have been enjoyinh the car ever since. Its great to be amongst you all. Wishing you the very best!
BirdOPrey5 wrote:Hello,

I'm Joe- and I'm seriously looking at the Armada or QX56. I joined to hopefully find out what the differences are between the two- I don't feel that I need to waste money on a brand name if I can get what I want in the Armada, but to be honest the MSRP's weren't all that different. I'll be looking around for any posts of the differences between the two and just wanted to say hello.

Incidently I had been driving Jeeps for years, Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, but after going to the Jeep dealer last week I was extremely disssapointed with both the new Grand Cherokee and the Commander was the worst thing I've ever seen. I'm 6 foot 4 and with the drivers seat back not even an 8 year old could fit in the seat behind me, even a breifcase wouldn't fit between the back of the driver's seat and the rear seat. My uncle just got a 2008 pathfinder and I was amazed by the room in the back and so here I am.

Siver vein

Just brought a 2012 armada silver and i am loving the ride had been looking for sometime and after long and hard research about it one fell in my lap

Siver vein

Will have some pictures tomorrow looking forward to talking to alot of people on just the great ideas out there about the truck

357outlaw
Car: 2007 Infiniti QX56

Thanks for the online housepitality. All info will be posted on my profile. Thanks again

Rattltrunk
Car: 2009 Nissan Armada 4x4 LE

New member here, I'm 34 and Stationed in Montana. I got me a 2009 Armada 4x4 LE. Love it so far, just hard to find mods for it here and boy does she love gas lol.

Here's a pic with my happy GF driving it to work.

jvangun
Car: 2012 Infiniti QX56

Thanks to the confirmation on identifying packages from a few folks on this site last night, I finalized the purchase of my 2012 QX56 this evening. I've been looking at these for quite some time and finally found the deal I was looking for. White w/ graphite interior, Theater, Touring, and Tech package. I really wanted the 22" wheels so I could get them powder coated gloss black but not sure how good that would look with the trim just above the running boards. Not the best picture but wanted to share.

Image[/URL]

Justin

mambro
Car: 2012 Infiniti QX56 AWD (Platinum Graphite / Graphite)

Hello! I'm new to the Infiniti family, but am enjoying my "pre-owned" 2012 QX56 quite a bit so far in the short time I've had it. I picked mine up not long after Justin (post above me)... January 9th. It's a 9/11 build, AWD, Platinum Graphite with Graphite interior. Touring, Tech, Entertainment, Tires/Wheels, Roof Rail Crossbars, Cargo Mat/Cargo Net/1st Aid Kit, Stainless Bumper Plate, 7-person seating (2nd row console), factory winter/rain rubber mats... I think the only thing it doesn't have are the illuminated kick plates (anybody have pictures of those?) It's got about 54.5k miles. Earlier this week I replaced what I believe to be the ORIGINAL 2011 battery with a "X2Power" (NorthStar) beast of a battery. Yesterday I picked up a box of AMSOIL products to get this QX on that oil program over the weekend. :dblthumb:

--Mike

learnem

Hi all. The wife and I came up on a great price for a QX 80, so here I am. We came from a 2015 sequoia platinum. Sadly, it was totaled due to no fault of my wife's.

Anyway, There are many features of the QX 80 that are awesome.

Jamie007
Car: 2008 Infiniti qx56

Hello, My name is Jamie. I own a 2008 Infiniti QX56. I am hoping some fellow owners of QX56/Armadas can help me out. Having some ac problems. Have about 140,000 miles on it. Going thru and trouble shooting I found the compressor was not engaging. Have voltage going to it. So I have a bad compressor/clutch. Is there any common issues with these ac systems that I should also look at before tearing into it? Thank You

cowboys
Car: 2010 infiniti QX56

Hello my name is Tony and I have a 2010 QX56 excited about this forum, look forward using this site to help me with my infiniti

STREETFIGHTER50
Car: 2017 Armada

Hello my name is Nic from Rocklin, CA. We just purchased a silver 2017 Armada. We went on a road trip to Universal Studios & just love this thing! Lots of room & smooth sailing!

Garyboxx
Car: Infiniti QX56, G37

Hey all, Gary here, just finished putting in new 6000K bulbs in my 2012 56 and was so pleased with the look I wanted to share the end results. They were only 25 bucks and match my headlights perfectly. Cheers.

aviator19681
Car: 2012 Infiniti QX56
2014 Juke nismo RS

My name is Jeff. I have worked on my own cars since I started college. I have done numerous DIY projects on all of my cars. I currently have a 2005 Audi A4, 2002 VW Passat GLX, 2014 Nissan Juke nismo RS, and a newly acquired 2012 Infiniti QX56 4wd. The last two are why I'm here.

I have already determined from this site that the Infiniti is under a recall for the timing chain. It's scheduled in for a week at the local dealer. I look forward to reading and participating in discussions on this very thorough forum.

I thoroughly enjoy working on cars, well maybe not when things go sideways... But when the job is complete, there's not much more satisfying and I learn a lot with each project.

I already have a small laundry list of projects for the QX, which is primarily my wife's. Off I go....

qarban

Hi, I'm a new member from Texas. I own 2014 QX80

rmestra
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Hi, I am looking at buying a used 2005 Infiniti Q56 with less than 80000 miles. Is there anything I should be aware of regarding this model. I saw with particular interest the manifold problems and was already thinking of new headers. Your thoughts are appreciated.

