** WARNING ** CAMERON WIELDRAAYER ** AT IT AGAIN

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
stopatnothing
Car: Scooty Puff Jr. and NEW! Scooty Puff Sr.

God damn... Seriously, how does this legalization business NOT get through people heads? It simple. If its not Motorex its not legal. END OF STORY. No exceptions. Gray areas and loopholes, yes. But not legal. I cant wait for the day these kids stop sucking the Skylines d!ck and get over this whole thing...

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

dj_hype wrote:And audtatious, you're goddamn right I'm both smug and comfortable, but in my car that is. I'm sure that something negative will come my way sometime and I don't think my state-issued papers over rule the feds. In fact, I know they won't. But on how many occasions has a wreck been considered a federal problem? Every wreck I've ever been in has been handled on a local level, not even the state gets involved.
And we are not as stupid as to assume that someones Skyline will be impounded nor that any insurance claims will be denied. You accepted those potential issues/risks knowingly and that is fine. My/our issue is with importers telling people they have a fully legalized vehicle and the sheep follow along as if nothing is wrong. The majority of Skylines in the US are gray market which is a fact. They are not Fed-legal and that is a fact. There are potential consequences with owning or importing one of these vehicles and that a fact. There are potential liability issues with driving one of these vehicles on the road and that is also a fact. If you go forth knowing these facts (as you have) then that is fine and we wish you luck. Our whole purpose here is to educate potential purchasers of these gray market vehicles so they can make an educated decision.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

So, when's Katie gonna come back in here and make us all sammiches?

I'm LOL'ing at how gullible she is... Probably the dwarf's new GF.

Cameron's shenanigans are well-known and well-documented by people a lot smarter than you, Princess. So take your one post and spin on it.

We'll address the insurance issue seperately.

It's actually fairly simple, and as a certified accident investigator and auditor, I can tell you my knowledge of this matter exceeds that of "DJ" above... Your "friend" got lucky, plain and simple. Had the involved parties "lawyered up" he'd be looking at fines and jail; time for insurance fraud. Let me know when you figure out why.

....still waiting on my sammich....

dj_hype
Car: A Nissan

Finally, an authority shows up with a first-hand point of view. And apparently, I am wrong and my friend did get lucky. We all heard it from the horse's mouth. So, with that, and the fact that I'm obviously outnumbered here, I'll leave it to the authority that has the final say-so on this.

Meanwhile, those that choose to save money so they can, as it was so eloquently put, "suck the Skylines d!ck" and buy a federally legal car, it's a good way to go and I hope you get there. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my "illegal" Skyline and lay the rubber on the road.

**But just to be clear, I'm not defending this obvious douchebag. He seems like a shady seller who is just lying to people to make a quick buck. My seller notified me of all the risks I ran before I even looked at the car. I hope for those that choose to go state legal, you do some research and find a seller who will be obvious and up front about the car you might be buying. If he's not, then you can obviously read these forums and find the "problems" with buying a state legal/gray market vehicle.**

dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

notice the sentence structure matches exactly for the new users who come and post a single comment in this thread in support of this obvious scammer? im sure i didnt need to point it out... maybe whoever got ripped of would be interested

dj_hype

Apparently this needs to be cleared up:

I don't know Cameron and if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't admit or be defending him. He's not the one who did the paperwork on my car. He's not the one who got me my car. I've never met him and hope not to.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

This thread delivers.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

DJ - Understood, it's all good. We were clowning the chickie who claims to know Import-Boy.

Pics of the Skyline?

Glad to hear you did your homework, at least you knew "the deal" going into your transaction - Lots of folks don't, and those are the ones we try to help out.

dj_hype

These are the most recent pics and they are pushing almost 8months old. Car is about to go into the shop for some upgrades...details on that when it's finished. Hard parking ftl:

EazyBreazy

why come we cant just let these threads stay in the archives. i think ima go dig up some other random old thread and claim to know somebody.

AZ check your emails

xckid
Car: 2004 Chevy Blazer ZR2

^ nice ride man

i want a sammmich too!!!!!

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

I got tired of waiting on Katie and made my own sandwich because it tastes better without herpes anyway.

dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

my GF drove from home to bring me 2 homemade sammiches at work so i did her a favor and got her oil changed while i ate them.

then she gave me a snak pak. bonus.

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

d!ck wrote:then she gave me a snak pak. bonus.
I hope Snak Pak is code for you packing her snatch.

You guys realize that chick who resurrected this thread wont ever come back here right? Just like the other one in this thread, they obviously have known Cameron for a day or two and figure that he's such a nice guy and we should all know it. Unfortunately their lame attempts at clearing his name actually make me think less of him. So you grew up with the guy, great. How the **** does that make you a credible source in importing cars? You know he does it legally because he told you so? Seriously, get the **** out.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

someone fry my goddamn balogna.

OriginalWheelman
Car: '15 Ford Focus Electric

I did a lot of digging and made a lot of phone calls on this recently. There is 1 company that owns the crash data, and the modification data needed to import, modify, and legalize a R33. It now belongs to the company that did the crash testing originally, and they REFUSE to legalize anymore. I spent a good 15 minutes on the phone with them discussing what happened, and why Motorex is shut down. I know why, but only because I figured it out and he confirmed my theory. He would not even outright tell me why they were shut down.

Cliff notes - Only 1 company can import only R33s, and they refuse.

