Trump! Worst President in over 20 decades

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

He's facing about 4000 lawsuits (let that number sink in), and a big list of brewing criminal charges from the NY, MD and, DC attorney's general and the first district of NY for crimes including stuff like tax fraud, insurance fraud, bank fraud, political hush payments,etc He also is facing some gigantic personally guaranteed loans being called in for non-payment in the next 2 years. Howie has mentioned some of them, but please feel free to google them. They're legit. While you're at it, google E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit against Hair Trump. She's one of the 29(?) women who alleged sexual assault/harrassment. He's been able to postpone dealing with most of his problems as a major perk for being President. Problem is that "preotection" ends as soon as he leaves office. Even if he resigns/gets pardoned, he's got a bumpy road ahead. That's one of the big reasons he's fighting the election result so passionately. It's all about him, not the country.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Bubba1 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:42 am
He's facing about 4000 lawsuits (let that number sink in), and a giant list of upcoming criminal charges from the NY, MD, DC attorney's general and the first district of NY. He also is facing some gigantic personally guaranteed loans that are coming due for non-payment in the next 2 years. Howie has mentioned some of them, but feel free to google them. They're legit. While you're at it, google E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit. He's been able to postpone dealing with most of the problems as a major perk for being President. That ends as soon as he leaves office. He's in for a bumpy road. That's one of the big reasons he's fighting the election result so passionately. It's all about him, not the country.
“A bedrock principle of the American criminal justice system is that a defendant accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This protection comes from the due process guarantees in the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution.”

Trump has been accused of something, therefore he must be guilty. Gotcha. Meanwhile Biden stands accused of crimes, but he's completely innocent. Here's the Left in a nutshell: Orange man bad! He's a rich white racist, and guilty of whatever we accuse him of. Vote for our candidate (a rich white racist). He's innocent because we say so.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

There have been over 72 million votes for Trump. Most or all of them believe that he was cheated out of a reelection. In a number of court filings judges asked his lawyers for proof and when they had none the suits were dismissed.
Election officials were contacted in all 50 states and questioned by reporters if there was any evidence of voter fraud. Thus far there is nothing that will overturn tens of thousands of votes.
Biden has received more congratulations from leaders around the world then he has from feckless republicans that are afraid of tweets from Trump. Trump is afraid to address reporters. Trump is now a danger to the security of the United States. Will he offer to sell classified information to satisfy his mounting 400 plus million dollar debt?
Speaking of incompetence where is the head of the pandemic task force Mike Pence?
During the past eight days there have been well over 100k cases per day.
With now close to 10.5 million cases if each one has a total of just ten relatives and friends there are now over 105 million US residents that will not be voting for the incompetence of the present administration.
When you lose Karl Rove (Turd Blossom) it is time to admit defeat.

Current US cases 10464067
Current US deaths 243076
Source Johns Hopkins/NBC News

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Rogue, did you actually read my response? Sure doesn't look like it. There is no gotcha. You asked me to clarify the legal problems that await him, and I answered you. I did not imply guilt. I simply said with amount of legal problems waiting for him, he faces a bumpy road because he'll have to deal with them all. that's a Captain Obvious statement. C'mon.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Trump knows he is in deep shyt.
The office of legal council has held the position that a sitting president cannot be indicted.
Trump will no longer be president as of 12:01PM on January 20th 2021

NY AG Strikes & Obtains Tax Records Of Top Trump Staffer’s Family
https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/11/12 ... rs-family/

"The ongoing investigation from New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) into the Trump Organization has apparently included a look at tax records of the Weisselbergs. Allen Weisselberg is the highest-ranking non-Trump family member at the Trump Organization, where he works as Chief Financial Officer. Bloomberg News has reported that “members of the Weisselberg family, including Trump Organization manager Barry Weisselberg and his now ex-wife, Jennifer, had received perks including years of free rent in a company-owned building adjacent to Central Park and use of the company’s accountant for personal tax filings.” These gifts for the Weisselbergs could have created unfulfilled tax liabilities. (Barry Weisselberg is Allen’s son.)"

Trump thinks perhaps he could run for president again in 2024 but that would be difficult if he is in jail for tax fraud or other crimes?

https://www.scribd.com/document/4006490 ... el-D-Cohen

Trump has already given up his day job as the Covid virus is out of control across the entire United States.

