Trump! Worst President in over 20 decades

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Rogue One wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:39 am

Source?

LOL, Are you expecting me to supply an extreme left leaning source so you can yell "AHA!!!" ? fwiw, I heard it from 2 or 3 different sources. I believe the first was NPR (BBC news) on my car radio, because it made me chuckle. I kinda doubt you'll find it on an extreme right leaning outlet. I understand the waiver comes up when you pre-register for the event on-line. It also includes protects the host (that Tulsa arena), their affiliates, employees, sponsors, vendors, etc. Listen, if I owned that arena I'd want a waiver signed too especially if the event host is not planning to enforce even minimal common sense precautions during a pandemic. It just doesn't support those that believe the hoax narrative or that meme you posted.

Oh, you also did not answer my question. Please reread the beginning of my previous post, and try again.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Fundamentally it comes down to this..

America stands for small government, freedom of speech, limits to federal power and living our lives as we see fit without gov't intervention.

The left is diametrally opposed to all these things (and demonizes anyone who notices)

That means the left is an enemy of america itself, this is also why the left wants gun control..
Not against gangbangers but against middle america... because wanna-be tyrants always want their future victims disarmed.

But this future "Kulak democide class" will not go quietly into the night and the cultural decay in the US is not as advanced the way it is in Europe.

What is "the left"? The entire gang.. the democratic party.. the various anti american NGOs (move-onorg mediamatters etc etc) and pressure groups.. 90% of our media which functions solely with a mission to manipulate not inform.. and those individuals who perform leadership fraud in business ( activist CEOs doing x
that damages their shareholders but supports the lefts narrative) and leadership fraud in gov't (those leftist operatives such as who use their position in gov't to further the case of the left rather than serve the taxpayer.)

Sadly the globalist left has successfully and deeply infiltrated UK, French and German societies with a predictable result.. (I currently live in europe.. the decay compared to 30 yrs ago is palatable)... but the United States had not fallen yet.. we still have a chance to live in the US...rather than in a future former United States dystopia which will only have the name in common..

I left Europe as a teenager because I saw the cause of freedom there was lost for good.

I will make my stand here ....among other things donate a substantial percentage of my not trivial income to conservative causes.. as soon as I am back in the US I will help organize activism against the left as well.

This is why my next car will cost only a fraction of what I could otherwise spend.. that other money is going to support the good fight.

We stand at the abyss of a possible future perpetual single party state....
america has been playing defense,, so it has to win every time... but the left only has to win once to emplace forever.. this is what their fostering of illegals is all about from day one.. as a tool to political power..

Those who now support the left will not like living in the country they would build.. no one will.. but if it happens then it will be too late...
Now is the time to resist the left's destruction of the country..

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Bubba1 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:24 pm
Rogue One wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:39 am

Source?

LOL, Are you expecting me to supply an extreme left leaning source so you can yell "AHA!!!" ? fwiw, I heard it from 2 or 3 different sources. I believe the first was NPR (BBC news) on my car radio, because it made me chuckle. I kinda doubt you'll find it on an extreme right leaning outlet. I understand the waiver comes up when you pre-register for the event on-line. It also includes protects the host (that Tulsa arena), their affiliates, employees, sponsors, vendors, etc. Listen, if I owned that arena I'd want a waiver signed too especially if the event host is not planning to enforce even minimal common sense precautions during a pandemic. It just doesn't support those that believe the hoax narrative or that meme you posted.

Oh, you also did not answer my question. Please reread the beginning of my previous post, and try again.
I don't care if it's Right, Middle or Left. I'd just like to read what it says before commenting on it. So I'll answer your question when you provide a link to the source your citing. Is that really too much to ask?

Just out of idle curiosity, when did we start quarantining healthy people? Why do conventioneers need to follow those protocols but protestors get a free pass?

We've had lots of serious diseases over the past 30 odd years, yet none of them reached this level of well, hysteria. Why did experts wait until the second decade of the 21st century to enact these life saving measures? Given how many people are killed every year from the flu, will we shut down the country for months on end every year when flu season starts?
80's AIDS
90's Mad Cow Disease
'01 Anthrax
'02 West Nile Virus
'02 SARS Virus
'05 Bird Flu
'06 Ecoli
'09 H1N1 (Swine Flu)
'14 Ebola
'16 Zika Virus

Well there is some good news at least. Dr Anthony Fauci has said that the US may not see a “second wave” of cases of Covid-19.

