Trump! Worst President in over 20 decades

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

So here we are on May 9th and the fifteen cases that Trump promised would soon go away have now grown to 1283908 cases in the US with 77179 deaths.
This virus has now crept into the white house. Both the inept Trump and his unqualified flunky Pence refuse to set an example and wear a mask and refuse to follow CDC guidelines.
14.7 % unemployment, over 20 million job losses, long lines for food, great difficulty in obtaining unemployment benefits, a high incidence of infections in meat and chicken food processing plants, nursing homes, long term care facilities, prisons, and still insufficient promised testing available for all that need one.
Trump has still not invoked DPA act to obtain and manage all the necessary required PPE equipment for the nation.
Great job Trump is doing to F up the entire nation.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Your information, like you, is wrong.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Rogue One wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:18 am
Your information, like you, is wrong.
Thank you for your thoughtful, well written, factual, informative reply.

Current US COVID19 cases 1291411
Current US COVID19 deaths 78064

Great job Trump and his well oiled white house staff machine are doing.

telcoman

Current US COVID19 cases 1300079
Current US COVID19 deaths 78320

Mourning in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_yG_-K2MDo

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

If you're implying that Trump is personally responsible for people getting sick and dying from the WuFlu (he's not), then Obama has to be held accountable for everyone that died from H1N1. Those are your rules. If you really cared about holding someone accountable, not just attacking Trump, then you must agree that Congress should bring Articles of Impeachment against Obama (yes he can still be impeached).
EUdSs0mVAAAsf5O.jpg
EUDrSKuXgAA4t9k.jpg

telcoman

I'm not surprised that you brought up former president Obama in a thread that is titled Trump the worst president in over 20 decades.
Your comments about former president Obama belong in the Obama thread that is currently locked but I'm sure with little effort on your part it could be reopened?
Obama established the Pandemic Response Team to deal with not only H1N1 but also SARS, and Ebola.
Trump disbanded the entire team that learned much in dealing with virus outbreaks.
Many of those former members appear daily on cable news informing viewers how the Trump administration is a huge failure.
Currently there is almost 15% unemployment, over 20 million unemployed, long food lines in many states, food processing plants in many states either shutting down or having high rates of infected employees.
I never heard of a former president not holding public office ever being impeached.
A former president could under present law be charged with a crime if one was committed while in office if the statue of limitations has not run out.
This could happen to Trump if he loses the election in November.
Many are still waiting to obtain and see Trumps tax returns.
No US bank will lend him or his organization any money so many suspect he gets money from the Russians?
His incompetence has now allowed the virus to reach two members of the inner circle white house staff.
Trump currently has:
No Secret Service Director
No Homeland Security Director
No No ICE Director
No Secretary of Defense
No Secretary of the Interior
No UN Ambassador
No White House Chief of Staff.

Trump previously stated "I alone can fix it"

Some great F ing job Trump is doing!

Current US COVID19 cases 1309541
Current US COVID19 deaths 78794

Watch this space for further updates.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Wait, What? You criticize me for bringing up Obama, then you bring him up. Seriously?!? Way to reinforce the old adage that if it weren't for double standards Democrats would have no standards at all.
93372864_2829278923966256_3196871366754172928_n.jpg

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

telcoman wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:02 am

Current US COVID19 cases 1309541
Current US COVID19 deaths 78794

Here's an update:

Birx said 'there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust' in a White House coronavirus task force meeting
"There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust," she told CDC Director Robert Redfield, two people familiar with the meeting told the newspaper.

The Post reported that Birx and others feared that the CDC's statistics on mortality rate and case counts were inflated by up to 25%.

The CDC Confesses to Lying About COVID-19 Death Numbers

New York City is lying about Chinese virus death rates

JUICING THE NUMBERS: CDC Tells Hospitals To List COVID as Cause of Death Even if You’re Just Assuming or It Only Contributed
payday.jpg

telcoman

Fact check

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 000638001/

"The coronavirus relief legislation created a 20% premium, or add-on, for COVID-19 Medicare patients."