Current US cases 10637400
Current US deaths 244093

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Bubba1 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:29 pm
Rogue, did you actually read my response? Sure doesn't look like it. There is no gotcha. You asked me to clarify the legal problems that await him, and I answered you. I did not imply guilt. I simply said with amount of legal problems waiting for him, he faces a bumpy road because he'll have to deal with them all. that's a Captain Obvious statement. C'mon.
I read your response, and it sure sounded to me like you were implying guilt. Both you and telcoman have strongly suggested Trump's scared of losing because of mounting legal issues. Where's the logic in claiming he's scared if you're not assuming guilt? If you're not saying you think he's guilty, there's no reason for you to suggest that he's worried/scared/etc. about any impending legal actions once he leaves office. BTW, you misread the word gotcha.

telcoman

Rogue One wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 am
Bubba1 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:29 pm
I read your response, and it sure sounded to me like you were implying guilt. Both you and telcoman have strongly suggested Trump's scared of losing because of mounting legal issues. Where's the logic in claiming he's scared if you're not assuming guilt? If you're not saying you think he's guilty, there's no reason for you to suggest that he's worried/scared/etc. about any impending legal actions once he leaves office. BTW, you misread the word gotcha.
Trump is scared!
He has fought like hell to avoid producing his tax returns but he knows he is going to lose.
The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Associated Press, and other publications are on his case.

As Soon as Trump Leaves Office, He Faces Greater Risk of Prosecution

The president is more vulnerable than ever to an investigation into his business practices and taxes.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/nyre ... e=Homepage

Many of Trumps supporters seem to be low information supporters that believe the numerous conspiracy websites for their information. Now that Facebook and Twitter are flagging his false tweets and alternative facts these low information supporters are migrating to even more outlandish sources.

Bye Bye Trump :yesnod

Current US deaths 244093

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Trump has already won, and the Democrats handed him the victory. Here's your homework.

What did Justice Alito order Pennsylvania officials to do on November 6th?
What did the Pennsylvania officials actually do?
What is Spoliation case law?

telcoman

^^^^^

Attempting to go deep into the weeds is going to change nothing.

Georgia was just called for Biden giving him 306 electoral votes. North Carolina just went to Trump giving him 232 electoral votes.
Trump previously called his 306 electoral votes in 2016 a landslide.
Biden is ahead in Pennsylvania by over 50k votes.

Current US deaths 244093

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Rogue One wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 am

Oi. The reason it sounded to you like I implied guilt is because you're wearing partisan glasses. That's not what I said. :facepalm: If you apply common sense instead of filtering everything thru politics for a moment, you'd be scared too if you were in Hair Trump's shoes. 4,000+ lawsuits filed AGAINST him , 3 different state AG's + the NYC DA + 2 US district offices are focusing their attention on criminal charges against him, hundreds of millions in PERSONALLY guaranteed loans that are coming due. Again, think about it. Let it sink in.It seems clear you have not done that yet. These are huge numbers. It's not whether or not he's guilty, it's that he's simply facing over 4000 separate legal battles and counting. His fortune is obviously at risk. A "fortune" he's been boasting about and exaggerating for decades. He's very heavily leveraged, so his personal loan guarantees could result in forfeiture of some of his biggest assets in order to pay off those loans. Then add a toxic combination of his extreme narcissism, no longer having a supportive, rich, savvy father around, who not only funded him but also bailed him out of some of his bigger business failures, no longer having help from Roy Cohn (his father's famous "fixer"), plus his being hostile to anyone not loyal to him, which has grown to more half of the country over the last 4 years, To say it's a recipe for a bumpy legal road ahead that concerns him is an understatement. Perhaps a better description is "Duh!" Listen, If you ever decide to do a little research outside your political bubble, you'll learn Trump's real story is both fascinating and disturbing.

telcoman

Rogue One wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:22 am
Trump has already won, and the Democrats handed him the victory. Here's your homework.

What did Justice Alito order Pennsylvania officials to do on November 6th?
What did the Pennsylvania officials actually do?
What is Spoliation case law?
You must be following third rate know nothing lawyers that appear on Fox?
Trump supporters are in their own bubble and many cannot be convinced that Trump lost reelection.
The American people can thank the vast numbers of people of color that came out to vote a president that claimed "what have you got to lose" They and many millions of Americans lost a lot by electing this incompetent president.

