VIP style cars picture thread!

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
fckdas
Car: infiniti m45

iight .thank u

1 more thing what u think of 19x9 +30 n 19x10 + 30

kingpin
Car: 2004 M 45

ok i am not a big fan of 19 inch rims ,but pending on what rim the style can make you break you - ask pancakes or blacks they are the senior vips guys and they might be able to assist you more - my car is the exact template of the car won the import tuner a few years.to each its own

if you dont have haters you are not doing it right

PANCAKES1
Car: 1999 Infiniti Q45T

Petrol head wrote:ok i am not a big fan of 19 inch rims ,but pending on what rim the style can make you break you - ask pancakes or blacks they are the senior vips guys and they might be able to assist you more - my car is the exact template of the car won the import tuner a few years.to each its own

if you dont have haters you are not doing it right
Yo, Black and I have similar but very different taste in rim styles. Both can be considered "vipstyled" but it's about what wheel catches your attention and what "you" like. Making polls and what not is only giving u an opion of what other people like and in the trend/style there's many different individual taste/likes and dis likes. So I say, do some research and find a rim/style that YOU like cause once again, it's YOUR money and YOUR car.

*winning shows don't mean anything at all. Majority of shows are fixed and based on politics. A civic w/ neon lights and other JDM type toys could beat a "VIPstyled" car at a show based on it having more things done to it even if it's not executed well. + you're being judged by a person's opion on what they like and think looks good. If you're gonna build a car, build it for your self, don't build it to win shows or chicks.....

**Make sure you know what a "hater" really means and is..... I usally jus laugh and continue to do my thang.

kingpin

thank you for your guidance on this i am sure fukdas will take your advice ...

blacks ????

btw - when i use my lines like go big or go home or if you don't have haters you are not doing it right --it usuall gets the newbies going and motivated and think that we are a bunch of old farts who PREY ON THE NEW PPL...

adrianfromthecastle
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx

a few pics I took at the Hella Flush meet at Venice last weekend..

??

BLACKonBLACK98
Car: Q45, LS400, STS-V

PANCAKES! wrote:Yo, Black and I have similar but very different taste in rim styles. Both can be considered "vipstyled" but it's about what wheel catches your attention and what "you" like. Making polls and what not is only giving u an opion of what other people like and in the trend/style there's many different individual taste/likes and dis likes. So I say, do some research and find a rim/style that YOU like cause once again, it's YOUR money and YOUR car.
word. i'm more than happy to speak on whether a wheel is appropriate for a vip car but styling is completely individual. i'll even give you my opinion on that but in the end as long as you're using quality parts and executing well it's all on you.

i also recommend that if you're new to it, take your time. we all started out wanting to build jp catalog cars with every item they make. as you do your research you'll develope your personal style and expand your horizons. there's so much out there, so many ways to do it right, and the stuff that catches your eye first is usually the least important.

in the meantime... get your suspension right!

burgy240
Car: 2000 Q45 Ann. Edition Blk on Blk

BLACKonBLACK98 wrote:
i also recommend that if you're new to it, take your time. we all started out wanting to build Garson/DAD catalog cars with every item they make. as you do your research you'll develope your personal style and expand your horizons. there's so much out there, so many ways to do it right, and the stuff that catches your eye first is usually the least important.
fixed... but yeah, It is all opinion, but if you keep in mind your finished picture of what you want and priority of components to make that happen, you will get an idea of what YOU want not what the scene wants, or even worse what the "import" crowd wants.

fckdas

pancakes

do u know how can i get in touch with about that q45 that 1 u said was selling for 10k

PANCAKES1

This one?

He jus sold it a few weeks ago......

fckdas

nah da1 u said was asking 2 much i think 16k n then he drop it 2 10k i think u said

PANCAKES1

Oh this one?!