"There have been no public reports that hospitals are exaggerating COVID-19 numbers to receive higher Medicare payments.

Jensen didn't explicitly make that claim. He simply suggested there is an "avenue" to do so now that "plausible" COVID-19, not just laboratory-confirmed, cases can be greenlighted for Medicare payment and eligible for the 20% add-on allowed under the relief act."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/medic ... -patients/

"We therefore rate this claim “Mixture.” While it seems plausible that Medicare disbursements to hospitals treating COVID-19 patients could be in the range given by Jensen in the Fox News interview (if those patients are covered by Medicare), we found no evidence to support Jensen’s assertion that “Medicare has determined” that hospitals will be paid $13,000 for patients with COVID-19 diagnoses or $39,000 for COVID-19 patients place on ventilators."

Most of what appears as news on Fox is as reliable as what comes out of the mouth of Trump. Mostly bullshyt, lies, and half truths.
More than likely Medicare for all would result in an improvement for all hospitals in the US?
Trump and the republicans have been promising a better cheaper healthcare plan while they have been attempting to repeal the ACA that our previous president got not only passed by congress but got himself re-elected.
Our present incompetent unfit for public office president Trump managed to get himself impeached, mismanaged the current pandemic, still a lack of testing and needed supplies, 20 million unemployed, the highest unemployment numbers at 14.7% since the great depression in the nineteen thirties and you think he is doing a good job.
Trump thinks the economy is going to improve soon but it will not improve under his watch.
It is going to take more than a decade to undo his clusterfvck

Current US COVID19 cases 1326138
Current US COVID19 deaths 79384

telcoman

Trump still failing to utilize the Defense Production Act for rapid production of swabs, reagents, vials, all needed for testing as well as PPE gowns, masks, etc.
The virus has now found its way into the White House as Trump and his flunkie Pence have not followed their own and CDC guidelines for using masks and social distancing.
Trump spends too much of his time watching TV and the misinformation being presented on Fox News instead of dealing with this pandemic.
Food lines getting longer each day along with a hourly increase in cases and deaths.
Trumps incompetence and unfitness for office clearly shows daily.

Current US COVID19 cases 1,345,872
Current US COVID19 deaths 80,776
Source Johns Hopkins/NBC News

telcoman

Not only is Trump a weak an incompetent president he cannot stand up to women reporters that ask him tough questions. He ended Mondays news conference like the wimp that he is by just walking away rather than answer the female reporters questions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/11/us/p ... e=Homepage

"The president abruptly ended his news conference after an Asian-American reporter pressed him on why he suggested that she “ask China” in response to a question on coronavirus death rates.

Weijia Jiang, a White House correspondent for CBS News, asked Mr. Trump why he had made a “global competition” out of stressing that the United States had done far better than any other country in the world on testing its citizens for coronavirus.
“Why does that matter,” Ms. Jiang asked, “if every day Americans are still losing their lives and we’re still seeing more cases every day?”

“Well,” Mr. Trump responded, “they’re losing their lives everywhere in the world and maybe that’s a question you should ask China.”

Ms. Jiang, who had been leaning into a contact-free microphone to ask her question, lowered her face mask and paused for a couple of seconds before asking, “Sir, why are you saying that to me, specifically?”

The president responded that he was “saying it to anybody who would ask a nasty question.” Mr. Trump then called on Kaitlan Collins of CNN, another female reporter with whom he has engaged in similar exchanges, but then tried to move on to another reporter. After Ms. Collins twice tried to ask a question, Mr. Trump ended the news conference and returned to the Oval Office."

Current US COVID19 cases 1,355,543
Current US COVID19 deaths 81,357

Arguments before the US Supreme Court on the release of Trump's taxes begin at 10 AM later this morning

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

AZhitman wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:54 pm
20 decades = 200 years.... almost as old as Howie's underwear.

Who you gonna support this year, Howie? Seems I won a bet four years ago, and you still haven't congratulated me. :)

I also thought we agreed on no more cut-and-paste. If you can't formulate a coherent discussion without copying someone else's writing, don't post.
Hey Howie! Second and final notice. Stop with the large blocks of copypasta. Are you incapable of forming a rational thought on your own?

