Trump

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
srellim234
Car: 2007 silver Versa SL
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

Actually, I clearly get it. You refuse to answer or discuss direct questions. You refuse to read or comprehend our discussions here and instead simply cut and paste things, assuming we're all in opposition. You assume everything is 100% for or 100% against and there is no common ground on anything. You also don't allow that a person might agree with you on one issue but totally disagree with you on another. Your massive cut and paste jobs are wasted here.

You are a mindless troll and exactly the type of person I was pointing to in my last post who is destroying the country

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

srellim234 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:16 am
Actually, I clearly get it.
No you don't as well as a few others here that continue to support republican failures like Sarah Palin and others right up to the a$$hole they supported for president.

Trump is toxic and many of his former supporters are bailing on him.

Trump is toxic when he campaigns for losers.

Democrat Conor Lamb is the apparent winner of Pennsylvania special election in Trump country

At around 5:30 a.m. ET, NBC News reported that it appeared that Lamb had won.
The only outstanding votes are the approximately 200 absentee votes in Greene county, it said, and the provisional ballots that the district will count within the next seven days.
Pro-GOP groups poured money into the race to avoid a loss that may shake up November's battle for control of Congress.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/14/demo...p-country.html

Thanks Trump for helping the Dems.

Telcoman

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

srellim234 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:19 am
telco - We get it. You are a troll and a shill for the Democratic Party who is incapable of original thought or discussion. How does it feel to be exactly the same as a Trumpie?
The trolls are in Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... d-election

"Mueller’s office said 13 Russians and three Russian entities, including the notorious state-backed “troll farm” the Internet Research Agency, had been indicted by a federal grand jury in Washington DC."

What do you call Hannity on Fox?

I call him a troll.
Still talking about Hillary
Still talking about Obama

Nothing about republican failures on healthcare, infrastructure, their BS wall.
Even their tax cuts and a deficit increase failed last night in Pennsylvania

Telcoman

srellim234
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

Where the hell are you coming from???? I challenge you to find anywhere that I in any way have supported Trump or Palin. That statement alone by you shows you are oblivious to where I stand, where my stance is on various issues and the discussions I've participated in here over the years.

I know you will not accept that challenge. You are not capable of apologizing properly because you can not admit you are ever wrong, just like the President. You will not even attempt to prove your claim because it's too much like work and it might prove you wrong.

Trolls exist everywhere. For you to claim they exist only on one side demonstrates how oblivious to the world and facts you really are. Look in the mirror and you'll see one.

BTW, you asked what I call Hannity? He's a clear-cut liar who only says what he does to profit financially off the emotions of many ignorant people. He doesn't support America or the troops or veterans as claimed or he would have been waterboarded as promised years ago to raise money for them. Mancow did it because Hannity was such an embarassment to conservatives about it.

I haven't considered Fox worthy of even watching or reading their articles for years. They preach to the choir only for the money, making up whatever they think they can sell along the way. Same with extremists on the other side like Dailykos.

srellim234
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

Now that that is out of the way, let's deal with the rest of your responses.

Your answer to a direct address about YOU? Some drivel about Trump and his supporters leaving.
Your answer to criticisms about all your cut and paste jobs instead of actual discussion with YOU? More cut and paste jobs.

Those of us who have some intelligence already know all the junk you are trying to force feed us here and we have it without the partisan spin being put on it by partisan sources. We've read it already from legitimate sites like Reuters, Associated Press, AFP, etc. You are NOT our source of news and you very rarely have anything new.

You want thing to swing Democratic again? Fine. DISCUSS it! Are you even capable of posting and discussing your own opinions and stances without linking to someone else telling us what you believe? If you ever are interested in having a discussion I'll be right here in the middle, a member of a centrist third party, working to replace BOTH major parties so we can return this country to civility as well as proper discussion of issues and solutions.