A quick read of the headlines in this mornings New York Times.

Trump Loses String of Election Lawsuits, Leaving Few Vehicles to Fight His Defeat

The president’s efforts to use the courts to delay or block President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s victory were turned aside in cases in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/us/p ... e=Homepage

Trump tore himself away from watching TV showing him that he lost the election yesterday for a brief appearance but took no questions from reporters. MSNBC cut away from some of the untruths being uttered.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/11/13 ... e=Homepage

Trump made no mention of the worsening pandemic that is now over 180 thousand cases per day.

He is putting our entire nation at a security risk by refusing to allow the incoming president elect to receive security briefings

Here’s How Trump’s Stalling Risks Our National Security

I’ve seen my share of presidential transitions. The administration hurts the country by not cooperating with President-elect Biden.
Susan E. Rice

By Susan E. Rice

Ms. Rice is a former national security adviser.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/opin ... e=Homepage

Trump is clearly a putz and he can't go soon enough

Current US cases 106746898
Current US deaths 244364

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Yo Howie. How many times must I state this?

I DO NOT WATCH FOX NEWS

If you'd care to venture out of your little liberal echo chamber bubble, you'll discover there are a myriad of other news sources, right, center, and left. It's possible that you might finally realize that the so-called traditional sources (the ones you're constantly quoting) are not above flat out lying.

The New York Times staff reporter Jayson Blair was caught lying about entire stories, sometimes making up quotes and scenes that never even occurred.

NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams was caught lying about riding in a helicopter that was shot down in Iraq in 2003.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow was caught lying in 2011 when she accused Rush Limbaugh of racism and cited "birther" remarks he made after Obama's birth certificate was released. She was forced to apologize to Limbaugh and on the air when NewsBusters reported the video she used was from before the certificate's release (one year old rather than one day old).

New Republic reporter Stephen Glass was caught lying for three solid years, writing articles about events and human beings that never existed.

RCA

Rogue One wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 am
I DO NOT WATCH FOX NEWS
This is most likely true because earlier he said:
Rogue One wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:18 am
:lolling: Do yourself a favor and turn off the DNC propaganda outlets (that includes Fox news).
So his information diet comes from more conservative media sources than Fox.

Let that sink in.
Fox known for losing so many sponsors because how far off the deep end they are.
Fox the "news" organization that argues in court that no one in their right mind would take their "news" personalities seriously.
Fox the channel of Glen Beck, Hannity, Carlson, etc. Not enough to the right for Rogue.

telcoman

Rogue One wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 am

If you'd care to venture out of your little liberal echo chamber bubble, you'll discover there are a myriad of other news sources, right, center, and left. It's possible that you might finally realize that the so-called traditional sources (the ones you're constantly quoting) are not above flat out lying.

The New York Times staff reporter Jayson Blair was caught lying about entire stories, sometimes making up quotes and scenes that never even occurred.

NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams was caught lying about riding in a helicopter that was shot down in Iraq in 2003.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow was caught lying in 2011 when she accused Rush Limbaugh of racism and cited "birther" remarks he made after Obama's birth certificate was released. She was forced to apologize to Limbaugh and on the air when NewsBusters reported the video she used was from before the certificate's release (one year old rather than one day old).

New Republic reporter Stephen Glass was caught lying for three solid years, writing articles about events and human beings that never existed.
Wherever you obtain your news and information, you and other Trump supporters suffer from Truth Decay!
It is interesting that the media errors that you refer to, some of them occurred seventeen years ago.
You couldn't find anything recent?
We can all thank Captain Janks ie Thomas Michael Cipriano from the Howard Stern show that taught media that they need to be more careful in their rush to be first with breaking news. Many of his prank calls were very funny but he did have a good point.
Newspapers such as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post are much more vigilant and careful before a story makes the paper.
The NY Times has gained circulation during this pandemic and the massive failure of the Trump administration to manage it.

Our nation owes a debt of gratitude to people of color that turned out in massive numbers to vote this incompetent president out of office. Trump may think he is going to run again in 2024 but I don't think the American people are that stupid?