RMestra ;)

EarthwiseScott
Car: 2012 QX56

Hi all and thanks for the add! I'm in Central Florida, I have a 2012 QX56 I was trying to add a picture but all the image button did was this:

primov8
Car: '14 QX80
aFe Mach Force-Xp SS catback exhaust
aFe Momentum GT Pro Dry S CAI
aFe Silver Bullet TB spacer

Hello everyone. Picked up a '14 QX80 this past Sept but had a '04 Armada LE for 11 years and a long time member over at ClubArmada.

Pginnap
Car: 2009 Infiniti QX56

Hello everyone, I just replaced my Toyota Sequoia with this 09 QX56 with 77k on it. Loving it so far!

1beastnstl
Car: 2011 Nissan Armada SL

Picked up a 2011 Armada SL to play with. Anyone from the midwest active?

brodgers
Car: 2005 Nissan Armada SE 2WD, 2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD

Hi all! Thank you for letting me in the forum. My wife drives an '05 Armada SE 2WD and I am currently driving an '05 Infiniti QX56. I love these vehicles, but they are starting to show their age. The reason I am here is to hopefully gain knowledge on how to work these trucks at home. :badger:

acpd22

Bought my Mada about 3 weeks ago. It was a used 2010 with 138,000 on it when I picked it up. Seen a lot more traffic on here as opposed to another Armada forum so I thought I would come onboard.

Rockb
Car: 2011 Armada

Hello all.

Just got a 2011 Armada. Been a Ford guy for 25 years and trucks for the last 18.

My 05 150 Kingranch needed timing chain and phasers replaced so I figured it was time for it to go. Was looking for another truck but just could not justify the cost. Found this armada with an acceptable towing capacity so I figured I would give it a try.

QX56Lover
Car: 2007 QX56. Love this car and want to learn more about upgrades and have a place to ask technical questions

Got a 2007 QX56 a week a go and I love this beast!

MYWIFESINFINITY
Car: Infiniti QX56

I have a 2012 QX56. Just replaced the battery and now I have no volume on anything. Radio is on but no sound. Help please.

Cheffin_Nicely
Car: 2005 Infiniti QX56

Hey everyone,
I've been on here for a while but didn't really have a reason to say anything. Now I am the proud new owner of a 2 week old (well 14 years and 2 weeks) 05 QX56. Got her last Saturday, really wanted an Armada because I like the front end on them but this came along at the right price at the right time besides ain't nothing a front end swap can't fix :chuckle: . I love that big thing but at the same time I can't seem to get into driving something that big as a daily driver, but yet I feel as I can do a Titan as a daily :crazy: I've been a Nissan owner before. I had 04 Quest, I was forced to upgrade for 2 reasons, 1: being that my van died on me (still wondering why, never looked into it) and 2: being that I bought a boat, a 27 foot Bayliner Ciara and I needed something to tow it with and move the family. I must say that I'm still looking into a Titan :yesnod

My only grip about my QX is, I don't understand why with a SUV of that magnitude they would put a manual fan on the engine :facepalm: it just seems like it wastes so much energy.

StanFirm
Car: 2007 Infiniti QX56

Good afternoon ALL:

YES! I am the proud owner of a 2007 Blue Infiniti QX56. I have owned 2 Nissan Armada and I appreciated them both. This QX56 has all of the amenities I've wanted so I anticipate another great vehicle.

bdh075

Hey everyone, I'm new this this forum, I'm transferring from the Q45 forum. My beloved Q got totaled a few weeks ago. So now I'm about to buy an 11 QX56. It's black with touring package and entertainment it appears. It's listed at 12.9. Any advice or suggestions I should look for while test driving the vehicle? Any advice on what should be the proper price? Any advice on anything? Oh yeh my name is Brian, I live in JAX, FL.

Shamaka
Car: 2011 Infiniti QX56

New member here - thanks for the add!

We just picked up a 2011 QX56 with just over 100K for 20k out the door at a small dealership my son works at. The car is Smokey Quartz/Graphite with faux light wood trim and the interior is MINT inside. I can barely find scratches. The exterior has a couple small door dings.... which drive me a bit crazy. But otherwise flawless. Even the wheels are mint. (I have a 2007 Volvo and it has NO door dings because I hate parking by people). Before purchasing, I called Infinity and gave them the vin. They said it was one owner, serviced at Infiniti and confirmed the car had the timing chain done at 70k. So, big worry out of the way. Only open recall was for the airbag. So, took it to the stealership in DC area today where they gave it a very high review. So, another sigh of relief. They suggested doing the transmission flush and quoted me $450. Of course I won't pay that. I do all my own work on my other cars and hope to do this job on my own.

This car is for my wife as she has been asking for a car to fit our family - we really wanted an SUV with a good third row. This has the best one we found. We have a 2004 MPV van but it is getting old and showing its age. But we are keeping it for our daughter who will be driving soon. This is a big leap as far as tech for my wife. We are so far very impressed with how roomy and comfortable the car is. The seats are super plush and feel soft.

One concern is I notice the seatbelt indicator light on the dash stays lit. Any clue what that is?

I will post pics of the new-to-us SUV ASAP.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Shamaka and other new folks!
Welcome!

Please post up..
let us beat facebook and turn Lurkers into Posters!! :yesnod

Shamaka
Car: 2011 Infiniti QX56

Here it is.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”