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

I swear to god, these current politicians are corrupt af. "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN".... I'd second that. Clearly it means, lets **** the citizens of this country and make whites supreme and have racism start all over again...

Trump, couldn't do things that other presidents did before. All he does is make illegal decisions that are controversial as heck and blames on others so much. Also, Donald, CNN isn't fake news... FOX is fake news.

All you people just calling out on Hannity... You might as well call out on the whole dang network. The network is filled with bunch of idoits and morons who can't say stuff and have to rely on lies to make news and headlines real. The network is filled with corruption, so no wonder why Sean Hannity is a huge freaking troll.

telcoman

I've known that for many years

Fox News accidentally displays graphic showing it is least trusted cable network

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-cable-network

Telcoman

telcoman

Trump’s One-Night Stand Turns Into a Legal Nightmare
By Harry Litman

Mr. Litman is a former United States attorney and deputy assistant attorney general.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/opin ... eft-region

"Mr. Trump wouldn’t be the first person to stumble into a one-night stand and find he has generated a decades-long relationship. But he may very well be the first president. As matters stand, there is the distinct possibility that the president’s legal clinch with Stormy Daniels will outlast his presidency."

Harry Litman (@harrylitman) is a former United States attorney and deputy assistant attorney general. He teaches at the University of California, San Diego, department of political science and practices law at Constantine Cannon.

Telcoman

telcoman

The New York Times is on Trump's case

All the FBI needs to do is follow the money

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/p ... v=top-news

Of course this breaking news is not surprising when a crook that got elected president and still refuses to produce his tax returns.

In other Trump news he was too cheap to install sprinklers in Trump Tower and one man died in a fire over the weekend.

Art Collector and Bon Vivant Dies in Trump Tower Home He Couldn’t Sell

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/08/nyre ... ctionfront

Prices for apartments in Trump buildings have plummeted with owners unable to sell.

Telcoman

telcoman

Trump and Michael Cohen

Who is the fixer?

Michael Cohen: Trump’s fix-it guy and FBI raid subject, explained

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Telcoman

telcoman

Trump needs to be worried

No BS here!

The only bullshyt seems to come from Hannity!

Stormy Daniels lawyer predicts Trump won't finish his term

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... h-his-term

"Stormy Daniels’s attorney Michael Avenatti predicted on CNN Thursday that President Trump will not serve out his full term.

Avenatti told host Nicolle Wallace no one believed him when he said that Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, would be under criminal investigation, and his next prediction is that the president won't serve four full years.

“There’s no question that Michael Cohen knows where many, many bodies are buried,” Avenatti said. “They’re going to turn him, and when they turn him, the president is going to be in a very, very bad place. And I’m going to make a prediction now. I do not think the president will serve out his term.”

Avenatti said that Cohen will “flip” and praised a Wall Street Journal story from Wednesday about a former Trump attorney concerned after the FBI raids on Cohen's office, home and hotel room last week. "

Telcoman

telcoman

Imploding’: Financial troubles. Lawsuits. Trailer park brawls. Has the alt-right peaked?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-national&wpmk

"Eight months after a white-nationalist rally in Charlottesville ended in the death of a counterprotester, the loose collection of disaffected young white men known as the alt-right is in disarray.

The problems have been mounting: lawsuits and arrests, fundraising difficulties, tepid recruitment, widespread infighting, fierce counterprotests, and banishment from social media platforms. Taken together, they’ve exhausted even some of the staunchest members.

One of the movement’s biggest groups, the Traditionalist Worker Party, dissolved in March. Andrew Anglin, founder of the Daily Stormer, the largest alt-right website, has gone into hiding, chased by a harassment lawsuit. And Richard Spencer, the alt-right’s most public figure, canceled a college speaking tour and was abandoned by his attorney last month."

Such good people according to Trump

Telcoman

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

telcoman wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:08 am
Imploding’: Financial troubles. Lawsuits. Trailer park brawls. Has the alt-right peaked?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-national&wpmk

"Eight months after a white-nationalist rally in Charlottesville ended in the death of a counterprotester, the loose collection of disaffected young white men known as the alt-right is in disarray.