The virus is out of control and although Trump is still president he is more interested in playing golf than doing his job.
Biden can't take office soon enough to rescue our country just as Obama had to do from the last republican president in 2009.

Current US cases 11048074
Current US deaths 246255

telcoman

A Thanksgiving that was like no other in recent history.
Trump still refusing to acknowledge that he lost the election by a huge margin.
Trump still claiming without evidence of election fraud.
Most court cases have been dismissed.
Attention now turns to the senate races in Georgia where Stacy Abrams has registered over 800000 voters.
Perhaps Trump visits to Georgia will piss off enough voters to elect Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock to give democratic control of the senate?

January 20th 2021 can't come soon enough.

Current US cases 12886204
Current US deaths 263462

telcoman

Trump mistakenly thought that appointing three Supreme Court justices would insure he would be re-elected.
He thought wrong just like almost everything he did during the last four years.

Supreme Court Rejects Texas Suit Seeking to Subvert Election

The suit, filed directly in the Supreme Court, sought to bar Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin from casting their electoral votes for Joseph R. Biden Jr.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/us/p ... e=Homepage

"The order, coupled with another one on Tuesday turning away a similar request from Pennsylvania Republicans, signaled that a conservative court with three justices appointed by Mr. Trump refused to be drawn into the extraordinary effort by the president and many prominent members of his party to deny his Democratic opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., his victory.

It was the latest and most significant setback for Mr. Trump in a litigation campaign that was rejected by courts at every turn."

The 74 million that voted for Trump now know the feeling of how the millions that voted for Hillary four years ago.

The big difference is Hillary conceded her defeat while Trump is still wining that he really won.
Trump's supporters will continue to give Trump their money as Trump needs over 400 million dollars to pay his loans coming due.

Trump is not only a failed one term president, but an impeached one at that.

Current US cases 15851735
Current US deaths 295539

telcoman

Rate of infections and US deaths are soaring.
So what is our incompetent president doing about it?

Nada, Nothing!

Busy raising money from the foolish 74 million that voted for him.

Like they say on Paw Patrol when watching with the grand-kids.
"Help is on the way"
After January 20th 2021

Current US cases 16197748
Current US deaths 298747

telcoman

Finally some good news today.
The electoral college has voted Joe Biden president elect.
Attorney William Barr resigns!

Bye Bye Bll and can't wait for Trump to be gone. :)

Current US cases 16477271
Current US deaths 302141

telcoman

Russian leader Vladimir Putin congratulates Joe Biden on winning election
Kim Hjelmgaard, USA TODAY 35 mins ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... i=BB141NW3

Mitch McConnell Acknowledges Joe Biden's Win for the First Time: 'The Electoral College Has Spoken'
Ramsey Touchberry 36 mins ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Trump still failing to concede.
Trump still thinks he won and keeps telling his 74 million supporters to keep sending him money so he can continue to deny reality.
Pandemic is out of control and Trump doesn't care as he only thinks about himself.

Current US cases 1632877
Current US deaths 300886

telcoman

PalmerWMD wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:56 am

1) No matter how blatant and obvious election the fraud, no matter how many folks have observed it, no matter how many thousands of dead people have been proven to be Biden voters, no matter how many voting machines have been proven to be rigged.. .......
One can say anything they want on the courthouse steps or on TV but when you enter a court room be it a local, state, or federal court one needs to have evidence and tell the truth. Trumps lawyers have failed almost 60 times. Failing to tell the truth can result in a charge of perjury which is a felony. Lawyers presenting false information can be disbarred.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zo ... al-college

“This Court has allowed plaintiff the chance to make his case and he has lost on the merits,” US District Judge Brett Ludwig wrote in an opinion on Saturday, dismissing a Trump campaign lawsuit that accused Wisconsin election officials of violating state law and asking the court to effectively void Biden’s 20,000-vote lead and let the Republican-controlled state legislature decide what to do."

"Ludwig’s order came one day after a state court judge rejected Trump’s appeal of recounts that failed to change Biden’s win in the most racially diverse counties in the state, Milwaukee and Dane counties."

