WeatherTech Floor mats

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

Finally came across some floor mats for the Cube. Just thought I'd share this with the rest of the community. $169 seems a little pricey to me but, I might just get the rear mat.

http://www.weathertech.com/sto...=2009
Modified by KromCube at 7:20 PM 1/27/2010

Infinitiguy19
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45 188580 Miles
1994 Infiniti Q45a 240000 Miles

There are mats that are priced far less and are near the same quality. Honestly just go down to Walmart, Auto Zone....And pick some out if you plan on using them for winter mats.

KromCube

Yeah, thats true. I dont like those little ones all that much. The one piece looks good.

lkptpete
Car: 2009 cube

This is NOT a sales pitch... I have no affiliation with Weather Tech except as a customer. I have had Weather Tech "Floor liners" (what your link goes to) in my cars for years (got them for the cube as soom as they became available). They are worth the extra $$. Weather Tech also makes "floor mats" for some cars, but that is a different product. The floor liners are computer modeled exact fits for each application. They keep your carpets looking 100% new for years.

-Pete

Heavy Metal Doctor

lkptpete wrote:This is NOT a sales pitch... I have no affiliation with Weather Tech except as a customer. I have had Weather Tech "Floor liners" (what your link goes to) in my cars for years (got them for the cube as soom as they became available). They are worth the extra $$. Weather Tech also makes "floor mats" for some cars, but that is a different product. The floor liners are computer modeled exact fits for each application. They keep your carpets looking 100% new for years.

-Pete
Yeah, Same feeling here -- if I'm gonna buy something, I'd rather buy good stuff that fits correctly, rather than generic Wally World stuff that leaves gaps / not made specificly for the vehicle --- but then ALL I want is the Weather-Tech winter type mats anyway since I tend haul dirty stuff in the cargo area and allways have dirty shoes since I'm not a pavement / city person The first thing I did for My Cube was order the Nissan winter mats and put a heavy homemade cardboard liner and a blanket in the cargo area 'till I can get the "right" mat for back there (when it becomes available).

Looking at the link, I may have to ditch the Nissan mats and buy those - much better coverage - I find a fair amount of gravel and crap all out beyond the edges everytime I cleanup the floors.
Modified by Heavy Metal Doctor at 9:34 AM 12/29/2009

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

Summit Racing has some Weather Tech products. I don't know if they are a better price though.

VersaMG08
Car: '10 Mazda 3 s hatchback
'14 Nissan 370z

I would say WeatherTech is the best alternative to OEM all season mats if you don't care for OEM.

KromCube

I just ordered my floor mats from WT today. They were $187.90 shipped. Ill try to get pics if I can figure out how to post on here. Hopefully, they will arrive early next week.

pulsar

They do look like a great mat. Cost a fortune to getem down here to OZ though.

KromCube

Got my mats today! They look nice and fit perfect. Got them in black so they'd match my Cube. I'd recommend them to anyone. Quick shipping and the box wasn't beat up. I just put my OEM mats in the plastic and back in the WeatherTech box. WeatherTech

sktan
Car: buick 2012 excelle

KromCube wrote:Finally came across some floor mats for the Cube. Just thought I'd share this with the rest of the community. $169 seems a little pricey to me but, I might just get the rear mat.

http://www.weathertech.com/sto...=2009
Modified by KromCube at 7:20 PM 1/27/2010
Congratulation, weathertech's mats are always good in quality. :chuckle:

Return to “Cube Forum”