The problems have been mounting: lawsuits and arrests, fundraising difficulties, tepid recruitment, widespread infighting, fierce counterprotests, and banishment from social media platforms. Taken together, they’ve exhausted even some of the staunchest members.

One of the movement’s biggest groups, the Traditionalist Worker Party, dissolved in March. Andrew Anglin, founder of the Daily Stormer, the largest alt-right website, has gone into hiding, chased by a harassment lawsuit. And Richard Spencer, the alt-right’s most public figure, canceled a college speaking tour and was abandoned by his attorney last month."

Such good people according to Trump

Telcoman
Meh, no great loss. The mainstream media over-hyped this fringe movement to frighten rubes like you, and you fell for it.

telcoman

Following the money!

Fox News host Sean Hannity took out $2.5 million in loans on his Long Island mansion last year

Fox News host Sean Hannity in 2017 took out $2.5 million in loans against his Long Island mansion.
Hannity also has been identified as the person behind nearly two dozen shell companies that have purchased almost 900 properties in seven states over the past decade.
Hannity was identified recently as a client of Michael Cohen, the long-time personal lawyer for President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/23/fox-new ... nsion.html

Hannity better hope his taxes are in order along with his buddy Trump.
Al Capone found this out.

Telcoman

flartius
Car: 1996 - Nissan 240sx SE RB25DET
2008 - Yamaha YZF-R6 - SOLD
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

So here's my question: Will you be upset if after all is said and done, the investigation concludes and the findings are President Trump did this wrong, Hannity did this wrong, Cohen did this wrong, Trump jr did this wrong; but no charges are filed?

I will be, because they supposedly broke the law and they should face a jury.

Were you upset that Hillary wasn't indited after the investigation concluded that they believe she broke the law.

telcoman

flartius wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am
So here's my question: Will you be upset if after all is said and done, the investigation concludes and the findings are President Trump did this wrong, Hannity did this wrong, Cohen did this wrong, Trump jr did this wrong; but no charges are filed?

Were you upset that Hillary wasn't indited after the investigation concluded that they believe she broke the law.
Will I be upset no I won't be.

All of these investigations began when some members of the Trumps White House communicated with foreigners that were being monitored by the FBI and justice department very shortly after Trump took office. Flynn, Manafort,13 Russians and others were doing work for foreign countries and possible money laundering without disclosure which led to lying to the FBI and the appropriate charges were filed.
Continuing to bring up Hillary is nothing more than a distraction. Whitewater and Benghazi ended quite some time ago.
Between the Muller Russian investigation and the investigations by the Southern District in New York of Trump, Michael Cohen, and now Hannity and others indicates these investigations are not going to end anytime soon. Flipping to stay out of jail is on the horizon.

Follow the money

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

telcoman wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 am
flartius wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am

Will I be upset no I won't be.

All of these investigations began when some members of the Trumps White House communicated with foreigners that were being monitored by the FBI and justice department very shortly after Trump took office. Flynn, Manafort,13 Russians and others were doing work for foreign countries and possible money laundering without disclosure which led to lying to the FBI and the appropriate charges were filed.
Continuing to bring up Hillary is nothing more than a distraction. Whitewater and Benghazi ended quite some time ago.
Between the Muller Russian investigation and the investigations by the Southern District in New York of Trump, Michael Cohen, and now Hannity and others indicates these investigations are not going to end anytime soon. Flipping to stay out of jail is on the horizon.