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

AFAIK Motorex was shut down because of the owners shady dealings. I believe he was charged with a bunch of stuff, but cant remember what it was. If I'm wrong I would like to know what the real reason was

OriginalWheelman

xekushnr wrote:AFAIK Motorex was shut down because of the owners shady dealings. I believe he was charged with a bunch of stuff, but cant remember what it was.
He faked the crash tests for the R32 and R34 by representing the R33 data for all 3 chassis.

Chaotic_Warlord
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx

Motorex was shut down due to some less than ethical practices not car related, ie drugs, theft and various other mob related offenses. The whole company wasn't involved just the CEO and VP.

As far as this thread goes I thought it got locked and deleted long ago.

Urabus GodofTraction
Car: 2002 WRX Wagon, 2004 SV650, 1988 Land Cruiser, 1994 XR600R

dj_hype wrote:These are the most recent pics and they are pushing almost 8months old. Car is about to go into the shop for some upgrades...details on that when it's finished. Hard parking ftl:
All this trouble for that??!

I'd forgotten how Japanese Mustang the Skyline was.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

OriginalWheelman wrote:Cliff notes - Only 1 company can import only R33s, and they refuse.
Actually that is correct and incorrect at the same time. Multiple companies are on the Govt list for importing vehicles. R32 and R34 Skylines may be imported for personal use by those "visiting" the country but the car has to be out of the US at a set date, otherwise it is still possible to get these into the states for offroad use only. R33's within set manufacturing dates can be imported and can be legalized. Only 1 company has the crash test and other information as Motorex had them do their dirty work. They may (?) seem picky as to the importer they will work with but they will most definately go through the legalization process for $25k (on top of the cars price) unless you are military and they will give you a discount

OriginalWheelman

Chaotic_Warlord wrote:Motorex was shut down due to some less than ethical practices not car related, ie drugs, theft and various other mob related offenses. The whole company wasn't involved just the CEO and VP.

As far as this thread goes I thought it got locked and deleted long ago.
When I said I researched it...

I meant I researched it.

dj_hype

vista blows. mac ftw.

audtatious

What they did was not ethical either

Once the Govt figured out that the R32 and R34 models were not as similar to the R33 and 240SX's as they claimed the whole show came to a screaching halt.

VMP
Car: 1995 240sx se (sold), 1992 240sx se (sold), 1976 280z (sold), 2001 s2k

what a douche

xckid
Car: 2004 Chevy Blazer ZR2

ya he got shut down cuz he was doing a big no no.. i think i heard that he had kidnapped someone.. or something along those lines...what dumbarse..he had the big bucks. and then he still goes andoes dumbshat..

NismoDriver240
Car: 2005 STi

DutchPrincess wrote:First off i just want to say this, that cameron wieldraayer is not a fake nor a frod. I know him personally and ummm after reading some comments on here about skylines being illegal they arent illegal, they are actually the only skylines that were able to stay in the US becuase he is the only one out of all of the people that were importing them that did it right. For a while over a period of almost a year, no one was allowed to sell or import any skylines as they were all caught selling them. All of the people did it illegally but cameron did it legally. He was the only one that jumped through every hoop correctly to get these skylines into the US. He was the only one allowed to start importing skylines again. All of the others had to send them back to Japan where they were importing them from. I know the people that screwed some people over but it wasnt cameron, it was some people that worked for him that screwed cameron over so there for it screwed buyers over. He doesnt sell things that are illegal , he jumped through many hoops to be able to sell them here in the US. Anyways, but i know this for a fact as i know him personally and have my whole life.l I just know from reading stuff on this first page of the forum that , that stuff is all about the people that imported them incorrectly and about the people that screwed him over as well as buyers. Please people dont hesitate to buy from him as these people that you are talking about in the law suites and screwing you people over when buying the cars no longer work for him. I reassure you of this. Also, he is not about screwing people over. many things happened in arizona where he first started selling these cars, alot of people broke his trust. anyways but i just wanted to share that with you all. thanksKatie
blah blah hoop blah blah screw people over blah blah blah hopps blah screw people hoop... repetitive much??

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

What I still think is funny is that untill someone can fabricate an ECU that is OBDII compliant, even the R33's from 96-98 still can't be completely legalized.

Unless someone has popped this elusive cherry, it ain't happenin, no where, no how, no way.

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

DJ, I retract my ignorant comment.

However, almost all information that exists is second hand. I'm not a certified automotive accident investigator, but I am a certified crash and recovery investigator in the aviation field. I have been involved with several crashes ranging from Black hawks being shot down by small arms fire to civilian aircraft of various types. During such investigations we cover ALL the bases, from structural integrity issues, down to licensing and crew rest.

Basically, I'm just offering a semi educated opinion on a matter that I have no direct experience with. But my thoughts are on par with what Greg has said. So they aren't uninformed thoughts I made up just to site my opinion.

Point being, not everything has to be first hand to hold relevance.

dj_hype

WDRacing wrote:DJ, I retract my ignorant comment.

However, almost all information that exists is second hand. I'm not a certified automotive accident investigator, but I am a certified crash and recovery investigator in the aviation field. I have been involved with several crashes ranging from Black hawks being shot down by small arms fire to civilian aircraft of various types. During such investigations we cover ALL the bases, from structural integrity issues, down to licensing and crew rest.

Basically, I'm just offering a semi educated opinion on a matter that I have no direct experience with. But my thoughts are on par with what Greg has said. So they aren't uninformed thoughts I made up just to site my opinion.

Point being, not everything has to be first hand to hold relevance.
No harm, no foul. It's all water under the bridge now so it's no big deal. I was having a bad day and PMS'd all over the thread.

Return to “General Chat”