Virginia 240sx BBQ - July 25th

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
sasgha

TrueSlide--i live in fredericksburg and i have never heard of independent city or rockbridge. you might want to make sure you entered everything in correctly? where do you live?

Josh
Car: My car

You might want to just give the zip code of the park so people can search it.

So they have a pool? People asked about Bball, which I'd figure they'd have, but I didn't think they's have a pool.

s14kaibigan

the Zipcode is 22553 in spotsylvania...where are you coming from Trueslide? I also have directions from I95 on the website...check it out. the address is on the first post on this thread.

240dreams
Car: 240's

getting deep

nissanrcer240
Car: Cars, Girls,Basketball

sorry i cant respond to anybody....my computer is freaked up, my screen is blinking real fast like flickering on and off, i think its time for a new one. i havent read any posts after the last one i made before this one, im going to the library tomorw to get on the comp and ill respond better, i just cant read shiat right now, i cant even see what im typing haha....i couldnt make it to the lot friday i had plans already, i almost deff going this friday for the people that went and didnt see me, sory

excuse the messed up typing i realy cant see anything

s14kaibigan

yeah, I should be down at the lot this friday. Let me know if anyone is going to be there.

sasgha

my got my tags, so i should be at the lot this friday (around 10-11). and saturday im off and heading to richmond for the car and bike show.

nissanrcer240

aahh yes a clear screen..

sasgha, whats the spec on your car, color, year ect. so i know what to look for, mines in my sig.

s14kaibigan, i should be there this friday, i have plans again but i can probly work around them and be there around 10 or so

[ZERO-S], sounds like canned is what im gonna get then, now i need a cooler, i hope they sell them at foodlion?? between the two of us we should be steak ready, what kind of steaks do you want me to bring, if any in particular?

my car is being lowered tonight:), i hate that stock height on the s13

sasgha

i have a maroon 90 240sx i usually hang out towards the front, like the second or third row of parking spots.

s14kaibigan

Nissanrcer - I can bring the coolers if you want...I guess we can make an Ice Run after we meet up at the BBQ. I'll be at the lot probably hanging out with the Team Amp guys. They drive a 2nd gen red RX7 turbo II, green early 90's accord, blue B14, and a few civics. I'll be the black S14 with scuffs/scratches on both rear corners. Stupid people can't frikkin park their cars...

s14kaibigan

Aww..c'mon guys. I didn't see one 240 from this board at the fredericksburg lot tonight (friday). Maybe some of you will show up sat night? It doesn't matter...but what does matter is everyone showing up next friday (the 25th). :)

240sxOwner
Car: 93 240sx

I will definately be coming to the meet. How long is it supposed to last? I am coming from hampton, as well as (zero-s)...so we have about a 3:30 minute drive just to get there. We are also planning on bringing 2 or 3 more 240 owners from hampton that are not on the board. Any activities going on, or is it just a cook out and hang out sort of thing? I will be in the Bright Red s13 with a shogun kit. -Mark

[Zero-S]
Car: Tell me whats wrong with this picture. 3 240's, only one runs.

What kind of steaks you bring don't matter...so long as I don't get stuck bringin like 30 steaks when there are 50 people. That would suck;).

sasgha

i was at the lot last night, but im having some issues with my 240. i will be there tonight as well, with my beater--93 corolla. see ya there.

s14kaibigan---i may of saw you, do you have a black s14 some some rims? i didnt notice a rx-7 or civic or accord next to you so i was like no thats not him. maybe i'll see ya tonight.

s14kaibigan

yeah, I was the only black s14 there...actually, the only s14 there. I'll be up there tonight. I dunno when..but I'll be up there. Did you drive a reddish-maroon hatch? I saw it parked on the left hand side of the lot.

Josh

Hey, 240sxOwner and ZERO-S... What time are you leaving? The three of us may be able to ride up there at the same time....

s14kaibigan

Josh, 240sxOwner, and Zero-S...there are a few guys on zilvia that are coming from chesapeake. I honestly don't know how far it is from you, but their names on zilvia.net are Coastek240, DMC, DSC, and tubed4eva. If its anywhere near the Hampton area, you should hit them up. You can email me for Coastek240's email or you can meet them on Zilvia.

BTW, the BBQ is going from 4pm til dusk. After the BBQ, we will be heading to a local meet at a commuter lot. The lot closes down at midnight. If you're worried about "local meets" and cops, this one is actually sponsored by the cops, and it's not a trap. :) No worries about trespassing tickets or modification tickets. Hell, you can even blast your system as loud as you want there.

Josh

Chesapeake is a good little distance from me. Hampton and Newport News are about 45 mins to an hour from here. I beleive Chesapeake is at least twice that, I'm not sure. But if everyone wants to meet somewhere in Hampton or Newport News and take the interstate up, thats cool. Or meet up in Gloucester and take 17, which I think the better idea, that would be good too.

I think I'll try and get on Zilvia later today.

sasgha

s14kaibigan--no that wasnt my 240, but mine is that same color. yesterday i saw some guy with a gray one i invited him to the BBQ.

i got a question whos going to cook all this food we're suppose to be having?

i got a big cooler that i can bring, what would you all like to drink?

s14kaibigan

Hmm..watch out who you invite..there is this one gray one that rolls around..I was going to talk to him but he was real ghetto...to him it was just a car...Was the gray 240 the one with a real big wing and the big Nissan logo on the back? I saw him at the lot..but he left ebfore I could talk to him.

