Update

1972-1979 Datsun 620 forums. All 620-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
multipro66
Car: 90rx7

Ok guys, I need to update one of my sources, instead of NWDE check out ratsun.com, this is where the old 620 forum has gone. Also I did find a new site for NEW datsun interior parts. http://www.new-datsun parts.com They not only have new interior parts but also brake parts and other enginebay parts. Another good resource is Bleache's Garage, this guy has alot of info on the 620 trucks.

Charlie69
Car: 1966 Datsun 520

new datsun link is bad. Not a good way to be excepted as a new member by trying too lure people to other sites.
Last edited by Charlie69 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

Charlie69 wrote: Not a good way to be excepted as a new member buy trying too lure people to other sites.
:werd:
multipro66 wrote:Ok guys, I need to update one of my sources, instead of NWDE check out ratsun.com, this is where the old 620 forum has gone.
what? what old 620 forum? ours is right here.... you're posting in it

multipro66
Car: 90rx7

Excuse me for trying to pass on some helpful info for EVERYONE one this list. Truth is it doesn't matter if I'm accepted or not. I'm not here to win a popularity contest, just to share my love and knowledge of the greatest mini truck on the road today.

hawaii_620
Car: 75 Datsun 620

multipro66 wrote:Excuse me for trying to pass on some helpful info for EVERYONE one this list. Truth is it doesn't matter if I'm accepted or not. I'm not here to win a popularity contest, just to share my love and knowledge of the greatest mini truck on the road today.
I appreciate Multipro66's posts. I myself seek out info on a number of Datsun related forums because sometimes you can't find the information you are looking for on one particular forum. When you have a vast resource like the web, too keep looking for information in one particular spot doesn't sound like a very good idea.

No one would go to the Smithsonian Museum and stare at the door bell, then go home without taking a peek inside. ;)

Return to “Datsun 620”