Vanessa's amazingly long and off topic thread!!!

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
serg-z32
Car: 1990 300ZX NA

Ace2cool wrote:Good. Engine is out, still waiting on parts.
ooh.. I bet your friend already wants his car running again. lol. I wouldn't stand having the car not running for awhile. I can only imagine how Erick is feeling as well, every other FB status update he posts is about him missing his car. lol

BigTDogg (MA) wrote:I fourwheeled it to work in the wife's Liberty. Got some new A/Ts on there which make ice/snow driving more fun. Ghosttown at work today, unfortunately, also a ghosttown on the forums.
Did you go "weee..." ? lol. Yea, lately the forum have been a lot quieter then before.

ffrpwner
Car: 1994 300zx n/a (sold)
1992 300zx tt

BigTDogg (MA) wrote:
Hopefully everything, i really dont wanna drop the tranny on jack-stands so im looking for a lift to do the clutchkit/flywheel
Easy enough to do with 6-ton jack stands, they'll get you high enough.[/quote]

im doing it on 3ton jacks if i need to put wood planks under them i will haha

BigTDogg (MA)
Car: 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo

serg-z32 wrote:
BigTDogg (MA) wrote:I fourwheeled it to work in the wife's Liberty. Got some new A/Ts on there which make ice/snow driving more fun. Ghosttown at work today, unfortunately, also a ghosttown on the forums.
Did you go "weee..." ? lol. Yea, lately the forum have been a lot quieter then before.
Probably will on the way home. Driving sideways in the snow is much more fun with 4WD :dblthumb:
ffrpwner wrote:im doing it on 3ton jacks if i need to put wood planks under them i will haha
Easier on 6-tons because it lets you get higher, but can be done on 3-tons. Just can't get the tranny out from under the car. The limiting factor is always the jack you're using anyway. I have a Michelin big blue which has a 21" stroke, IIRC.

serg-z32

BigTDogg (MA) wrote:
Probably will on the way home. Driving sideways in the snow is much more fun with 4WD :dblthumb:
lol. I bet.
I've only been around snow once in all my 20 years. If I really wanted to see snow though I would just go to the mauntains around here. lol. But I dislike cold weather..

a.blanco0905
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45
91 300zx TT
07 Kaw ZX6R

My inspiration... not...

BigTDogg (MA)

serg-z32 wrote:
BigTDogg (MA) wrote:
lol. I bet.
I've only been around snow once in all my 20 years. If I really wanted to see snow though I would just go to the mauntains around here. lol. But I dislike cold weather..
Down my street:

This is my DD, after I shoveled it out...again:

contyler
Car: BMW and Toyota

Can they float in the float?

serg-z32

BigTDogg (MA) wrote:
Down my street:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_WgrS ... -15_76.jpg

This is my DD, after I shoveled it out...again:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_WgrS ... 29_834.jpg
:iconeek

Now thats a lot of snow. How long does it take to shovel ur DD out? . lol

jona300zx
Car: '95 300ZX N/A

cold weather makes me lazy

car nut
Car: GT500.

serg-z32 wrote:well, if they were old i would have probably throw away my cleats as well. But i used them like 4 times and they ripped. lol
Are the Nikes? Shoulda just sent them back. Nikes great with that, I've returned 4 or 5 pairs of broken basketball shoes (I played high school/AAU/summer camps etc. so I went through ~3 pairs a year) that I'd used anywhere from 3 weeks to almost 10 months. Their customer service was always great and I always got a full refund within 2 weeks. As long as you've had them less than a year and they aren't completely destroyed/broken due to unrelated incident (i.e. you sliced them with a knife, etc.) you should get a full refund.
Tony's married? :naughty:

BigTDogg (MA)

car nut wrote:
Tony's married? :naughty:
Indeed and we survived the first year! Can't believe I found a broad crazy enough to deal with me. She paid for my dyno day in May, so she's a keeper :bigthumb:
serg-z32 wrote: :iconeek

Now thats a lot of snow. How long does it take to shovel ur DD out? . lol
First time, maybe 45 minutes. Then it's just maintaining it, because it snows every other day. Sometimes I take the J00p, somedays the 'rolla. I spent 45 minutes after that picture last night clearing ice. I keeps my traffic cone in my trunk so when I leave, people know not to f*** with my spot

:werd:

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Houston Texas Right here buddy, and hells yeah, I can't wait till the snow and sleet hits, everyone will be off the road and I will be enjoying the hell out of my new 4x4 Taco :D

Pieceofsand
Car: 91 300zx Twin Turbo

how is everyone doing these days? :)

Ace2cool
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT
1966 Datsun Fairlady 1600
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

Holy crap! Sandman! What's up!

Still want your username changed to Sandman? I can do that now ;)

serg-z32

car nut wrote:
Are the Nikes? Shoulda just sent them back. Nikes great with that, I've returned 4 or 5 pairs of broken basketball shoes (I played high school/AAU/summer camps etc. so I went through ~3 pairs a year) that I'd used anywhere from 3 weeks to almost 10 months. Their customer service was always great and I always got a full refund within 2 weeks. As long as you've had them less than a year and they aren't completely destroyed/broken due to unrelated incident (i.e. you sliced them with a knife, etc.) you should get a full refund.