I'm pretty sure this one is gone as well since he now has a 2003 M45...which he is also trying to sell now

I'm thinkin about hitting him up for trades, cause I'm starting to want one bad!

fckdas

yea i got da mode parfume kit for da y34 n i just got da ame wx 19x9 +30 19x10 +30 i was gona get airunner but 2 xpensive i just gona get uas

PANCAKES1

Mode Parfume kit FTW!Airrunner isn't all that expensive!UAS is half the price for a Bag that replaces your springs on your stock struts. Airrunner you get brand new struts w/ a bag built into the strut and made specifically for your car. By the type/money you spend to build a good proper working UAS kit + coil overs or whatever, you could have already spent and/or had airrunner. It's worth every penny IMO!Besides the wait time for airrunner gives you more than enough time to save the rest for a kit

All good though, keep us updated w/ pics on how yours turns out!

fckdas

how much did u paid for ur airrune? did u installed urserlf/ n where did u got from

PANCAKES1

DOn't remeber how much I paid (I think somewhere around 5K, that was like 3 years ago so prices may have gone up or down. Price also depends on the kit/car) I did not install myself although it's a bolt on system so I easily could have. I ordered it and had it installed at Autofashion

Autofashion USA8451 Miralani Drive, Suite ESan Diego, CA 92126Phone: (858) 635-6620

fckdas

oh ok n wat bout installation did u paid a lot?

1 more thing i been doin search on y34s n i notice dat they dnt hav dat agressive offset on those pics i dnt y but every single1 seen like they just dont do it like dat on y34s n correct me if im wrong

PANCAKES1

Naw, I didn't pay alot for install. It's labor cost and labor isn't that hard. Literally bolts right up.

Like I said, I don't have any experience w/ this platform yet but my guess is that Y34 jus don't have alot of room to work w/. I would probably compare them to the Lexus as far as fitment goes, but that's where you gotta do your homework and find out what you can fit. Either by doing alot of measuring and calculating or by trying on different sets of wheels or jus being bold and making the car fit whatever wheel specs you choose. Hahahaha... alos asking and seeing what others have done and going off of that, although there aint really much to ask or go by. Rememebr any wheel spec can be fitted it's at what cost and work you wanna do to fit them (I've seen a Y34 w/ wider rears than mine, had crazy amount of camber though and didn't look good IMO).

I gave you the option of trading me cars and I'll let you know what you could have fitted! Hahahaha!

fckdas

ur car is nice tho but i like my y34 i spent like 8 months lookin for 1 here in florida ;p;

PANCAKES1

Thanks! Don't hut to try! Agreed though, I wanted one form the jump but was always out of my price range at the time. Now they're cheap! Love em! Dool w/ envy everytime I see one!

fckdas

yea man i cnt wait 2 put everything 2gether i just need 2 get da suspension n datis its a rapp

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

adrians_s13 wrote:a few pics I took at the Hella Flush meet at Venice last weekend..
Ballin'.

kingpin

Y34 fenders are not too deep and you have to be dead on to get that dope dropped to the ground looks - some ppl run on 19 or even 18 - i choose to run on 20......

fckdas

yea thats why i got 19s hopefully wit the bodykit n airrunner itll get that look. wich i think it will

kingpin

i will let who ever wants to show their off i will let them have the sceen , i am going to unvale mine next spring , its in the shop getting all dressed up i and don't have time to spend on it this year on it too busy with other cars and suff ...

fckdas

fckdas

can any1 tell what kind of rear spoiler wing is the 1 the silver y34 has on that link

fckdas

pancakes u hav aimgain bodykitwhere did u get it from? cuz i wana get the rear spoiler wing for my y34

PANCAKES1

Autofashion USA8451 Miralani Drive, Suite ESan Diego, CA 92126Phone: (858) 635-6620

also check ebay, I've seen the Y33 ones on there from time to time

fckdas

iight

its just that mode parfume dont come wit a wing so i was lookin n looking n thats the 1 i like

fckdas

yo u know they drop the price for airruner system for ma car it came out $2390 shipped it. nah bad same price as uas

Return to “VIP Forum”