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Rogue One wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:19 pm

I don't care if it's Right, Middle or Left. I'd just like to read what it says before commenting on it. So I'll answer your question when you provide a link to the source your citing. Is that really too much to ask?
1. You do care if it's right, middle or left, as you've made your leanings clear. 2. Likewise, I'm not going to answer your followups until you answer my first question.

As I said before, I heard it on NPR. It's a radio station. Perhaps you've heard of them. But I just now googled the Trump Tulsa rally waiver as you appear too lazy to spend the 10 seconds to do it yourself. Shockingly, there are many links about it. Here's one from the Hill.com which even has a registration link for you. I hope they have a good enough reputation for you as being unbiased. Hopefully your next step is not to claim whatever link I supply as being too biased toward the left and thus must be fake news. It seems inevitable in a poiltical forums these days.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... 9-exposure

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

serious.jpg
serious.jpg (14.66 KiB) Viewed 3242 times
Methinks he doth protest too much.
1. You do care if it's right, middle or left, as you've made your leanings clear.
You know me so well. :ohno:

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Evidently well enough based on your answers, and your unwillingness to answer my original question even after providing you the sources you requested...twice. "Is that really too much to ask?". Sound familiar? :facepalm:

fwiw, I am smiling as you seem to be behaving like Howie (despite having different political views as him). At this point, I'm no longer interested in hearing your answer, as I'm done wasting my time in this thread. But enjoy your day.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Another 1.5 million filed for unemployment in the past week.
Many companies have announced layoffs including AT&T,Hilton, 24 Hour Fitness and many others.
John Bolton's book "The Room Where it Happened" further provides insight on how incompetent and unfit for office president Trump is.
Black Lives Matter protests continue in cities around the United States and around the world.
More than twenty states report sharply rising cases of the Corona Virus that Trump is still predicting will soon go away.
His scheduled rally in Tulsa on Saturday requires attendees to sign a waver that they won't sue if they contact the virus at a Trump rally.
The US Supreme Court just ruled against Trump allowing the DACA program that was established under President Obama can continue.
Trumps incompetence and unfitness to govern continues daily.

Current US cases 2163290
Current US deaths 117717
Source Johns Hopkins/NBC News

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

US Corona cases are up
US Corona Deaths are up
Trumps Rally attendance down
Trumps job approval rating down
Trumps lies to the nation are up
46 million unemployment numbers are up
6200 attending in a 19k seat stadium in Tulsa has Trump fuming.
What could possibly be wrong?

Current US cases 2357667
Current US deaths 122669

telcoman

An additional 1.5 million unemployment claims were filed last week. The fourteenth straight week of over one million unemployment claims. Over 47 million are unemployed.
Over 1.4 billion dollars in stimulus checks were mailed out to dead people.
The Trump administration including VP Pence continues to exhibit their total incompetence and unfitness to govern.
US Corona cases sharply rising in many states
US Corona Deaths sharply rising
Trumps rally attendance is down
Trumps poll numbers sinking in swing states
Joe Biden looking better and better.

Current US cases 2401918
Current US deaths 122722

telcoman

A shocking story in both the New York Times and The Wall Street Journal this morning.
Russians are paying Afghan Militants to kill US soldiers.
This information was presented to Trump in March by US Intelligence and thus far Trump has done nothing.
Many states with sharply rising Covid cases with no national policy from the White House.
Pence just flat out told lies yesterday to the American people.
Trump was asked by Hannity what his plan was for a second term and he was unable to answer.
Instead Trump just gave an intelligible rambling answer.
During Trumps 2016 campaign he promised a better cheaper healthcare plan.
Trumps has petitioned the US Supreme Court to repeal Obamacare with still no replacement healthcare bill.
Will Trump even make it to the next 130 days to the election?

Current US cases 2467837
Current US deaths 125039

telcoman

Virus cases rising sharply with over 40 thousand on Tuesday. Dr Fauci predicting the number of cases could rise to over 100,000/day.
Reports that Russia is paying vast sums of money to Taliban insurgents to kill American Solders has been met with silence from our incompetent president. Trump has ignored his PDB's going back more than a year. He doesn't read and he doesn't listen.
Economy is still going down, unemployment numbers up, and Trump continues to lie and refuses to wear a mask

Current US cases 2660154
Current US deaths 128508

telcoman

Isn't it strange that the Virus cases are not going away in the hot weather that Trump promised but are continuing to rise sharply.
Still no national policy from Trump or coming from the white house. Over thirty states have sharply rising cases including states that Trump needs to win if he expects to get reelected.
Trump's margin was just 70k votes across four states and recent polls have him down against Biden in all of them.
Many of the Trump supporters that continue to refuse to wear a mask may be dead by November 3rd 2020?

