Tuner Battlegrounds Hawaii

A forum for official Nissan press releases, general information and online reviews. This is also the place to announce or discuss current and past Z-related events.
b.izzos
Car: 2004 Nissan 350z

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this event. Please let me know if I need to post it elsewhere.

Performance Auto Sound Magazine a.k.a. PASMAG hosts an online competition for some of the hottest cars in each state. You can read more about it at tunerbattlegrounds.com

This week, Hawaii is being featured and I am proud to say that I am one of the top 4 competitors advancing to the second round. The second round is also the semi-finals and is a crucial to each competitor because there is only a 24 hour time window to vote. Voting begins April 13 at 12 noon HST and ends April 14 at 12 noon. Only those with a facebook account can vote. In this round, I am competing against a Hyundai Genesis (I'm not going to lie, his build is awesome), but I would love to get the support from the Z community and advance to the finals. For those of you wondering what the winner receives, it's a feature in a Performance Auto Sound Magazine.

To vote for me, go to tunerbattlegrounds.com, in the search box at the top type 'Brandon Haleamau', select the first result. Then hit the facebook icon to log in. Then click the Gold star below my name. Please do not forget to log in to facebook or the vote will not go through. You can vote one (1) time per facebook account, so please spread the word to your family and friends too.
Also, pics and info of my car are on the voting site.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club!

You should post pics to help swap the judges. :)

Good luck in your competition!!!

Return to “Z-Series News and Events”