"The campaign’s lawyers immediately appealed and the Wisconsin Supreme Court heard arguments on Saturday. On Monday, the state justices issued a 4-3 decision denying the campaign's challenge, finding Trump and his lawyers had waited far too long to bring challenges to how the state ran absentee voting this year."

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/Dis ... qNo=315395

"In Georgia, meanwhile, the state Supreme Court on Saturday refused to take up Trump’s statewide election contest. The state justices wrote that they didn’t have jurisdiction to hear the case because the campaign had skipped ahead and filed a petition before there was any lower court decision to appeal. The campaign argued there was “significant systemic misconduct, fraud, and other irregularities” in how Georgia ran the election, but the justices found Trump failed to show that it was “one of those extremely rare cases” that they could take up right away."

"Trump and Republicans have lost dozens of lawsuits filed since Election Day, sometimes losing a single case multiple times when they’ve tried to appeal. That number could continue to grow; Trump immediately took Ludwig’s decision in Wisconsin to the US Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit."

"There were cases claiming Republican poll watchers were denied access to watch ballots processed at counting sites in Philadelphia and Detroit; that late-arriving absentee ballots were improperly mingled with valid ballots in Chatham County, Georgia; and that election officials in Maricopa County, Arizona, violated state law by using computer software to verify signatures and may have miscounted ballots filled out using Sharpies. Judges rejected those cases, citing a lack of evidence, or the challengers dropped them before a judge ruled."

"There was also Trump’s first big attempt at nullifying Biden’s win in Pennsylvania, in the form of a federal lawsuit led by Rudy Giuliani. It was chaotic litigation, marked by multiple changes to Trump’s legal team and multiple attempts at changing what they were arguing and asking the courts to do. At a Nov. 17 court hearing, Giuliani revealed a lack of understanding of basic legal principles and was forced to admit that it was not a voter fraud case — their claims were based on objections to some counties allowing voters to fix or “cure” absentee ballots with defects while others did not and issues with poll watcher access."

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas — one of Trump’s own nominees — wrote in a 3–0 federal appeals court decision upholding a district court judge’s refusal to allow Trump’s campaign to relitigate the case after it was dismissed."

"That initial round of litigation yielded Trump’s only win to date — an order from a judge in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania tossing out a narrow subset of absentee ballots that arrived during a three-day window after Election Day where the voter failed to provide proof of identification by Nov. 9. The secretary of state’s office hasn’t confirmed how many ballots were affected, but the state had agreed to separate them out while the case was pending, meaning they didn’t contribute to Biden’s 80,000-vote lead in the state."

"As the weeks went on and states began formally certifying results, the legal challenges morphed to increasingly mirror Trump and his allies’ lies about widespread voter fraud and wild theories of a nationwide conspiracy to rig the election for Biden."

"Sidney Powell, a Texas-based lawyer who had earned Trump’s praise for her TV attacks on the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and her legal defense work on behalf of Trump’s now-pardoned former national security adviser Michael Flynn, vowed to “release the Kraken.” She filed lawsuits in federal court against election officials in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin, alleging widespread fraud and asking judges to invalidate the results statewide."

"Judges in all four cases rejected Powell’s claims. They issued opinions that eviscerated the legal underpinnings of her lawsuits and made clear they were unpersuaded by any of the evidence she’d put forward. The judge in Michigan described Powell’s proof of fraud as “speculation and conjecture.” The judge in Arizona wrote that the allegations were “sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence.” All of the judges found that Powell’s cases failed on multiple levels, including that her plaintiffs didn’t have standing to sue and that the cases were moot because the states had already certified results."

You need to accept reality that Trump lost bigly.
He lost the popular vote twice.
Trump was impeached.
Had Trump properly managed the pandemic, told the American people the truth, invoked the defense production act, and not appointed so many unqualified people he might have won re-election?
Many of the 60 plus million that failed to vote in the 2016 election found out how elections have consequences. Many of them registered and voted mostly by mail. States like Florida that counted the mail in votes as they arrived and immediately posted the results when the polls closed. Other states that have mail in ballots should follow Florida's example.

We live in a democracy.
A government that you sadly do not understand.