Here's some questions that I request that you answer IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

1. Other than irrational hatred, can you explain why President Trump is being held to a different standard than his predecessor, or any prior president?
2. Why are you ignoring Congresses failure to do their job during the early months of the pandemic? I've already posted that back in January while President Trump was actively working to curb the spread of the WuFlu, Congressional Democrats were taking the opposite approach.

And as long as I'm off on a tangent, here's a few questions I'd like someone to ask Nancy Pelosi:
1. What were you doing in China in Nov 2019 when the WuFlu was likely already known by the CCP?
2. Why did you hold on to the impeachment papers for a month while the WuFlu gathered global steam?
3. Why were you so adamant about keeping the borders open with China when Trump issued his travel ban?

And as a bonus, Howie do you know what Congressional committee is supposed to be looking for foreign threats to the US whether it be a military threat or virus threat or any other kind of threat? Here's a hint, it's run by Adam Schiff.

If you're going to hold President Trump culpable, then the same standard should apply to Pelosi and Schiff. Or do they get a pass because they're Democrats?

telcoman

Rogue One wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:19 am
AZhitman wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:54 pm
20 decades = 200 years.... almost as old as Howie's underwear.

Who you gonna support this year, Howie? Seems I won a bet four years ago, and you still haven't congratulated me. :)

Congratulate you for supporting an incompetent, unfit president?
I don't think so! How are your retirement funds doing?

I also thought we agreed on no more cut-and-paste. If you can't formulate a coherent discussion without copying someone else's writing, don't post.
Hey Howie! Second and final notice. Stop with the large blocks of copypasta. Are you incapable of forming a rational thought on your own?

Here's some questions that I request that you answer IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

1. Other than irrational hatred, can you explain why President Trump is being held to a different standard than his predecessor, or any prior president?
Trump is not being held to a different standard. The Washington Post has documented over 18000 lies that Trump has told beginning with his crowd size at his inauguration
Rogue One" post_id=6807274 time=1589289593 user_id=185971]2. Why are you ignoring Congresses failure to do their job during the early months of the pandemic? I've already posted that back in January while President Trump was actively working to curb the spread of the WuFlu, Congressional Democrats were taking the opposite approach.

Trump was warned numerous times in his PDB in January regarding the outbreaks of COVID 19 in Wuhan China. He failed to read these reports and when asked by reporters he replied everything was under control

Rogue One wrote:
And as long as I'm off on a tangent, here's a few questions I'd like someone to ask Nancy Pelosi:
1. What were you doing in China in Nov 2019 when the WuFlu was likely already known by the CCP?
Rogue One wrote:
2. Why did you hold on to the impeachment papers for a month while the WuFlu gathered global steam?
Nancy Pelosi was initially reluctant to begin the impeachment process until the whistle blower came forward
3. Why were you so adamant about keeping the borders open with China when Trump issued his travel ban?[/quote]
Trump claimed falsely that he closed the border when many Europeans were flying from China into Europe and then coming here allowing the virus to spread rapidly

And as a bonus, Howie do you know what Congressional committee is supposed to be looking for foreign threats to the US whether it be a military threat or virus threat or any other kind of threat? Here's a hint, it's run by Adam Schiff.

If you're going to hold President Trump culpable, then the same standard should apply to Pelosi and Schiff. Or do they get a pass because they're Democrats?
[/quote]

I don't claim to be an expert but I can easily recognize bullshyt when a president of the US cannot truthfully answer questions from reporters at his news conferences.
As far as my copa pasta as you like to call it, I provide my sources of information which come from legitimate and credible news sources.