Follow the money

Telcoman
I'm not going to lie, I am genuinely surprised you actually answered the question. Thanks have a good day!

ca18det_boy

telcoman wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 am

Follow the money

Telcoman
Dude, get bent. The acts of everything that she has done is illegal, immoral, and down right f*** up. That whole family is so messed up, I'm surprised they even know how to get dressed in the morning. Everything that family has done pales in comparison to the Trump administration. It's not a distraction, it's people demanding justice against acts that got people killed. I can stomach most of the s*** that you're spouting, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. Follow the money indeed and you will see how corrupt her and the Obama administration were/are. You pick and choose what you want to believe instead of doing your own research and coming to your own conclusion. Then you decided to recite this crap and attempt to persuade free thinkers that you're right when the money and evidence points elsewhere. Your generation had their time, now shut your trap and let our generation pave the way for the US. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to help you choose an assisted living home.

telcoman

Trump proves once again the a$$hole that he is.

Federal prosecutors quickly cite Trump’s ‘Fox and Friends’ comments to help make their case on Cohen documents

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

"The comment appeared to conflict with earlier Trump comments insisting that he had been unaware of Cohen’s payment to Daniels and could also prove legally problematic. Trump’s contention that Cohen was acting on his behalf would appear to put the president in the middle of a payment now under criminal investigation.

Michael Avenatti, a lawyer for Daniels who is engaged in a civil lawsuit against Cohen, said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Trump’s comment was “hugely damaging” and a “gift from the heavens.”

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

I think you're the only one who really cares anymore....

macgiver

:lolling:Trumpty Dumpty -kinda like Humpty - holding all the cards :facepalm:

telcoman

flartius wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:21 pm
I think you're the only one who really cares anymore....
Only if you only watch and believe Fox news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/us/p ... v=top-news

"Michael Avenatti, Ms. Clifford’s lawyer, seized on the president’s comments, suggesting they would help her lawsuit trying to nullify the 2016 nondisclosure agreement by proving Mr. Trump’s involvement in the effort to keep her quiet before the election.

“Thank you @foxandfriends for having Mr. Trump on this morning to discuss Michael Cohen and our case,” he wrote on Twitter.

He went on MSNBC and CNN to reinforce his point. “This case gets better every day, every hour, and one of the reasons why it gets better is that they step in to every trap that we lay,” he said on CNN.

“The president’s statements this morning are very, very damaging to him in our case,” Mr. Avenatti added. “It directly contradicts what he said on Air Force One relating to his knowledge, or lack thereof, of the agreement of $130,000.”

He said that “it is going to add considerable momentum to our efforts to depose the president and place him under oath, because now we have two contrary statements, made within the same month, relating to what he knew about the agreement, what he didn’t know, what his relationship was with Michael Cohen and we’re going to utilize that statement today to argue for his deposition.”

The federal investigation is said to be focusing on hush-money payments that Mr. Cohen made to or helped arrange for Ms. Clifford and Karen McDougal, a former Playboy model who has also said she had an affair with Mr. Trump. Despite his comments on Thursday, Mr. Trump’s advisers have concluded that the investigation into Mr. Cohen poses a greater threat than even the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election by the special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

The president’s discussion of Mr. Cohen’s legal troubles came during an expansive, wide-ranging and at times rambling half-hour telephone interview on Fox. At times, it sounded as if he was shouting into the phone."

Trump sounded unhinged and Fox had to cut him off as the legal hole he was putting himself in was just getting deeper.

For Many, Life in Trump’s Orbit Ends in a Crash Landing

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/us/p ... pe=article

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

...I meant on the forum. I'm sure there are millions who haven't slept since he was elected because they no longer believe in the democratic process now that their beloved Hillary lost the election.

At this point, I think, you're only posting copy paste info because you want to seem relevant?

You have no interest in having a conversation about any of it, you copy paste info, when someone calls you out on it you ignore it and move to the next CNN article you've just read, or sometimes just read the title I think, and copy paste again. Rinse and repeat. Personally I don't care if he is impeached, Hillary didn't get the seat so I'm still smiling every day.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

House Republicans nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
If Trump were to win the award, he'd be the fifth American president bestowed with the honor. Presidents Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama are all Nobel winners.

telcoman

Donald Trump's failing New York Times

We know he reads it!
New York Times Co. Reports $24 Million Profit, Thanks to Digital Subscribers

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/08/busi ... ctionfront

"

Aug. 8, 2018

The New York Times continued its digital growth in the second quarter of 2018, adding 109,000 digital-only subscribers. With that rise came an increase in revenue that counteracted a decline in print advertising.