Current US cases 16873998
Current US deaths 306243

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

telcoman

On September 11,2001 2977 Americans were killed when planes were flown into the twin towers in NYC
The nation was shocked. The department of Homeland Security was established. Flying has never been the same since.
Yesterday 3656 Americans died from Covid 19 and what has Trump and Pence done?
NOTHING!
Over three thousand Americans are dying every single day at a rate of a death every twenty seconds.
Many Trump supporters still do not believe in wearing a mask.
One has to wonder how many of those over seventeen million infected were Trump supporters?
Are their families still Trump supporters?
If each one of those over seventeen million had ten friends and relatives that are now pissed at the job that Trump has done that would be over 170 million Americans unlikely to ever vote for another Republican president.
Trump keeps asking his more than 71 million supporters to send money.
I guess many of them are just dumb enough to continue to do so?
In other Trump news US jobless claims rose this week to 885000 which was the highest in fourteen weeks.
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-week ... ry-2020-12
Trump still thinks he won the 2020 presidential election and might have a chance in running again in 2024.

I don't think so!

Current US cases 17110219
Current US deaths 309334

Jap Burd
Car: ‘95 Q45

Job loss is covid. From the Dems. Our ahole gov ( dem ) just shut it down again. Let’s blame trump. How did butthead say it, dumbass.

telcoman

Of course Trump gets the blame for his failure to address this out of control pandemic.
Remember when four Americans died in Benghazi and the republicans were howling at Hillary
Trump told us it would just go away in warm weather
He has done nothing to insure the distribution of the vaccines .
Russia is hacking into our government web sites and he doesn't believe it.
January 20th can't come soon enough to see this loser leave the white house.
Millions are now voting in Georgia so hopefully those two republican losers will be gone also.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but
You can't fool all of the people all of the time.
As Trump is finding out.

Current US cases 17529133
Current US deaths 314572

telcoman

Trump appears to have lost his mind!

Undercutting Trump, Barr says there’s no basis for seizing voting machines, using special counsels for election fraud,Hunter Biden

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... OAhhOj5IJY

"Outgoing Attorney General William P. Barr said Monday he saw no basis for the federal government seizing voting machines and that he did not intend to appoint a special counsel to investigate allegations of voter fraud — again breaking with President Trump as the commander in chief entertains increasingly desperate measures to overturn the election."

William Barr's last day is Wednesday and he his leaving no longer supporting the presidents bull shyt.

The virus case count and deaths are soaring out of control rising sharply every single day.
Trump liked to brag how he stopped flights coming in from China, however he neglected to stop flights coming in from Europe whose many passengers had first came in from China and then continued on to the United States spreading the virus all over the United States.

Trump is failing to address the cyber attack that his own Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has stated and is clear that the Russians are responsible.
What is it that Putin has over Donald Trump?
Are the rumors of "Golden Showers" with Trump that took place in a Moscow Hotel on video true?
I guess eventually we will find out once Trump is out of office?

Watch this space!

Current US cases 17860634
Current US deaths 317729

Jap Burd
Car: ‘95 Q45

Veto baby.

telcoman

Jap Burd wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:25 pm
Veto baby.

25th Amendment baby

Time to remove this unfit, incompetent, and unqualified president from office.
He should not be allowed to ever return to the white house.
Just remove and throw all his shyt in a dumpster.

Current US cases 18467131
Current US deaths 326242

telcoman

As the year 2020 winds down tonight our incompetent presidents days in office are down to twenty. He has completely given up on his job as president and is only interested in playing golf.
Over three thousand Americans are dying daily from the out of control pandemic.
It could possibly take as long as a year until every American receives the necessary two shots of the vaccine.
Trump and his flunkies first promised over 20 million vaccinations by the end of December but as with most of the false statements coming from Trump and his White House barely two and a half million have been completed.
Hopefully things will change rapidly one Biden takes office.

Current US cases 19852041
Current US deaths 3344030

telcoman

Sharply rising cases
Sharply rising deaths
A president that doesn't give a shyt and still wining about his election loss and his inability to provide presidential leadership in the worst US pandemic in a century.

Current US cases 20205931
Current US deaths 348617

telcoman

Trump does not care that the current rate of deaths occur at the rate of approximately one per minute.
Too busy trying to urge the Georgia Secretary of State to commit election fraud.
Only sixteen more days until he is gone. :chuckle:

Current US cases 20649941
Current US deaths 351774

Return to “Politics Etc.”