Our previous president was not impeached over two terms. We had a steady increase in jobs as the the right tried very hard to make him a one term president.
He provided healthcare to millions of Americans that the right has repeatedly failed to repeal.
We had no long lines for food and a increasingly healthy economy.
Our previous president had to deal with a number of serious viral outbreaks and established a Pandemic Response Team with from very smart people to deal with those outbreaks.
We never had a nationwide Pandemic that we are now facing under Trump
Our previous president was criticized for bailing out auto company's and saving jobs by the right.
That money was paid back.
Trump gave tax cuts to people that did not need them and has now increased the national debt by Trillions
Trump failed to prepare for the COVID 19 by invoking the Defense Production Act which to this day he has still not utilized all of the power that a sitting president has.
Many hospitals, nursing homes, long term care facilities, and veteran facilities still do not have the necessary PPE equipment.
The virus has now penetrated the white house.
You continue to support a failing incompetent and unfit president

Current US cases 1362890
Current US deaths 81833

telcoman

Rogoester?

What is the main reason that you support president Trump?

Current US cases 1364308
Current US deaths 81947

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Howie, are you a paid DNC shill?

telcoman

Rogue One wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 4:48 am
Howie, are you a paid DNC shill?
No I am not!
I am a retiree now on my third Infiniti which initially brought me to this site.
I was a dedicated listener of the Howard Stern Show for more than 25 years and got most of my news from Robin Quivers which was amusing until around 2008 when a former Republican President crashed our economy. I began listening less to Howard Stern and became more interested in following politics as I was inching closer to retirement.

The late Tim Russert was a pro at interviewing politicians and going to videotape of their previous assertions and making them answer difficult questions. I began to find programs such as Meet The Press even more amusing than Howard Stern.
Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday comes close but Chris Matthews was better.

So here we are in May 2020 with a president unable to properly manage a pandemic with the worst economic crisis since the great depression of the nineteen thirties.
I find it very difficult to understand Trump supporters as Trump would rather see more Americans suffer death in an attempt to force open an economy that CDC experts are warning against.
Trump continues to lie to the American people as he did on his Monday news conference by falsely asserting that the virus infection was rapidly falling. Dr Fauci testified before the Senate yesterday disputing Trump's assertions.
Trump thinks the economy is going to sharply return back to what it was late last year.
It will not!
Trump falsely claimed the US is way ahead of other country's in testing which is false.
South Korea began testing very early whereas Trump did not take any action for more than two months as the virus began to spread.
As soon as a hurricane is forecast there is sometimes a week or more to prepare.
As soon as this virus began and Trump was warned in the PDB's that he ignored and never read was the time to begin preparation of PPE, swabs, reagents, vials, masks, etc which he did not.
Claiming the previous president left no supplies after being in office for over three years only reinforces his incompetence.
Our previous president recognized how important healthcare was and managed to pass the ACA.
Republicans not only promised to repeal it which they have failed but our previous president was re-elected, not impeached, and had a scandal free eight years.
Trump and republicans promised the American people a better cheaper healthcare plan but have failed after all these years to produce such a plan.
Trump is not a leader.
Trump refuses to accept any responsibility for anything and attempts to blame others for his incompetence.
The virus has now reached the inner circle of the white house.
The virus has reached prisons, meat processing plants, nursing homes, long term care facilities, and veterans facilities.
The current death count is likely much higher because the federal government has thus far failed to develop a proper accounting for gathering all the information from the states.
Trump should just begin to tell the truth

Current US cases 1384524
Current US deaths 83557

Hope you are having a nice day

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

punishing.png
punishing.png (673.75 KiB) Viewed 3009 times

telcoman

^^^
Roguester:
Thank you for your cogent, compelling, well founded, efficacious, and authoritative response to Trump, the worst president in over 200 years.
Trump continues to accept no responsibility and attempts to blame others for his failure to exhibit any sort of leadership.
Trump failed to invoke the DPA instead insisting it was the job of the nations governors.
Fifty governors bidding up prices against each other for needed PPE equipment.
What a dumb f***!
No wonder Rex Tillerson called the president a f ing moron!
Almost three additional million Americans filed for unemployment pushing the 8 week total to 36.5 million.
Trump believes a rapid recovery is coming.
Testimony before a House Committee this morning will most likely disagree with Trump.

