Upper Plenum Help!

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
Canadiansleeper
Car: 1991 300zx

I have just done a swap putting a TT motor from my wrecked TT car, into a N/A frame. Everything was able to transfer from car to car rather well, however there are two steel rails that run from the upper plenum, to a Unit bolted to engine bay. They are located just under where the two Fuel rails connect to the fuel lines. One line appears to run from the end of the one fuel regulator. The other is either vacuum or boost, as i hear suction when the engine tried to turn over. I would just try and remove the entire unit from the TT car (Unit consists of a few hoses input/outputs, and a plug).However the unit appears to send two hoses through the firewall where i loose them.

I am just trying to figure out if anyone knows what the purpose of each of these two lines are. And what i can do to connect or plug them. As of right now the motor is all hooked up, but wont fire over so i dont know if fuel delivery, or spark is to blame. Any help of the matter would be great, as i havent found much help in the from of diagrams on the net.

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”