Current US cases 2911663
Current US deaths 131007

telcoman

Not only are both Trump and Pence incompetent but they surround themselves with incompetents.
Betsy DeVos is another incompetent.

Betsy DeVos appeared on a few of the Sunday News Shows and was very evasive when asked questions.
So here are a few questions many parents and grandparents would like to have answers to:

Thank you to whomever pulled this together.

Betsy DeVos, we have a few questions for you:
• If a teacher tests positive for COVID-19 are they required to quarantine for 2-3 weeks? Is their sick leave covered, paid?
• If that teacher has 5 classes a day with 30 students each, do all 150 of those students need to then stay home and quarantine for 14 days?
• Do all 150 of those students now have to get tested? Who pays for those tests? Are they happening at school? How are the parents being notified? Does everyone in each of those kids' families need to get tested? Who pays for that?
• What if someone who lives in the same house as a teacher tests positive? Does that teacher now need to take 14 days off of work to quarantine? Is that time off covered? Paid?
• Where is the district going to find a substitute teacher who will work in a classroom full of exposed, possibly infected students for substitute pay?
• Substitutes teach in multiple schools. What if they are diagnosed with COVID-19? Do all the kids in each school now have to quarantine and get tested? Who is going to pay for that?
• What if a student in your kid's class tests positive? What if your kid tests positive? Does every other student and teacher they have been around quarantine? Do we all get notified who is infected and when? Or because of HIPAA regulations are parents and teachers just going to get mysterious “may have been in contact” emails all year long?
• What is this stress going to do to our teachers? How does it affect their health and well-being? How does it affect their ability to teach? How does it affect the quality of education they are able to provide? What is it going to do to our kids? What are the long-term effects of consistently being stressed out?
• How will it affect students and faculty when the first teacher in their school dies from this? The first parent of a student who brought it home? The first kid?
• How many more people are going to die, that otherwise would not have if we had stayed home longer?
30% of the teachers in the US are over 50. About 16% of the total deaths in the US are people between the ages of 45-65.
We are choosing to put our teachers in danger.
We're not paying them more.
We aren't spending anywhere near the right amount to protect them. And in turn, we are putting ourselves and our kids in danger.

Current US cases 3366845
Current US deaths 135635

telcoman

Still no federal or national response to the Covid Pandemic
Georgia governor Brian Kemp is using taxpayer money suing Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms over her edict for Atlanta residents to wear a mask to help stop the spread of the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/us/b ... Position=1

Chris Wallace takes on Trump and his lies.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2020/07/...bsEYjZDsKVHGsI

And Neil Cavuto too!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ho...-obamas-record

Is Trump losing Fox?

When Nixon lost Cronkite 50 years ago

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wals...anged-a-nation

Is history repeating itself?

https://bigthink.com/the-proverbial-...peat-it-really

Current US cases 3660300
Current US deaths 139100

telcoman

The Trump pandemic is out of control in many states due to his failure to show any leadership and listen to CDC experts.
It took 100 days to reach 1 million US virus cases
It took 43 days to reach 2 million US virus cases
It took 16 days to reach 3 million US virus cases
It is now taking 14 days to reach 4 million US virus cases.

Another 1.4 million unemployment claims filed this week bringing the total unemployed to over 50 million

With all of these numbers going up Trump's approval is going down

Current US cases 3989781
Current US deaths 144186

telcoman

The pandemic continues out of control.
There were many attending the recent Trump rally in Tulsa not wearing masks. One attendee has just died from the virus that Trump predicted would soon go away.
Herman Cain, the nine, nine, nine guy has just passed away.
An additional 1.4 million jobless claims were filed in the past week, the nineteenth straight week of over 1 million jobless claims.
Whenever job numbers reverse, a gain of one million jobs per month will take over 4 years to erase the over 54 million unemployed.
Current GDP fell 9.5% in the latest quarter and on an annualized basis fell 32.9%
Trump still refuses to provide any sort of national leadership or listen to CDC experts on how to bring this pandemic under control. Trump continues to tweet out false information to the American public.
As long as Trump continues his denial of scientific facts, there are many republican followers of his adding to the nationwide pandemic. New cases have grown at a rate of over 50000 for the past three weeks with the death count rising of over one thousand per day.
The only good news is we are currently at less than 100 days to the next presidential election remove this incompetent president.