Current US cases 1405392
Current US deaths 85203

telcoman

Well here we are on the Thursday as we approach the Memorial Day weekend.
Roughly one month ago vice president Pence spoke on national TV promising this pandemic would be over by Memorial Day weekend.
That statement was just as false as Trumps previous statements that this pandemic will end by Easter Sunday and go away by itself in warm weather.
We have both an incompetent President and Vice President along with the many others around them in the White House.
The latest job numbers were just released this morning.
Another 2.4 million jobs lost in the past week bringing the total job losses to 38.6 million.
The 14.7 percent unemployment rate at the end of April is expected to increase to over 20% by the end of May according to experts at Deutsche Bank in an article in the NY Times. I won't post the link as linking sources seems to upset some.
Earlier this week Trump announced that he was taking hydroxychloroquine which is not approved by the FDA unless one is in a hospital under a doctors care. Who knows what the dosage is but personally i don't believe he is actually taking this drug. He always attempts to try to change the news cycle whenever there is bad news about Trump which is almost daily.
Some of the food processing plants in republican states not only stopped testing all their workers as well as reporting the COVID 19 cases because it is sharply increasing the number of infected employees.
Trump is now making threats against states by withholding federal relief funds hat are initiating mailing out applications for mail in voting.
Trump was also exposed by ending National Guard assistance after 89 days instead of 90 days to make the guard members ineligible for education and other benefits.
A nice way to give thanks to those doing dangerous work.
What a incompetent and unfit d!ck that managed to get elected president by a bunch of stupid voters and supporters.

Current US cases 1566603
Current US deaths 93740

telcoman

On this Memorial Day my thoughts are with all those that gave their lives for our country. I was not happy in 1962 when I received my draft notice. I did not ask a doctor for a note and claim bone spurs or something else that would prevent me from serving my country nor did I flee to Canada to avoid serving during the Vietnam war.
It is so sad that we have such a unfit, unqualified, despicable commander in chief that instead of visiting wounded warriors in our VA hospitals but instead plays golf and issues unfounded false tweets during this holiday weekend.

Current US cases 1657111
Current US deaths 998580

telcoman

The latest unemployment numbers were released this morning.
Another 2.1 million unemployed filed last week bringing the total to over 40 million unemployed.
On January 22nd Trump said "we have it totally under control.It's one person coming in from China.We have it under control. It's going to be just fine" in an interview on CNBC
Jan 30th "We have it totally under control"
Feb 10th ..."We're in great shape ...a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat..We have 12 cases"
Feb 14th "There's a theory that in April when it gets warm historically that has been able to kill the virus"
Feb 23rd "We have it very much under control in this country"
Feb 24th "....stock market starting to look very good to me"
Feb 26th "And again when you have 15 people and the 15 within a couple of days will be down to zero,that's a pretty good job we've done"
Feb 27th "It's going to disappear one day, It's like a miracle, it will disappear"
March 4th "We have a very small number of people in this country Infected..."
March 7th "No I'm not concerned at all.No,we've done a great job with it"
March 10th "And we're prepared,and we're doing a great job with it.And it will just go away.Just stay calm.It will go away."
The US death toll has now passed over one hundred thousand. With just four percent of the worlds population the US has over 30 percent of the worlds death toll with this unfit and incompetent president.

Current US cases 1713738
Current US deaths 101104

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

EZG-WNrX0AQq7rN.jpg

telcoman

Well here we are in the first week of June and the State of our Union is CHAOS!
Corona virus US cases are up
US Corona deaths are up.
Latest unemployment numbers are up with an additional 1.9 million claims filed in the latest week bringing the total unemployed to over 40 million.
This past week our nation watched as four police stood by as one of them slowly watched a black man die and we now have nationwide and worldwide protests against racism.
All four have now been indicted and charged.
Trump used the military to incite a peaceful protest near the white house.
Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis denounces Trump as a threat to our constitution.
Trump continues to show the American people how incompetent and unfit he is as a leader.

Current US cases 1861262
Current US deaths 107502

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

"Trump used the military to incite a peaceful protest near the white house." BS.

BTW, word on the street is Biden will be replaced as the Democrats pick for presidential candidate by the end of this month.