The company said on Wednesday that revenue from digital subscriptions rose to $99 million in the second quarter, a jump of nearly 20 percent compared with the same period a year ago. Over all for the second quarter, total revenue increased 2 percent, to $415 million, and the company reported a profit of almost $24 million.
The Times now has 2.9 million digital-only subscribers, out of 3.8 million total."

Telcoman

telcoman

Melania Trump’s Parents Become U.S. Citizens, Using ‘Chain Migration’ Trump Hates

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/09/nyre ... v=top-news

"

President Trump has repeatedly and vehemently denounced what he calls “chain migration,” in which adult American citizens can obtain residency for their relatives.

On Thursday, his Slovenian in-laws, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, became United States citizens in a private ceremony in Manhattan by taking advantage of that same family-based immigration program.
Asked if the Knavses had obtained citizenship through “chain migration,” their lawyer, Michael Wildes, said, “I suppose.”

He said chain migration is a “dirtier” way of characterizing what he called “a bedrock of our immigration process when it comes to family reunification.”
Is Trump stupid or just full of shyt?

Telcoman

telcoman

Trump's tax changes sticks it to automobile car collectors.
Exchanging One Classic Car for Another Isn’t as Cheap as It Was

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/09/b...e=sectionfront

"Collectors who were tempted to trade up to a rarer, prettier and pricier car used to be able to take advantage of a provision of the Internal Revenue Code allowing them to defer the tax on their original car’s appreciation.The provision — the 1031 like-kind exchange — was prized by art collectors and became almost as common in the car aficionado’s lexicon as wire wheels and big-block engines. But a change in the tax code in last year’s overhaul put the brakes on the merry-go-round of up-trading."

Telcoman

Ace2cool
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT
1966 Datsun Fairlady 1600
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

I really think you're kinda just talking to yourself at this point, lol.

telcoman

No! I'm talking to some of the misfits that post here.
AZhitman wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:44 pm

How can you continually defend a party that pushes for the acceptance of pedophilia and sexual deviance?
Yes Greg
How can you?

Catholic Church Sexual Abuse Scandal: 7 Excerpts From the Grand Jury Report
A nearly 900-page report investigating abuse in six dioceses over a period of 70 years documents more than 300 abusive priests.

So where are all their defenders now?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/u...T.nav=top-news

" Those cases include a priest who the grand jury says raped a 7-year-old girl while visiting her in the hospital after she got her tonsils out. Another priest made a 9-year-old boy give him oral sex, “then rinsed out the boy’s mouth with holy water to purify him.”

Telcoman

flartius
2007 - Ford F150 FX4

telcoman wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:00 am
No! I'm talking to some of the misfits that post here.
AZhitman wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:44 pm

How can you continually defend a party that pushes for the acceptance of pedophilia and sexual deviance?
Yes Greg
How can you?

Catholic Church Sexual Abuse Scandal: 7 Excerpts From the Grand Jury Report
A nearly 900-page report investigating abuse in six dioceses over a period of 70 years documents more than 300 abusive priests.

So where are all their defenders now?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/u...T.nav=top-news

" Those cases include a priest who the grand jury says raped a 7-year-old girl while visiting her in the hospital after she got her tonsils out. Another priest made a 9-year-old boy give him oral sex, “then rinsed out the boy’s mouth with holy water to purify him.”

Telcoman
I'm still trying to figure out when the Catholic church became a political party... the most famous catholic that won public office that I can remember was JFK, and he was Democrat...

Return to “Politics Etc.”