Current US cases 4449155
Current US deaths 152266

telcoman

Jobless claims continue over 1 million for the 20th straight week. Over 55 million are unemployed.
1253 new Corona Virus deaths and 53726 new cases were reported on August 5th.
Trump is still claiming falsely that everything is under control with the American death rate over 1000 per day.
The US has 4 percent of the worlds population and has 22 percent of the worlds Corona Virus deaths.
Trump and his administration have thus far been a complete failure in getting this pandemic under control.
Many parents are not sending their children to school and many business' will continue to fail as many will not enter.
The only good news is there are now 90 days left to vote out this incompetent president

Current US cases 4825742
Current US deaths 158300

telcoman

Finally a happy ending for democracy. :yesnod
The majority of the American people decided to vote out the most incompetent president in our history.
A president that refuses to concede the election to President Elect Biden.
If the republican party is not careful they may very well end up losing the Senate majority in Georgia on January 5th 2021
That will be the icing on the cake and serve them right for their failure to stand up to the worst president in United States history.
Not many presidents failed to win reelection after their first term. Not only is Trump one of them but an impeached one.
Bye Bye Trump.

Current US cases 8.949530
Current US deaths 239449

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Al Gore didn't concede until Dec. 14th.

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

Trump will be sworn in as the 46th president.

telcoman

Rogue One wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:50 am

Trump will be sworn in as the 46th president.
Of course he will?
And you'll be wearing your mask until that happens correct?
"we are rounding the corner
And the virus will magically just go away"

Current US cases 10196710
Current US deaths 240162

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Trump is well within his rights to request recounts for states that are closely contested, and to not concede until all of the ballots are counted/certified. But unless the Cheato Bandito provides actual evidence of significant enough fraud to sway the election instead of lobbing conspiracy theories, I don't expect him to get sworn in as Rogue predicts. But who knows what'll happen? I do agree with Rogue about one minor point. Biden may not end up the 46th president. It might not be Trump either. Given the literal tsunami of legal/financial problems facing Trump after he leaves office, it would not shock me if he resigns before his term is up. Then Pence would become a brief lame duck #46 who could pardon Trump for at least some of the many alleged misdeeds against him, thus making Biden #47. Whatever happens is probably going to be ugly, which is a shame.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date: Researcher
More than 100,000 absentee ballots in Pennsylvania have unlikely or impossible return dates, based on a researcher’s analysis of the state’s voter database.

Detroit Elections Official Claims Workers Coached Voters To Support Biden And Change Dates On Ballots
Yet another individual has come forward alleging fraudulent activity surrounding the presidential election. A Detroit city employee filed an affidavit under penalty of perjury outlining a series of egregious examples of voter fraud allegedly perpetrated by officials attempting to ensure a Biden victory.

Oregon elections director fired after sharing security, spending concerns
SALEM — Oregon’s elections director was abruptly fired in a text message by the secretary of state after he pointed out serious issues with the state’s aging and vulnerable technology for running elections.

Marking multiple ballots for Biden

WATCH: Former Nevada Attorney General @AdamLaxalt details the voting irregularities and potential fraud that is under investigation in the state.

Screenshot_2020-11-10 James O'Keefe on Twitter.png

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Citing Chinese far right wing misinformation sources like Epoch times is not proof. Better to let things play out in real life without all the political spin before claiming victory.

RCA

Pennsylvania postal worker admits his claim of ballot tampering wasn’t true

This Coup d'état the Right is trying is pull off here is insulting to western democracy.
Trump lost PA to Biden worse than Hilary lost PA to Trump and Hilary conceded.
You had 4 years to MAGA and instead of passed tax cuts to the rich, unregulated all you could, and shoved unqualified judges into the justice system.
Kick rocks and enjoy your new role as a citizen that isn't immune from prosecution.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message. Facts are stubborn things, and in the end the truth will out.
Bubba1 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:12 pm
...Given the literal tsunami of legal/financial problems facing Trump after he leaves office, it would not shock me if he resigns before his term is up. Then Pence would become a brief lame duck #46 who could pardon Trump for at least some of the many alleged misdeeds against him, thus making Biden #47. Whatever happens is probably going to be ugly, which is a shame.
Dude, if there was anything to the claims made by the card carrying commies on the Left, don't you think they'd have charged AND convicted him by now, or at least gotten him to resign? The yahoos running the House swore to the public that they had Trump dead to rights on allegedly colluding with the Ruskies (completely ignoring Hillary's shenanigans), and what did they finally charge him with? A bogus charge of obstruction. :lolling: Do yourself a favor and turn off the DNC propaganda outlets (that includes Fox news).