German Official Leaks Report Denouncing Corona as ‘A Global False Alarm’
Some of the report key passages are:
  • The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
  • The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
  • Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
  • The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
117a6255486e545af7720d05252341d05f2d13a8a2ec15c6275577be34b2d1c6.jpg
EY0tHvSXYAUes2i.jpg
coward.png

telcoman

An additional 1.5 million unemployed filings this week bringing the twelve week total to over 44 million.
The 15 cases that Trump predicted would soon fall to zero now exceed 2 million.
Earlier this week the New York Times posted a story that Trump was whisked away to a bunker in the basement of the White House. Trump denied the story only to have his attorney general confirm the story a day or so later.
Trump continues to lie and his supporters continue to believe him.
The video of a Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin performing a modern day lynching of George Floyd has set off nationwide protests not seen since the Vietnam protests of the nineteen sixties.
It is expected these demonstrations will continue throughout the summer
The planned march on Washington in late August is expected to be huge.
The defeat of Trump and the republican controlled senate continues to look more likely every single day.

Current US cases 2000464
Current US deaths 112924

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Got a question for RogueOne about your meme above. If wearing a mask doesn't work, and social distancing doesn't work, then perhaps you might answer why do all the people that plan to attend Trump's upcoming rally (where it sounds like masks and social distancing will not be enforced) will be required to sign a waiver prior to entering the rally that they will not be able to sue Trump and/or his campaign if they think they caught the virus there? Just curious. After all, you're suggesting it's never been about the virus.

Obviously the virus is involved here. But If you add in widespread misinformation, politics, intolerance, differing impacts among the population varying restrictions, some ignorance, plus occurring during an election year where polarization is at it's ugliest, it should not be surprising that it's a big mess right now.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Also I don't think the complaint is about standing in line to vote. It's about the length of time required to vote as compared to food shopping in some states. Waiting up to 6 hrs in line to vote, and in many cases also having to go to a voting place a long distance away is absolutely a problem. Or is it only a problem if it happens to you? Many polling places were closed down due to a combination of understaffing, polling machine problems, and perhaps a few voter suppression tactics sprinkled in (eg. alleged in Georgia) Adding insult to injury (but certainly not the main cause) is having our President whine about banning mail ballots, despite voting by mail himself and providing no actual proof of fraud. It more sounds like it's only voter fraud if it negatively impacts him. ;)

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

...why do all the people that plan to attend Trump's upcoming rally (where it sounds like masks and social distancing will not be enforced) will be required to sign a waiver prior to entering the rally...
Source?

Vote By Mail
If it’s good enough for Walmart to mark out every 6 feet, why isn’t it good enough for the exercise of the right to vote? The argument of maintaining social distancing recommendations by the vote by mail crowd falls flat on its face when you see people lined up, waiting to go shopping and not standing 6 feet apart. Think about which is easier, to revamp a state’s entire election process or put markers on the floor at polling places requesting people to maintain separation?

From POLITICO: Why Vote-by-Mail Could be a Legal Nightmare in November

RealClearPolitics: 28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

For those who think they dont want to vote for Trump this is what you will get if the Dems win...

Every time some supposed conservative or Republican explains why he or she can’t vote for President Trump, one wondrs if they have thought about the alternative – the Biden-Schumer-Pelosi machine.

Our choice in November will not be between President Trump and President Perfection. It will be between President Trump and a nightmare that would end America as we have known it.

If former Vice President Joe Biden wins, it means the turnout in favor of Democrats will be such that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., remains leader of a Democratic majority in the House. It also means that Democrats will almost certainly gain control of the Senate, making Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., the majority leader.

Given control of all three instruments of power, what would the Biden-Schumer-Pelosi team do?

This is not a question that requires wild speculation. As I outlined in a series of podcasts at Gingrich 360, Pelosi’s $3 trillion HEROES (Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions) Act – ostensibly designed to help our economy recover from the coronavirus downturn – by itself contains enough radicalism to be terrifying.

The legislation would legalize all people currently in the U.S. illegally. It would block federal immigration officers from deporting even criminals and gang members. It would give major Democratic donors a huge tax break by reestablishing unlimited deductibility for state and local taxes.

