Weekly meets around the 626

Including HI and CA
-HyJynX-
Car: CArs...cars..

**Meet info**When: 10/15/04, FridayTime: 8PM-whenever(most people come late, and we stay there pretty late)Place: Fuddruckers on3883 E. Foothills Boulevard, Pasadena, CAWhat to do: Eat there(pretty damn good food), talk bout cars, some people bring R/C cars to have fun with.

As long as you don't bring any attitude, your welcome. Your car can be stock or modded, it's all good.

Twinchy
Car: Peg leggin 240sx

it doesnt look like i can make this friday.....i am going to vegas...and my car broke down on me yesterday. so i think i might leave it at the shop this weekend

-HyJynX-

Twinchy wrote:it doesnt look like i can make this friday.....i am going to vegas...and my car broke down on me yesterday. so i think i might leave it at the shop this weekend
That sucks, sorry to hear that.

Twinchy

yea it does it feels like i have broken legs and cant go anywhere

Sirikool
Car: "89" 240sx HB MT (RHS13)

Twinchy wrote:it doesnt look like i can make this friday.....i am going to vegas...and my car broke down on me yesterday. so i think i might leave it at the shop this weekend
Hope u win some $$$ so u can fix up ur ride.

Twinchy

oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys i lost money not much but it could have been put to the car....but at least shes up and running now so whens the next meet

-HyJynX-

Twinchy wrote:oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys i lost money not much but it could have been put to the car....but at least shes up and running now so whens the next meet
Next meet is this coming friday, same info as before...but it starts at 8:30 now. I don't think many people show up since it's halloween weekend and the weather. But I will still be out there

wickiewicked
Car: cars

93 stock 240sx... so what do you guys do at the meet??..........i may go since i dont' have anything to do that day

-HyJynX-

Eat at fuddruckers(if you have the money), kick it and talk about cars and other things, sometimes go for a little spirited driving in the mountains.

Sirikool

I won't be able to make it. Need to take a lil break and concentrate on a few things. *sigh*

-HyJynX-

Sirikool wrote:I won't be able to make it. Need to take a lil break and concentrate on a few things. *sigh*
Parents said that? lol

HKSpeed

is this the fuddruckers down the street from best buy, next to the sears, near rosemead blvd? if so, i'm interested in showing up this week.

Also, does this gtg get any attention from law enforcement? I know some regular reoccurring gtg’s in the 626 have attracted police visits. The last thing I need is another fix-it ticket… btw, I'm not one of those idiot racer types who does burnouts in parking lots.

-HyJynX-

HKSpeed wrote:is this the fuddruckers down the street from best buy, next to the sears, near rosemead blvd? if so, i'm interested in showing up this week.

Also, does this gtg get any attention from law enforcement? I know some regular reoccurring gtg’s in the 626 have attracted police visits. The last thing I need is another fix-it ticket… btw, I'm not one of those idiot racer types who does burnouts in parking lots.
That's the one!

The only ecounter we have with the law enforcement is them rolling by, asking what we are doing and then driving off. Never had a problem with them at this location.

Sirikool

-HyJynX- wrote:Parents said that? lol
hahahanah, my hand was feeling a lil rejected. So i thought i'd spend the nite with it.

-HyJynX-

lmao

SoCalSilvia
Car: S14- 1995 240sx

do these meets still happen every friday?

Return to “California Region”