It really baffles me how the Left derides Trump as being the dumbest man to ever hold the Oval Office, yet at the same time claim that he's smart enough to pull off these so called crimes he's supposedly committed. Seriously, pick one. Criminal master mind or blithering idiot. Trump won't resign and won't be convicted of bogus charges after serving his second term. Bank on it.

Trump will be sworn in as the next POTUS, and will serve out the full term. Biden, despite 47 years of doing next to nothing in congress (except lining his pockets) will probably get a state send off, passing away (maybe within the next six months) before they can charge him with being for sale to the highest bidder. Truth be told, while the Left will claim they're being retaliated against, I expect that members of both political parties will be charged with high crimes in the next few years. 2021 is going to be an interesting year.

telcoman

Bubba1 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:12 pm
Given the literal tsunami of legal/financial problems facing Trump after he leaves office, it would not shock me if he resigns before his term is up. Then Pence would become a brief lame duck #46 who could pardon Trump for at least some of the many alleged misdeeds against him, thus making Biden #47. Whatever happens is probably going to be ugly, which is a shame.
I could agree that it is entirely possible that Trump could resign once he realizes that he lost the election?
Trump is a security risk to the United States as he owes anywhere from hundreds of millions to close to one billion dollars.

On this Veterans Day I think back to my last few months in the US Army as many of us came to the realization that the Vietnam war was a big mistake and our government was lying to us.
We have a president still in office that has told over twenty five thousand misleading statements/lies to the American people and was roundly defeated just like Nixon was.
Trump failed to manage this pandemic and the infection rate is soaring in over 40 states.
Since last Saturday Trump has not been seen.
An interesting article in yesterdays New York Times explained how so many in Philadelphia came out to vote against Trump by a huge margin.
The seventy million plus that voted for Trump will need more time to realize that he is the biggest loser.

Current US cases 10334475
Current US deaths 241627

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

telcoman wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:27 am
I could agree that it is entirely possible that Trump could resign once he realizes that he lost the election?
Y'all been chanting this mantra for 4 years now. He didn't resign after the bogus impeachment, so why would he do so IF he's lost the election, considering his current term ends on January 20th? :facepalm:

telcoman

Rogue One wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:20 am
telcoman wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:27 am
Y'all been chanting this mantra for 4 years now. He didn't resign after the bogus impeachment, so why would he do so IF he's lost the election, considering his current term ends on January 20th? :facepalm:
Feckless republicans were so afraid of Trump that they refused to allow any witnesses who were present during the call to testify. So he wasn't convicted and removed from office.
Had Trump been removed this pandemic most certainly would have been managed much better.
Many of these same republicans tried to make Obama a one term president and they failed.
Many times Trump promised to repeal and replace the ACA and congress failed more than 50 times.
Trump promised numerous times that a new plan was about to be rolled out within the next couple of weeks and there is still no republican healthcare plan.
The Supreme Court will most likely not repeal the ACA as John Roberts stated that is not the courts job, but the job of congress and congress passed the ACA bill.
Trump is one huge failure and will go down in history as the worst president in the history of the United States.
He could possibly be faced with criminal charges once he finally leaves office so a resign deal is a strong possibility?

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Rogue One wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:20 am

Very simple, to get pardoned from the federal indictments that appear to be looming over him. He can't stop the state ones. If Trump loses the presidency, Bill Barr will no longer be able to protect him, and he will no longer be able to use his position to stop subpoenas of incriminating personal financial records or testify. A president Pence would likely pardon Trump. I doubt Biden would pardon someone who has been making relentless personal attacks against him. It's not a wild idea. Trump is facing serious legal problems that you seem to dismiss.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Bubba1 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:08 pm
Trump is facing serious legal problems that you seem to dismiss.
Clarify, without citing Chinese far left wing misinformation propaganda sources.

Return to “Politics Etc.”