:
Yea, they are Nike's

That' was before i glued them back on. They just came undone during regular play. They still look pretty new.
I should have done with you did. :facepalm:
lol. Next time, thanks for the info. :bigthumb:
BigTDogg (MA) wrote:
First time, maybe 45 minutes. Then it's just maintaining it, because it snows every other day. Sometimes I take the J00p, somedays the 'rolla. I spent 45 minutes after that picture last night clearing ice. I keeps my traffic cone in my trunk so when I leave, people know not to f*** with my spot

That's alot of shoveling.. :
:rotfl
I'd hate to see what would happend if they mess with ur spot.

NissanFairladyZ32
Car: 91, Twin Turbo, 99 Miata 1.8L

Why isnt this thread a sticky yet ?!?!?!?!

jona300zx

POS?!?!?!?!?!? Dude where you been at????? Sand was i think the first person to comment on my first thread. he was being a weirdo too i believe!

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

Sand is always a wierdo, haha.

BigTDogg (MA)

serg-z32 wrote:
car nut wrote:
Definitely return them. They're sticklers for the production date though, so just gotta be with in X number of months from the prod date on the tongue.
serg-z32 wrote:
BigTDogg (MA) wrote:

That's alot of shoveling.. :\
:rotfl
I'd hate to see what would happend if they mess with ur spot.
I probably shouldn't post it on a public forum, but I already have my plan. I would deflate all four tires. Not slash or cut, because I would murder someone if they did that to me. But I would let the air out of all four tires. It's fairly understood around here in winter time; you don't f*** with someone's spot. They limit parking to one side of the road, so it gets super competitive, because both sides are filled during the rest of the year. People put out coat racks, cones, chairs, milk crates etc to claim their spot. Everyone respects it, and I haven't had a problem yet. Now if it's been 50 degrees for 2 weeks and there's no snow anywhere, and the parking ban is still on and you put a cone out then yeah, I'm moving it and parking there because you did no work for that spot. But you best believe that if I spend hours shoveling out a spot, that f*** is mine until this s*** melts. You can see what this winter is doing to me. :mad:

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

Hey, as long as it's not vandalism, it's not illegal! I would actually take the valve stems out and put them in a ziplock bag under the wiper. Most people don't carry a valve stem tool.

serg-z32

BigTDogg (MA) wrote: Definitely return them. They're sticklers for the production date though, so just gotta be with in X number of months from the prod date on the tongue.
I know, I should have done that. But i already glued them.. :facepalm:
BigTDogg (MA) wrote:
I probably shouldn't post it on a public forum, but I already have my plan. I would deflate all four tires. Not slash or cut, because I would murder someone if they did that to me. But I would let the air out of all four tires. It's fairly understood around here in winter time; you don't f*** with someone's spot. They limit parking to one side of the road, so it gets super competitive, because both sides are filled during the rest of the year. People put out coat racks, cones, chairs, milk crates etc to claim their spot. Everyone respects it, and I haven't had a problem yet. Now if it's been 50 degrees for 2 weeks and there's no snow anywhere, and the parking ban is still on and you put a cone out then yeah, I'm moving it and parking there because you did no work for that spot. But you best believe that if I spend hours shoveling out a spot, that motherf***er is mine until this s*** melts. You can see what this winter is doing to me. :mad:
:rotflmao
Sounds like you had already thought it out and planned.
But atleast there respectful to the work you had to put in...
If had to go through that hassle I would be like that too. Damn snow storms. :argh

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

So... I'm officially reporting in from NICO Headquarters! What's everyone else up to this weekend? What's everyone doing for the Super Bowl?

serg-z32

How did your trip go?.

This weekend is just like any other for me, i dont watch football. But i got invited to some SuperBowl parties, i might just to get drunk. lol

Initial_Z

Ace2cool wrote:So... I'm officially reporting in from NICO Headquarters! What's everyone else up to this weekend? What's everyone doing for the Super Bowl?
Since I lost the superbowl bet with my friends, I must now go watch Justin Bieber's new movie when it hits theaters.

bartZ32tt
Car: 1990 300zx twin turbo, 1996 7.3 powerstroke

Initial R wrote:
Since I lost the superbowl bet with my friends, I must now go watch Justin Bieber's new movie when it hits theaters.
lmao. I think I'd rather just fork over $50...

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

Ouch. Tough luck.

and serg, the trip was long. Ill post pics up later.

jona300zx

is it me or is this forum picking up???

GsaSlick
Car: 1994 N/A Slicktop 5-Speed

Picking up just a little bit. I'm on every day going through stuff. :D

SarahLovesHer300zx
Car: 1989 JDM z32TT 2+2, 2012 R1, 2007 Xterra Off Road 6mt

Initial R wrote:Since I lost the superbowl bet with my friends, I must now go watch Justin Bieber's new movie when it hits theaters.
:lolling: Poor Guy!

Pieceofsand
Car: 91 300zx Twin Turbo

jona300zx wrote:POS?!?!?!?!?!? Dude where you been at????? Sand was i think the first person to comment on my first thread. he was being a weirdo too i believe!
:cool:
Ace2cool wrote:Sand is always a wierdo, haha.
:nono:

I am not a weirdo :ohno:

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”