US Cube Body Kits

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
xSarahBx
Car: Nissan Cube

I am in love with my cube, yet I want my cube to look more similar to the Japanese Cube's thus wondering if there are any body kits out yet to do this (I know it's quite early but just curious).

Let me know if you have found any please and thank you.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

xSarahBx wrote:I am in love with my cube, yet I want my cube to look more similar to the Japanese Cube's thus wondering if there are any body kits out yet to do this (I know it's quite early but just curious).

Let me know if you have found any please and thank you.
your only choice as os now it will be impul BUT i tryed to contacted them thru impulusa and the guy didnt seem to knew they carry a body kit for the cube in japan so good luck with that.

i have contacted several local companys regarding the developing of a body kit and carbon pieces like a carbon hood or a carbon spoiler but even how new this car is im not been getting any positive feedbackall companys tell me to wait or maybe later or they are to busy working on the new camaro and 370z so.......

unless more people push for it the companys wont do nothing.but even if they do i would say the earliest you will see a body kit or a carbon piece is summer next yeat, unless somebody gets a custom part.

Return to “Cube Forum”