I'll be cooking the food...and whoever wants to help can. I'm pretty sure I could use the help since there are a lot of people coming. drinks - I'm bringing lots of water since it'll probably be pretty hot. everyone likes soda...maybe some juice boxes?:)

SimpleS14
Car: '95 SE w/kouki conversion

SOMEONE PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA GRILL!!!!

It would royally suck if we have only one grill at this BBQ. I'm hoping someone out there has a 22" Weber grill. :D

Anyways...can someone please bring an extra grill. :)

sasgha

s14kaibigan-- yeah the gray 240, with the big wing and stuff. is he the ghetto guy you were talking about? i spoke to this guy, i forgot his name already, but he seemed pretty cool.

i'll see what i can do about the grill, i may know a friend with a grill i can bring.

nrcooled
Car: cars, duh

I have a grill I can bring. It's the same one that we had at the Maryland meet. I will bring charcoal also.

240sxOwner
Car: 93 240sx

I am going to try to contact the guys from zilvia.net ... Chesapeake is a good 45 mins away. The fastest 240 that i know of in Va lives in Chesapeake. His latest run was a 10.91@123 on a stock block SR. I am trying to get in touch with him to make sure he is coming.

s14kaibigan

Here are modified directions to the BBQ. They are the same as on my website, but a little bit more specific.

-Take I95 to Exit 130b (Rt. 3 west towards Culpeper)-turn left at 6th stoplight (Salem Church Rd.)-The road will turn from 2 lanes to 1 lane. Stay straight onto Leavells Rd. -Loriella Park is on the right past a school and a couple of gas stations. You will know the park by the football and baseball fields.-Once in the park, turn right into the parking lot after the pool. -Park in the right rear section of the parking lot.

BTW, the picnic shelter has one small grill and one large grill. I didn't see any electrical outlets.

At the park, there is a pool, play fields (soccer, football, etc), tennis courts, a playground, and frisbee golf. If anyone wants to bring a football, frisbee, or anything else to play with, please feel free to.

If you want my cell phone number in case you get lost, please PM me. I'll be glad to give it to you.

[Zero-S]
Car: Tell me whats wrong with this picture. 3 240's, only one runs.

WATER GUNS!!!!!

nissanrcer240

no basketball courts?? you wont believe what happened to me monday afternoon, my car cut off while i was driving so i pulled over ,stuck on the side of the road in the hot*** sun, looked under the hood and it was smoking pretty badly, and there was oil leaking out of my valve cover, and one of my spark plug wires had popped out of the valve cover.....i had no idea what that meant:confused: ...until one of my friends came and picked me up, went strait to the mechanic shop and got a tow truck to come get my car, when we got to my car the guy, who i somewhat knew, got out and looked at my car and told me right away when i tried to start the car up again that it was my timing chain that had broke

perfect timing, the week of the meet my car ****s up, got an estimate on the repair and it was something like $900 dollars just for the labor:rolleyes. the good thing is my SR swap is gonna be sooner than i planned b/c i guess my mom felt sorry for me(or shes tired of taking back and forth to work) and shes gonna give me a little cash advance so i can get the motor in and just let me pay her back over the summer

im probly still gonna come to the meet though, i want to see all the other 240's there, ill probly be in my sisters car, 2001 sunfire, i hate it but at least its got an a/c :) ......i didnt make it up to the lot again, i was in Fredericksburg friday but everyone wanted to watch a movie so we did that and by the time we got out it was too late, my computer if also ****ed so i have to come to the library to get on the computer so if i dont get a chance to post again, ill see yall at the park

s14kaibigan

Nick, THAT SUCKS!! Aww man...240s are breaking down left and right this summer. I've had a couple of people cancel on the BBQ cuz their cars broke down. Even though your car's in the hospital, I'm glad you'll still be able to make it to the meet. BTW, my car is also starting to be a bee-atch. The red harness by the battery decided to melt so now I've got to fix it before the meet. The harness would only melt if way too much power went through it, so I hope that by just hardwiring the wires to the battery, I don't blow anything. To those meeting me at McDonalds. Please give me a call. I'm thinking we may have to meet a bit earlier due to traffic.540-845-3417I'm sending out emails to the ones that said they were meeting there. I'm jsut posting here in case someone is trying to meet there that didn't say they were going to.

Josh

My car has been pretty good to me since the last time I fixed it... It still has this rotten egg *** smell to it though... Gotta get that fixed. So I gave her a bath tonight and got her all clean and shiny, so maybe she'll take me all the way to Fredericksburg and back tomorow :xfingers

sasgha

i dont know if i will be able to show up this evening for the BBQ. my dad and i got into it last night, so i dont know. technically it is his car, no he hasnt taken the keys from me. but im just tired of all this waiting for this car to be on the road. so i may just give him the keys and buy my own 240. i will see what i can do about showing up in my corolla or my brothers mr2.

if i show up with the 240 i dont think i can go to the lot with the car. is it llegal to drive without an inspection sticker?

if i dont show up i would like to see some pictures.

Return to “Northeast Region”