The measure would pay for abortion with taxpayer money. It would release prisoners indiscriminately, so that at least six of the most infamous serial killers would be eligible for release. It would pour money into corrupt local governments and bail out the most wasteful states in America.

Beyond this, we have solid evidence from California, New York and Virginia of how radical the Democrats would be if they gain control of the House, Senate and White House.

Abortions at every stage of pregnancy would be legalized and paid for with your tax money. Gun control would be effectively imposed by establishing manufacturer and gun seller liability for any gun used in a crime. (Trial lawyers would love it, and they are at the heart of the Democratic coalition.)

With HR1 (the first bill voted on this session) and the elections component of the Pelosi $3 trillion bill, it is clear how the Democrats would move to make themselves unbeatable.

Democrats have been frustrated by free elections. Even when they could win the presidency, they only had unified power for two years at a time under Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. In both cases, they immediately lost the first off-year elections and then had to contend with Republican Houses.

That off-year Republican victory led President Clinton to compromise on welfare reform, balancing the budget, reforming the Food and Drug Administration and Federal Communications Commission, and cutting the capital gains tax. Liberals hated it and have never forgiven President Clinton for going to the center.

President Obama was much more radical than President Clinton and had learned that the left would punish him for “selling out.” His answer to Republican opposition was to accept limited legislative goals and try to change America through executive orders and radical appointees.

The current Democratic goal is to create a one-party government – as Democrats have in Chicago (the last Republican mayor served 89 years ago), New York (where Governor Andrew Cuomo dominates), and California.

Election law changes supported by Democrats would make it impossible to identify who is voting or have accurate voter rolls. This would set the stage for vote harvesting on a nationwide scale. All of this is clear from HR1 and the Pelosi bill’s provisions.

Faced with the Trump administration’s extraordinary success in appointing more than 300 federal judges, the Biden-Schumer-Pelosi team would almost certainly invent hundreds of new federal judgeships, so the leaders could fill them with radicals who would replace constitutional limits with politically correct rules.

Unless Chief Justice John Roberts followed the election with a decisive shift to the left (certainly conceivable given some of his 5-4 votes with the liberal justices) it is likely the Biden-Schumer-Pelosi team would create four more seats for the U.S. Supreme Court.

Trump’s remarkable wave of deregulation would be reversed by protégés of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., appointed in every bureaucracy. Freedom would again be replaced with the rule of Washington.

Expect virtually every significant Trump executive order to be repealed in the first 90 days. Every liberal think tank and activist group is building a list of executive orders to be repealed, and my guess is that Obama administration alumni who have drafted executive orders in the past would actually have the draft orders completed by a potential Biden inaugural.

The economic recovery would come to an abrupt halt as the wave of red tape would be matched by massive tax increases on investors and American business. Meanwhile, small businesses would simply drown. The unemployment rate would remain much higher than it would in a Trump administration, and the left’s efforts to create a society in which the largest possible number of Americans are dependent on government for money, food, housing, and daily life would grow even bolder.
Last edited by PalmerWMD on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Police (if they survive at all) would face dramatically limited funding, draconian anti-police regulations, and a profound number of criminals on the street via the elimination of bail. In one recent case in New York, a serial bank robber was arrested six times for robbing banks and released every time without bail. After the sixth arrest, he told a detective he couldn’t believe they kept letting him out.

Sympathy for Seattle-style “free zones” of Antifa-led takeovers and secessionist movements would become the norm. In these areas, theft-based economies and might-makes-right would replace the rule of law.

American history would continue to be rewritten, and a major effort would be made to establish reparations for African-Americans who were never slaves to be paid by people who were never slave owners. These payers would include the descendants of immigrants who came to the U.S. after the end of slavery.

None of these examples are partisan exaggerations. They can all be found in bills, speeches, and articles by leading Democrats.

The next time someone suggests President Trump should not be reelected, ask the person if he or she has thought through what life will be like under a Biden-Schumer-Pelosi machine.

Return to “Politics Etc.”